Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 45 minutes ago
Fidney commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
Marconni1985 commented on: From 6th tier to Champions league for just 6 seasons!!
Marconni1985 added a topic: From 6th tier to Champions league for just 6 seasons!!
Mr. T commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.14 OUT NOW [08/10/2019]
lorek007 added a download: Portadown 2 cuts
lorek007 added a download: Honduras 3 Cuts
A new version of our data update was released with 240265 changes from 759 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240212 changes from 759 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Everton Teampack
pedrofski12 broke the record for FM2019 Highest Scoring Game with (2-21) 23
pedrofski12 broke the record for FM2019 Biggest Defeat with (2-21) 19
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #45 The Survival Party! | Football Manager 2019
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
diego1960 commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
daveymac commented on: Looking for a new laptop
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: THE STORY OF THE SAVE | Boston/Villa/Arsenal | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 240102 changes from 758 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 240094 changes from 758 contributors.
A11_Smithy commented on: Fixtures generator
ilidioalves commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
_Lio_ commented on: FCā€™12 Portugal ā€“ Liga NOS 2016/17 ā€“ update 1.1
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Uganda Mixpack
ric_sa commented on: FMC FLUT skin for FM v 1.10 [released]
A new version of our data update was released with 240092 changes from 758 contributors.
beto jr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Raulic commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
Load FM! Comments
Welcome to Season 19 Episode 8 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we have a chance to defending our Premier League title with a game against Sheffield United at the Torquay Stadium. If we win we're champions, can we handle the pressure? Find out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for 2 new episodes a week from Cricket 19 Career Mode. There's also daily FM19 content, with new episodes from my long term FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, every Sunday-Thursday at 4.30pm. Finally, a new video from Snooker 19 Career Mode every Friday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 19 Episode 7 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we continue our last season by facing Liverpool in the Carabao Cup Final at Wembley, trying to win the competition for the second time in our history. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 19 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we're back to Premier League action as we visit Tottenham Hotspur. We also look at a relatively calm January transfer window. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Slightly off topic, but today we've revealed the team we'll be managing in our FM20 edition of this one club story. Check it out below to see our plans once this FM19 series finishes at the end of the current season.

Welcome to the third video in my FM20 plans series, where I introduce my planned stories and content for the channel over the next year. In this episode, we reveal the team we'll be managing our first FM20 long term story, A Wandering Dork. We'll discuss why we've picked the club, what makes their situation unique and why they're perfect for Football Manager. We also discuss the content we'll be producing from this series. Check it out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for 2 new episodes a week from Cricket 19 Career Mode. There's also daily content from Football Manager 2020, with 5 new episodes from my long term FM20 story, A Wandering Dork, plus 2 episodes from my FM20 Beta series.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 19 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we have a chance to win another new competition in our career, as we face Boca Juniors in the Club World Championship final. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 19 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Arsenal in a crucial Premier League clash, as we bid to open a massive lead at the top of the table. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 19 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we face Chelsea in the Premier League as we turn our attention back to domestic form. We've started the season in the best possible way, and we hope to continue our good form in this top of the table clash. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 19 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Liverpool in the European Super Cup Final, hoping to add another new trophy to the Torquay cabinet. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 19 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we start our final season, hoping to improve our legacy with more trophies and success. We start with a review of our summer transfer window, before the Community Shield final against Arsenal. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 18 Episode 10 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we play the biggest game of the series. A chance to win the Champions League with Torquay United, as we face fellow English side Arsenal. Check it out by clicking here.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for 3 new episodes a week from Cricket 19 Career Mode. There's also daily FM19 content, with new episodes from my long term FM19 story, Part of the Furniture, every Sunday-Thursday at 4.30pm. Finally, a new video from Snooker 19 Career Mode every Friday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 18 Episode 9 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Championship side Crystal Palace in the FA Cup Final. Can we complete the domestic double, despite the threat from former legend Owen Jack. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 18 Episode 8 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we play Real Madrid in the 2nd leg of the Champions League Semi Final. Can we avoid a repeat of last season's result and reach our first final in the competition? Find out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 18 Episode 7 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we play Arsenal in a crucial Premier League title decider. A Torquay win would create an unassailable lead & with it a second title in 3 years! Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 18 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we face Manchester City in a massive fifth round FA Cup tie, as we try to defend a trophy for the first time. We also meet another youth intake at Torquay. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 18 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Manchester United in our return Premier League match. Can we stop the Red Devils doing the double over our Torquay side? We also look a frustrating January transfer window. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 18 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we head to the Emirates to face league leaders Arsenal, knowing a win will take us back to the top of the Premier League. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 18 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we're back for a Champions League Group Stage clash at Borussia Dortmund. Will it be third time lucky in our chase for the Champions League trophy? Click here to watch the episode.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 18 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we head to the theatre of dreams to face a strong Manchester United side. Can we continue our good early season form in the Premier League? Find out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 18 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! It's time to start another season with a couple more big money additions. However, we've also got a club record sale this summer, as we try to balance the books in the transfer market. We also face Arsenal in the Community Shield final, hoping to win the trophy at the third attempt. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching as always, it's much appreciated!
Welcome to Season 17 Episode 10 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we're looking to avoid a trophy-less season with an FA Cup Final victory at Wembley. Can we salvage some silverware from the season against Manchester City? Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 17 Episode 9 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Real Madrid in the second leg of our Champions League Quarter Final. Can we make it to the last 4? Find out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 17 Episode 8 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, it looks like we've met our match as we face Arsenal in two crucial domestic games. Firstly, we need a Premier League win to keep the title race alive, before heading to Wembley for the FA Cup Semi Final. Find out how we get on by clicking here to watch the games.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 17 Episode 7 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we continue our Champions League run with a last 16 clash against Juventus. A win today will take us to the quarter finals for the first time, as we also meet our new youth intake. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 17 Episode 6 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we head to Chelsea in the Premier League. We've been on a brilliant over the winter period. Can we continue it in another tough match? Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 17 Episode 5 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we face Manchester United in a crucial Premier League clash, as we start to lose our grip on the top four. Can we get a positive result to stay in the driving seat, heading into the busy winter period? Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 17 Episode 4 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we head to Inter Milan in a crucial Champions league game. Can we secure our path to the last 16 with another special away performance. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 17 Episode 3 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! Today, we go on tour to the Nou Camp, as we play Barcelona in the first away Champions League game in our group of death! We also catch up with our squad dynamics and try to prioritise competitions. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 17 Episode 2 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we reflect on more key departures from the club towards the end of the summer transfer window. We also face Chelsea in a big Premier League test at the Torquay Stadium! Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 17 Episode 1 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! It's been a busy summer as we've spent another 200 million in the transfer window, in a bid to defend our Premier League title. We've also let some big names leave the club. Find out who, before we face Manchester City in the Community Shield Final for the second year running. Check it out by clicking here.

Thanks for watching!
Welcome to Season 16 Episode 10 of my FM19 story, Part of the Furniture. In this one club LLM challenge, I attempt to take Torquay United from the lowest playable division in non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Chelsea on the final day of the Premier League season. Luckily, we're just here to celebrate, having wrapped up the title with a game to spare! Check it out by clicking here.

FM2020 SALE