Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 22 minutes ago
Cirwell commented on: Lio's Philosophy
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
_Lio_ commented on: Lio's Philosophy
_Lio_ added a topic: Lio's Philosophy
Gabriel Caçador commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
ChrisDCFC commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
therealAR commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
therealAR added a download: Tottenham Hotspur Teampack
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
A new version of our data update was released with 515625 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311792 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14439 changes from 102 contributors.
wsmall10 commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Eiserner commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Start Date Error
kingrobbo commented on: FM19 Stagging Error
andrew sanderson commented on: FM19 Stagging Error
andrew sanderson added a topic: FM19 Stagging Error
A new version of our data update was released with 515619 changes from 918 contributors.
therealAR commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
therealAR added a download: Leicester City Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 311786 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14413 changes from 102 contributors.
maxi9494 commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
A new version of our data update was released with 515630 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311789 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14410 changes from 102 contributors.
Number 1 Comments
I'm really not feeling positive at all. So no change there then.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Wow. That's pretty terrible news. RIP.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I'd rather have Reina than Caballero, even if it is a bit of a "bringing the band back together" move, but given we already have Elliott, Darlow, Sels and Woodman, plus have Krul returning from loan, I doubt a new goalkeeper is that big a priority.

I'm also not really arsed by the concept of Tammy Abraham. I don't mind the idea of Grosicki, given he seemed to do alright at Hull, like Marco Silva.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Dembele (The Celtic one) looks to be going to AC Milan.

Is this a sign of how far Milan have fallen these past years? Or how over-rated Dembele is?

Both?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Didn't even know we were linked with him at all tbh.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Impressively done. Great story to see Huddersfield Town in the Premier League.

Must be gutting for Reading to miss out courtesy of the pain in the arse way that is penalties.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I usually hate the new home Newcastle kit when it comes out - the weirdly fussy design in 2013-14 and the overly blue one 2 years ago in particular - but I do like our new one. Would like it more if it had a more subtle sponsor, let alone the fact its another PL club sponsored by bookies, but them's the breaks.

Liverpool's new home kit looked really good in the Middlesbrough game when they debuted it. Tbf the away kit looks better than some of New Balance/Warrior's usual stinkers, which makes me wonder if something truly awful is lurking.

The duffer so far is Everton's, which looks a bit more like training gear

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Its Watford. He'll be gone by this time next year.

Be interesting to see how he does, mind. If he'd had the full season he most likely would have kept Hull up.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

The more interesting story would've been Exeter completing the turnaround from bottom in November to play-off success in May for their fan-owned club.

Alas, not today.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

First FA Cup Final I've seen in 3 years and I thought it was a good view. Chelsea really did look oddly off colour.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

He's put out a statement effectively confirming his retirement.

For the right manager, Palace do seem like a decent opportunity. Yet they never seem to find anyone able to do anything for more than a couple of months then who finds a way to let them down.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I saw it mentioned Forest scored 7 in an away game in the 90s. Which I Googled - a 7-1 win at Sheffield Wednesday in 1995.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Fucking hell the final day was goal crazy. Quite brilliant in a way.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Wonder how different it would've been if the ref had penalised that foul by Lovren on Bamford, which he should've done tbh.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

No wonder Watford are getting rid of Mazzarri if dross like this has been their regular fare of late.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Huddersfield Town one win from the Premier League. And to think a fair few pundits said they'd be lucky to stay in the Championship in pre-season.

Still, would be quite something to see them in the top flight.
Congrats to Forest Green, into the[b] football league for the first time.

Away days there should be fun, falafels and houmous with vegan salads instead of steak and kidney pies.

Tbh, the idea of a journey to the arse end of nowhere to see a team owned by a new age traveller turned energy billionaire and eating vegan things actually sounds like a more interesting experience than trotting to identikit stadiums next to retail parks.
We're one division above Forest Green

3-2 Blackpool and 3-3 between Carlisle and Exeter in the League Two play offs first legs.

If its bad enough for Blackburn fans knowing they're division above FGR, fuck knows how Coventry fans must be feeling. Maps at the ready and everything.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

So a Chinese bookies that used to sponsor Burnley are the new shirt sponsors... not sure that's a big improvement on Wonga tbh. But then over half the league has a bookmaker as a shirt sponsor by now, even moreso with Everton gaining one too.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Wow that Ayew double miss was brilliant. How the fuck did he miss?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Wasn't Phelan or Bruce's fault for it, the owners didn't give them money to spend during the summer especially when they only had around nine available first team players, hence why Steve Bruce left. It was miraculous that they managed to stay up this far. Think the blame needs to go on the owners for it. Marco Silva did a sterling job for them.

Yeah - Phelan didn't do that badly given what he had to work with in terms of the boardroom inertia up there, but that situation and the lateness of Bruce's forced departure meant Hull were always facing a slog of a season. And yeah, Silva did a great job to haul Hull into survival contention. But equally so, home and away defeats to Moyes' horrifically meek Sunderland betrayed something not PL worthy I guess.

Surely someone in the midtable/lower region may well give Silva a gig? I saw Southampton rumoured as they've alleged to be removing Puel, but I reckon he might do alright at a West Ham or someone like that.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Silva would probably have kept Hull up had he been there for the whole season, but that summer of nothing, their poor first half to the season and consistently shit away form means nowhere else to go I guess.

2 of the bottom 3 I'm not really surprised by. But I'm more surprised by Middlesbrough's meek drop - you'd think given this was their first PL season in 7 years that they'd look to put on more of a show than try for 38 goalless draws.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Some NUFC fans flew a banner with "United By Cancer, Divided By Leagues" over the Sunderland game... I mean, its one thing that banter can embrace coarse humour or bad taste, but this feels like its way too far.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Blackburn deserve this for once chanting 'stand up if you've won the League'

Were Forest not similarly ready to bleat about winning the Champions League/European Cup?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

They've had a weird season, Man U. Long unbeaten run that was north of 25 games in the PL, mainly cohesive style, most of their new signings have looked good, could well end up winning the Europa League, and yet they've been oddly shit at getting results when they need them most. Usually at OT but yeah, their away form at the other top clubs has also been shite.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Never in doubt we'd pull it off

To be fair its a huge slap in the face for Brighton in the way they lost it, but they seem to have taken their foot off the gas since winning promotion. It sucks for them but its the way it is, and at least, like us, they're ducking the play-offs and going straight to the PL.

I'm not sure who I fancy for the play-offs. I think Fulham are favourites but I'd prefer one of the 2 Yorkshire clubs as the PL looks very London/Southern England heavy for next season, and they've endured longer top flight absences. Huddersfield losing Ward for the games with Wednesday is a blow for them, mind.

And of course, commiserations Blackburn. Amazing how Venky's seem to get worse every year.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Saved the second penalty!

But yes, don't see Ipswich coming back from this.

And if it wasn't before Assombalonga made it 3, it definitely is too far for Ipswich now.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

It looks like Blackburn's biggest hopes now is on Bristol rather than on Ipswich.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Gotta love Portsmouth being champions after only leading League Two for the final half an hour of the season.

Better than when Bristol Rovers were relegated to the Conference after only spending a similar time in the bottom two all season I guess.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

If Chelsea fail to win the league from here, it might will be the choke of a lifetime.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Its completely fucking dumb, but the Football League seem so good at doing stupid shit just to make it look like they're doing something.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Top 6 decided in the Championship, with Leeds missing out, Wigan down, Forest/Blackburn/Birmingham as the possible teams joining them.

I was neutral on that front, but Redknapp annoys me and I still think sacking Rowett for Zola was a whopper of a blunder, so I'm kinda hoping its Birmingham. But Blackburn or Forest is the always likelier on that front.