Already playing FM2017? Download these essential enhancements for your game! Buy FM2017 now. Get a FREE copy of FM Touch 2017 for Steam with tablet cross-play! 4 minutes ago
jamie marris commented on: HELP!!
jamie marris added a topic: HELP!!
A new version of our data update was released with 275468 changes from 333 contributors.
Owen1992 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread
Suffolk Seasider commented on: Scottish Football Thread
DNZY commented on: Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Shedender commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
batiron commented on: Backgrounds Megapack Support
A new version of our data update was released with 275388 changes from 333 contributors.
Scarface1732 commented on: [FM2017] FMF SEASON (an FM18 preview) - Data Updates & REAL RESULTS COMPLETE Update 28/05 over 45000 changes DB
Rob added a video: FM17 100% Live Let's Play | Newcastle United #5 | Football Manager 2017
AWMG commented on: The lucky four leaf clover
Suffolk Seasider commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
A new version of our data update was released with 275340 changes from 333 contributors.
flut commented on: FM 2017 FLUT skin white - 2.8 (Updated)
AWMG commented on: The lucky four leaf clover
Shedender commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
A new version of our data update was released with 274912 changes from 333 contributors.
AWMG commented on: The lucky four leaf clover
Dan commented on: The lucky four leaf clover
A new version of our data update was released with 273185 changes from 333 contributors.
AWMG commented on: The lucky four leaf clover
Dan commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
Suffolk Seasider commented on: 2017/18 Champions League
KEZ_7 commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
WT_Franjo commented on: Franjo: A Journeyman Story
A new version of our data update was released with 272903 changes from 333 contributors.
Suffolk Seasider commented on: The lucky four leaf clover
mr.SPANKY commented on: Susie On Tour - #2 The Leverkusen Curse
Number 1 Comments
Matic to Man U is heavily rumoured at the minute. Bit of a curious one, that one.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

The monthly "Rafa about to quit Newcastle" story is on a few back pages tomorrow.

Bored of that now tbh.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Southampton's home kit I think is meant to be a reference to a strip they wore in the 70s. Though they never look right in anything other than stripes... that red and gold kit when they had Pochettino, Lallana and Shaw looked more like a rejected Manchester United strip. The away kit does look nice though IMO.

As for Chelsea, I'd forgotten they were swapping Adidas for Nike. Probably get that boring Vapor template everyone wearing them now gets.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Southampton launching their new kit with a bespoke animation that takes a pop or two at Ronald Koeman is pretty funny.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Southampton have sacked Puel.

Bit of a weird one really. 8th is not terrible for a team in L1/administration not that long ago, but they were crap after the League Cup final. Tbh I thought he'd been fired a while ago.
£10m players have become £30m players, £2/3m players have become £10m ones, it's insane.

Yeah. I guess its the nature of the beast. But surely this bubble is coming closer and closer to popping?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Fairly pleasing symmetry, given our first game in the PL-era top flight and our last one were home games against Spurs.

Hopefully they make another slow start.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Its been strangely quiet so far but its slightly mental how not so long ago, fees like £16m for Maguire would've been ludicriously over-the-top and now, in the cash orgy that is the Prem, its like buying teams are going "Meh, solid price".

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Most of the media are reporting takeover talk, with Chinese groups among the front-runners.

A year ago I would've welcomed it but we seem in a happier place at the moment than for most of Ashley's decade in charge. Plus I dunno - a part of me is inherently suspicious of how much cash Chinese investors in football actually have, and there's been plenty of alleged rumours that haven't come to fruition in the last few seasons. Although if they have the cash, partial investment wouldn't be unwelcome.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Maybe its time to tear it all up and start again.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I'm really not feeling positive at all. So no change there then.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Wow. That's pretty terrible news. RIP.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I'd rather have Reina than Caballero, even if it is a bit of a "bringing the band back together" move, but given we already have Elliott, Darlow, Sels and Woodman, plus have Krul returning from loan, I doubt a new goalkeeper is that big a priority.

I'm also not really arsed by the concept of Tammy Abraham. I don't mind the idea of Grosicki, given he seemed to do alright at Hull, like Marco Silva.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Dembele (The Celtic one) looks to be going to AC Milan.

Is this a sign of how far Milan have fallen these past years? Or how over-rated Dembele is?

Both?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Didn't even know we were linked with him at all tbh.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Impressively done. Great story to see Huddersfield Town in the Premier League.

Must be gutting for Reading to miss out courtesy of the pain in the arse way that is penalties.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I usually hate the new home Newcastle kit when it comes out - the weirdly fussy design in 2013-14 and the overly blue one 2 years ago in particular - but I do like our new one. Would like it more if it had a more subtle sponsor, let alone the fact its another PL club sponsored by bookies, but them's the breaks.

Liverpool's new home kit looked really good in the Middlesbrough game when they debuted it. Tbf the away kit looks better than some of New Balance/Warrior's usual stinkers, which makes me wonder if something truly awful is lurking.

The duffer so far is Everton's, which looks a bit more like training gear

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Its Watford. He'll be gone by this time next year.

Be interesting to see how he does, mind. If he'd had the full season he most likely would have kept Hull up.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

The more interesting story would've been Exeter completing the turnaround from bottom in November to play-off success in May for their fan-owned club.

Alas, not today.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

First FA Cup Final I've seen in 3 years and I thought it was a good view. Chelsea really did look oddly off colour.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

He's put out a statement effectively confirming his retirement.

For the right manager, Palace do seem like a decent opportunity. Yet they never seem to find anyone able to do anything for more than a couple of months then who finds a way to let them down.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I saw it mentioned Forest scored 7 in an away game in the 90s. Which I Googled - a 7-1 win at Sheffield Wednesday in 1995.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Fucking hell the final day was goal crazy. Quite brilliant in a way.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Wonder how different it would've been if the ref had penalised that foul by Lovren on Bamford, which he should've done tbh.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

No wonder Watford are getting rid of Mazzarri if dross like this has been their regular fare of late.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Huddersfield Town one win from the Premier League. And to think a fair few pundits said they'd be lucky to stay in the Championship in pre-season.

Still, would be quite something to see them in the top flight.
Congrats to Forest Green, into the[b] football league for the first time.

Away days there should be fun, falafels and houmous with vegan salads instead of steak and kidney pies.

Tbh, the idea of a journey to the arse end of nowhere to see a team owned by a new age traveller turned energy billionaire and eating vegan things actually sounds like a more interesting experience than trotting to identikit stadiums next to retail parks.
We're one division above Forest Green

3-2 Blackpool and 3-3 between Carlisle and Exeter in the League Two play offs first legs.

If its bad enough for Blackburn fans knowing they're division above FGR, fuck knows how Coventry fans must be feeling. Maps at the ready and everything.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

So a Chinese bookies that used to sponsor Burnley are the new shirt sponsors... not sure that's a big improvement on Wonga tbh. But then over half the league has a bookmaker as a shirt sponsor by now, even moreso with Everton gaining one too.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Wow that Ayew double miss was brilliant. How the fuck did he miss?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Wasn't Phelan or Bruce's fault for it, the owners didn't give them money to spend during the summer especially when they only had around nine available first team players, hence why Steve Bruce left. It was miraculous that they managed to stay up this far. Think the blame needs to go on the owners for it. Marco Silva did a sterling job for them.

Yeah - Phelan didn't do that badly given what he had to work with in terms of the boardroom inertia up there, but that situation and the lateness of Bruce's forced departure meant Hull were always facing a slog of a season. And yeah, Silva did a great job to haul Hull into survival contention. But equally so, home and away defeats to Moyes' horrifically meek Sunderland betrayed something not PL worthy I guess.

Surely someone in the midtable/lower region may well give Silva a gig? I saw Southampton rumoured as they've alleged to be removing Puel, but I reckon he might do alright at a West Ham or someone like that.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Silva would probably have kept Hull up had he been there for the whole season, but that summer of nothing, their poor first half to the season and consistently shit away form means nowhere else to go I guess.

2 of the bottom 3 I'm not really surprised by. But I'm more surprised by Middlesbrough's meek drop - you'd think given this was their first PL season in 7 years that they'd look to put on more of a show than try for 38 goalless draws.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Some NUFC fans flew a banner with "United By Cancer, Divided By Leagues" over the Sunderland game... I mean, its one thing that banter can embrace coarse humour or bad taste, but this feels like its way too far.