Already playing FM2017? Download these essential enhancements for your game! Buy FM2017 now. Get a FREE copy of FM Touch 2017 for Steam with tablet cross-play! 1 hour ago
Weiry commented on: Malta - BOV Second Division SS'2016/17 New! (12/02/17)
A new version of our data update was released with 301120 changes from 263 contributors.
BA81 commented on: Request Thread
No Totti No Party commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC17.2.1 v2.9.1 for SS'2016/17 kits on FM17 only [19/02/17)
StakkioMCFC commented on: Request Thread
BA81 commented on: Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 300905 changes from 263 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 300864 changes from 263 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Germany - Regionalliga (Full) SS'2016/17 New! (14/02/17)
hammer9 commented on: Problems Adding Custom Kits to FM17 on Mac
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 300823 changes from 263 contributors.
LFC Rules commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Mateee commented on a data change for Josh Coldicott-Stephens
LBOW6 commented on a data change for Josh Coldicott-Stephens
RoCCo_42 commented on: Germany - Regionalliga (Full) SS'2016/17 New! (14/02/17)
A new version of our data update was released with 300617 changes from 263 contributors.
willroche commented on: Problems Adding Custom Kits to FM17 on Mac
chokosc commented on: 2016/17 FA Cup
karl_linacre commented on: FM2017 Real Names and German National Team Fix File v1.4 for FM17.2.0 [17/12/2016]
mons commented on: FM2017 Real Names and German National Team Fix File v1.4 for FM17.2.0 [17/12/2016]
Kris Vermeersch commented on: Football Manager 2017 Wonderkids
Bello755 broke the record for FM2017 Most Transfer Money Received in a Season with 313000000
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
zeppi7 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Jamie3 commented on: Create A Club Career - Kiveton Park FC
Jamie3 commented on: Create A Club Career - Kiveton Park FC
A new version of our data update was released with 300528 changes from 263 contributors.
Sir TAVARES commented on a data change for Arkadiusz Milik
Number 1 Comments
It would be amazing if that happened. Not to mention would probably send the Arsenal Fan TV mob into fucking overdrive.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

So close to Watford derailing the unbeaten run again. Weird.

Regardless, pootling on nicely once more, especially in the Champions League.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Wenger has said he'll decide his future in "March or April".

Can't help but wonder who Arsenal fans expect to get if this is the end, which I think it might well be, and who they might blame if next season they fail to even make the top 6.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Back to back domestic clean sweeps... neat. Well done.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Its been several years now since their Champions League adventures were anything other than one leg being decent and one leg being a catastrophe.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Wow @Dan, of all the teams you had to lose to in the league, it had to be bloody Watford? Cracking undefeated streak though.

Its always gonna be the one you least suspect tbf. So why not to somebody in lower midtable?

Almost there though Dan. And tbf 51 games is still a hell of an achievement. See if you can bring this home.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Well, could've been worse for us and I suppose a draw against a Norwich side who have been in good form at home of late is not a terrible result. But the 18 chances missed isn't a great stat. Very weird night psychologically too, given all the topsy-turvy scorelines in our game and seemingly all of the challengers' ones.

And yeah - the likes of Huddersfield and also Reading, neither of whom I thought would be top 6 challengers this season, are showing a great effort. Decent comeback wins today as well. Props too for Leeds, although I did think this might be the campaign they might challenge for a play-off spot.

I don't really wanna jinx it on Villa given we play them next and at SJP our form could be a lot better, but for all the cash they've spent this year, they should be a lot higher.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Ahead after 24 seconds, behind after 19 minutes. Hmmmm... not good. And trust it to be the case to go from "defending won it on Saturday" to 2 errors making Jerome look good.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Holy shit the team tore it up in January. Very good sign the clean sweep is possible.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Not a clue why but when I woke up this morning I genuinely thought 3 points might be likelier from Norwich on Tuesday than tonight. Maybe its something to do with Wolves' FA Cup run, but it sounds as though they didn't really do much.

Ho hum. Not a pretty game, but 11 away wins all season - 2 shy of the club's record - is still pretty cool.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I have no idea why but I found the sight of Billic chucking a TV microphone over a throw-in that Antonio did (just) touch on the way out in a move that lead to the 2nd WBA goal to be very funny.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Holy moly the domestic clean sweep. Excellent achievement.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Pootling along extremely well with the double cups and the Euros, and then a decent start to season 21. Jolly good.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Blimey that Saint Etienne result is a hell of a way to bounce back from the first leg defeat.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I assumed that Ameobi's inclusion was down to Atsu being at ACON and the lack of a new winger requiring an alternative solution, and the expiry of his loan at Bolton making him provide that. Both a winger and a new CM were the ideal Jan signings (and maybe an upgrade on Mitrovic as back-up to Gayle, but that would've been more difficult to find) so it may well have been a placeholder. But I would disagree the point about extra signings - we made a £30million profit on players in the summer, and while incorrect thinking is that it would get 2 £10-15m players, the club was keen to say in the summer they didn't need to sell anyone. Makes one wonder about the renewed caution.

Either way, 3 points today was a must after this week's shenanigans. Thank mercy for a whopping deflection, Tom Ince missing an own goal and DeAndre Yedlin's positioning.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

9 goals at Goodison, Sunderland inexplicably pasting Big Sam, a 6th minute red card for Burnley, Liverpool and Arsenal continuing to say goodbye to their title dreams... there's been worse MOTD's this season.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Isn't it always the way the one game you would lose in that month would be one of the more winnable ones?

Still, doing excellently well so far this season and indeed in the UEFA CL. KIU

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Not really, we've not been doing too bad in the league.

I'm more concerned about what happens at the end of the season if we don't back him properly.

The raft of articles suggesting departure at the end of the season doesn't help.
Have to say i probably enjoy watching the Championship more than the Premier League, quality is good and anyone can beat anyone though i won't include Rotherham in that.

For the last few seasons, yes. But I'm enjoying the Premier League more and the Championship less this season. Funny that.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Alarmed with Benitez' post match comments about how he 'doesn't know' why we didnt sign anybody and that he's dissapointed.

Be the biggest mistake of all Ashley's huge monumental mistakes if he lets Benitez slip through his fingers

Clearly January does seem to be a wedge between gaffer and owner. Which bodes well. While the consensus is that he's not quite prepared to walk away, its certainly an unwelcome and potentially destabilising thing.

I suppose the events of the last 48 hours do make it easier to look at the thing and wonder if it might be about to unravel. Again. The first emergence of "Rafa considering future" stories doesn't help. Granted we're in a more desirable position than others - most wins and goals of the division, similar points total and gap to third as in 2009/10 with what increasingly looks an arguably weaker squad, have points on the board, and doing better than the other 2 teams who came down with us - but it would be nice if, for once, things just went fucking plain sailing. Clearly I've learned nothing from the past 15 years plus other historical examples.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

What the fuck was Ciaran Clark doing?

Between no signings, own goals, lethargy and all the rest, we're doing our best to throw this shit away.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Bit of a strange one, this one so far.

Dunno about Lascelles and Gouffran, but Perez has been very shit.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Dunno why but I wasn't sure Townsend would come back. Even if it initially sounds more like Palace than us being the problem.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Its genuinely odd that Burnley have such a great home record, but such an appalling away form.

Then again Leicester seem to be doing an excellent job at rivalling them in the "Shite away" corner.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Feel like in the summer Villa will sign Chris Martin for £8m, Rhodes to Derby for £9m and McCormack to Forrest for £6m. None of the clubs will be improved any.

Huddersfield, Brighton and Leeds the three outstanding Championship teams seem to have avoided this trap.

Looks increasingly like Townsend is coming back. Which is good.

Sheffield Wednesday have apparently agreed a £10m deal for Rhodes. Tbh Middlesbrough didn't really need him last season and a fair few Wednesday fans seem to think they don't need him either.
Bristol City signing Bristol Rovers best player

So I saw. First move from Rovers to City in 30 years. Judging by Twitter their fans have taken it well, and even moreso when City posted up photos of his unveiling with #WelcomeToBristol and #MakingBristolProud hashtags.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Derby are very bad at that - loaning out Martin to sign goal-shy Vydra in particular looks a fuck-up - and judging by their current main incoming rumour being a Wigan attacker, so are Norwich. Villa's attempt for Hogan by the looks of it is less accumulation and more Ross McCormack not being arsed at going through his gates. Bit of an odd quirk they're at Brentford tonight and leaving with their main striker. Be a bit more comic if Brentford keep the points.

Meanwhile, Tiote looks like he's leaving NUFC and joining the Chinese club that signed Cisse. Feels like the end of a weird era, that one, filled with so many errant shots because the crowd kept hoping that Arsenal goal was not a one off.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Sutton v Arsenal... well I did call a big gun on the plastic pitch. Assuming that it doesn't get moved like that game Arsenal had against Farnborough in 2005.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Top 4, EL Quarters... very good stuff.

Too soon to think of a title challenge next season, or at the least evaluate what you might require for such a thing?

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

I'd be interested to see a big name Premier League side on Sutton's 3G plastic pitch.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Blimey both Sutton and Lincoln in the 5th Round.

I don't know if it would be anticlimactic if they got drawn to face each other in the next round, or an excellent thing as it'd guarantee a Conference/NL side in the FA Cup Quarter Finals.

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

And thus the progression continues. Good to see the team take to both European football and the added demand of its presence like a duck to water.