Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 31 minutes ago
AyrtonSenna commented on: Own club banners
AyrtonSenna added a topic: Own club banners
pwalker commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 74590 changes from 266 contributors.
Dom Ruben commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 74586 changes from 266 contributors.
hariz zakwan commented on: France - Ligue 1 SS'2019/20 New!
A new version of our data update was released with 74567 changes from 266 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 74486 changes from 266 contributors.
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
jdmilne commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 74491 changes from 266 contributors.
ruio1999 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Coggeshall Town Part 2 Teampack
TJFA1981 commented on: Italy - Serie C SS'2019/20 Relink! (03/02/20)
Auré GRENOT commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
R4400 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 74470 changes from 266 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Fuenlabrada Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Coggeshall Teampack
Cymro commented on: FMV Logos
LealYurii completed a season in their Football Manager career: From Boston to Minas Gerais
RJK10 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
ArnDaddy broke the record for FM2020 Most Wins in a Season with 48 league wins in a season
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Matt Comments
Great to see you back skinning Qwas!
This thread warms my heart.
Any tips? How do you guys do it?

Rarely get far into games but have on this save, feel like I'm missing out on any decent regens though.
Great work Matthew, I pray to god this game get's you back into skinning!

Unless SI let us customize the sidebar style, it won't.
Any chance you could mix this with Tom's mod too Matt?

Just stick the xml file (client object browser.xml) from this in the same panel folder as his.
It's a skin...

Install it in the location in the instructions and then select it in Preferences.
Anybody playing on a Retina Macbook? Have they made any improvements on this since last year?

Still unsure if i wanna pick it up...
I miss actually enjoying FM and coming here.
I remember when I was 14 and thought going to Dreamhack was cool...

I remember when I got to go to Sweden for free too.
Where in Sweden are you going?

And why, if I may ask?

Jönköping

Working at Dreamhack.
Tomorrow is going to be a long old day got to stay up till midnight tonight for when i get paid then order euro's from travelex for collection (some reason they need 4 hours between ordering and collection) then getting up at 4:30 a drive to the Euro Tunnel then drive to Belgium

Next Monday I'm getting a ferry to Holland and then driving to Sweden. Gonna be funnnn.

EDIT: This money talk has reminded me, I need to let my bank know I'm going to be using my card over there right?

Seeing as I have my NAS drive set up in the house with about 4TB of stuff on it that works seamlessly with the 360, it kind of is. Especially since I've been watching stuff off the xbox every day for the past month

Get yourself a little HTPC with XBMC on it. Heaven with all that media.
No. I can't work out what they're for. They're presumably in there for a reason, but I've no idea what.

Pretty sure they're for Retina display Macbooks. That or the zoom feature or both.
Have you been doing your graphics @2x too? Just noticed those last night and was put off massively.
Good stuff Tom.
Nice stuff.

One thing I'd change is the white 1px highlight below the header, just making is less opaque, something like 4% opacity. I think it's too strong right now.
Where we talking? Kinda tempted to get it if I can for about £20.
Also Matt I'd totally pay a couple of bucks, if you bring back Blue, or whatever that all loswonderkids theme was based on! Best skin ever

Wont happen, I'm finished with FM.
Suarez being a prick already

How?...

EDIT: Oh. Aye, prick...

Game filed a takedown notice against the site for using images he gave them

Really? The Game that ripped off Four for whatever that shite fansite was?

haha.
Your nearest shop that sells games is more than 2 hours away?...
How long until Jay claims he bought a copy from the guy down the market hours after it leaks online?
Minor bug with the sidebar but the border messes up when you scroll down and it becomes static. Shifts to the right like 1 or 2 pixels.
Who decides what to charge and whether you can charge?

No idea tbh, not looked into it at all.
Could the sidebar be fixed as you scroll? Or is it too long?
Most have probably seen, but fuuuckkkkk

FM2020 SALE