Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 111390 changes from 382 contributors.
skeleton40 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Pete Fahy commented on: Australia Complete Pyramid (13 Levels Fully Activated)
duxnobis1970 commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 111375 changes from 382 contributors.
Footygamer commented on: Suggestion for graphics downloads
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: Napredak Teampack
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 111374 changes from 382 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 111298 changes from 382 contributors.
Samuel Roy commented on: Samaroy's NewGen Replacement Tool
ElKennyWilly commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 111115 changes from 382 contributors.
DimiZag commented on: Extra Files
A new version of our data update was released with 111022 changes from 382 contributors.
Qvordrup added a download: 💡 Logos Request Thread 2
A new version of our data update was released with 111017 changes from 382 contributors.
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
jreid0784 commented on: Scottish Pyramid (Accurate)
kingrobbo commented on: promotions and relegations
Kaarp3d commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Ollie Willerton commented on: promotions and relegations
Pato_Liam commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Pato_Liam commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
alejobostero commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
CR91 Comments
I’ve downloaded the logos mega pack from FMVibe and they are working ok. However, as someone else said above, I don’t have small logos. Is there a separate pack that needs downloading for that, and if so, where do you put it within the folders?

Thanks
It will not include anyone who doesn't have a cut-out in the 6.0 folder. Mons doesn't usually remove existing cut-outs in case SI re-add them to the game so (& I haven't checked) it's likely Sir Alex is included in the 6.0 config file.

Cheers for the reply. I'll get downloading then!
Just a quick one.

I get that I just need to download the 6.0 Update because my Megapack 5 folder is all up to date. But does the config file delete all the ID's of the players that are no longer in Football Manager 2014? I'm carrying on playing FM13 for a bit before getting 14 you see and I don't want a load of faces missing.

For example. Sir Alex Ferguson's picture will still be in my folder but will his cut out show in game?

Cheers
New Everton F.C. (650) Badge

Fantastic work on all these packs recently guys.
He is not missed,he is packed in improvement mixpack 7 on request list,like many other undone requests.From time to time,we are collecting all undone requests and making mixpacks.We never missed some request if it's good,so in the future just be patient.

Sorry about that then! Cheers for the cut NiceLad
Having trawled through the last 15 pages or so, I want to remind BrooklynBomber, CR91, AlorsOnDanse, ogeday2 and Tavares99 to remove their requests once they have been cut, although the first three seem to have learnt this, seeing their recent requests.

Unless there is a recent request that I have either forgotten about or missed being posted, then that is something I always make sure I do as I know how much it annoys you, and makes work harder!

Player Name: Bobby Mimms

Player ID: 2004931

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 2004931

Mons edit - Image has been cut

Been looking for a good source for him for ages!

Player Name: Lee Johnson

Player ID: 4800043

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 4800043
Done

Player Name: Mike Newell

Player ID: 2005035

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 2005035

Manchester United are not having their official photoshoot until next Tuesday. This is so they can include their deadline day signings Cristiano Ronaldo & Gareth Bale.

Fingers Crossed!
Athletic Bilbao. 30 faces.-
http://s13.postimg.org/rydoiv16r/7458307.png http://s13.postimg.org/qxdftqk77/67037562.png http://s13.postimg.org/gopk1nlj7/67037570.png
SUI
DOWNLOAD

Bravo! Thanks for doing my request
Just came across This beauty of David Moyes. Improvement anybody!.
Small Staff Pack from La Liga

Elche CF Staff Example Pic

9 Images, 4 currently without cuts.
Swansea normal & small

Thanks for those Kremmen
Player Name: Juanjo Maqueda

Player ID: 395

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images: Search results for: 395

Would somebody be able to post the Swansea Logo, without the White Shield.
Request from La Liga

Athletic Club Bilbao 2013-14 Example Pic
30 Players
I collected the improvements and missing ones and I requested in the request thread

Good job I looked in here, was just about to get started! Thanks for that.
Will get that done at some point over the weekend then SSP.
Delete this part ?w=300&h=490 from URL ypu can get a bigger pics EXAMPLE

I know about that, but, to my eyes anyway, the quality didn't look great, even when doing that.

I've just been taking a look on the Fulham website at the head shots that have been done for all of the First Team, Under 21 and Under 18 teams.

If one of the cutters wants to take a quick look at them and decide if they are good enough to cut, I'll put together a pack if that's OK.
Don't know which Podolski is better, smiley or serious!
ignore

Good Stuff. I hadn't seen those posted. Great work as always
Is it worth making Mock Thirds for now for Fulham, Southampton, Swansea and Tottenham (who from what I have in my folder anyway) are the teams currently not having third shirts either released, or a current away shirt being presumed to be used by the Kit Makers on here?

Seriously! Look back 1 page! It's already been requested.

Edit: And now fulfilled by Madman99. Good Work.

Nice quick work NiceLad

There were also images of Michael Carrick and Anders Lindegaard which were slightly different sources than the ones used in the Man Utd Pre-Season Pack posted a couple of weeks ago. If people want them, click the links.

By bakizp | Permalink | On 06 August 2013 - 22:52 PM
If you take a closer look on his hair,you'll see that image was already cut and "glued" to that background.Very poor job.If the original source was not touched,that would be nice...this is waste of time IMHO...

Now you've said it, I see what you mean. I'll remove it then.
Removed. Dodgy Hair.

New Nottingham Forest away shirt.

Not completely sure whether this sponsor needs to go on the home shirt as well, but I'd imagine it does as it says on the Club website it is the new club shirt sponsor.