Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 20 minutes ago
leomessi23 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
leomessi23 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Kinkladze10 commented on: 2D Kits 19/20 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.2.0
A new version of our data update was released with 188556 changes from 690 contributors.
Dudok commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
haribostarmix commented on: FMV Logos
MrCGreenhoff commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: Kolubara Teampack
IAmTheStag commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
mattjohn357 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (27/09/20)
Ivs commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
A new version of our data update was released with 188386 changes from 690 contributors.
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Climbing With Cliftonville
A new version of our data update was released with 188274 changes from 690 contributors.
AlexDepa commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: Zemun Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 188253 changes from 690 contributors.
lele298 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
lele298 added a download: Levadeiakos Teampack
HRiddick commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Day Tripper commented on: 2D Kits 19/20 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.2.0
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: Zlatibor Teampack
moonbeam Comments

Great work. But this is the away kit, not home.

This kit is missing the red sleeve cuffs, like seen here
@stevemc
Okay I've just used your W.I.P. base skin to enable custom backgrounds (found on SI's official forums), and now everything is much better for me. Finally I can see the board room, the dressing room, the manager in the start menu, the manager in the "add manager" page... although everything with that dark overlay that bothers also the 3D match engine. (Link with pic of example). A big step forward for me. Now I'll wait for the final solution, to get rid of this overlay.

Anyone else not able to use this with the match engine? Just getting a black screen

Unfortunately no. It was my favorite skin during the beta, but since the update from beta to full game, I've got several problems. The dark grey background appears instead of the match engine, but I also get this dark grey background instead of the manager appearance ("add manager" page or the manager in main menu), like this. Also dark grey background instead of the dressing room (for example during pre-match team talk) and board room.
If you are wondering about the German kits, not that anyone has asked which I am secretly pleased about, I have started modifying them for FM2020.
As Bolid has alluded to, this is a lengthy process and I don't have as much time as I had when I created them originally. So, I will probably not post them here as I do them, unless there are specific requests, preferring to publish the entire pack once I have finished them.

This will be the same for the MLS kits as well, which no-one has asked about yet too.

hey @jroberts, firstly, thank you for your work regarding 3D kits. You kitmakers make the game more realistic and enjoyable for everybody.

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you about Hannover 96's 3D kits if - since you'll be remaking them - you could verify that you've chosen correct (official) color combinations for shorts and socks in the away and third kit. Officially the correct colors are as shown in their official merch shop (kits are displayed from left to right, in columns): LINK to a pic. The color choices in your 3D kits don't match this. I think you used green shorts and all black socks for the away kit and white shorts and all-green socks for the third kit. I did check the club's photos on IG and videos on YT and they seem to be mixing quite a lot their shorts and socks to avoid color clashes with opponents. That's why your color choices were technically not wrong, they definitely wore those combinations here and there, but they're not official "first choice".

Exactly. I've just tested it with Chelsea and below you can see an example from the match. Notice how Chelsea's socks have a rather large blue area on the top of the socks. It shouldn't be like this. Chelsea's home kit socks don't have that blue top, they're white with only the blue-red-blue stripes area. I'm using @bolid74's 3D kit pack and on FM19 it appeared correctly.

I can't comment about Milan's socks in the same pic, because the game chose to use the alternative black socks from the game files and not the white ones from the 3D kit, obviously because of overlapping with Chelsea's white socks.
Bolton Wanderers unveil new home kit (not those Hummel anymore) - source
The new away kit will be unveiled in the coming weeks.
Birmingham City wore a yellow third (?) kit, it made it first appearance a few days ago against Wigan.
I can't find a link about it being an official third kit, but they used it.

(click pic for source - gallery)

Great work. I have a comment/suggestion. The new HSV third has preferably got all white shorts and blue socks (with black and white at the top) as in the home kit. Black shorts and white socks were used in the last match in the DFB pokal because of the color clash with the opponent. So it's an alternative, as we can adjust in the editor.
Source from the official site.
(and link to last match photos)

If it's possible to make one of these in the "alternative" folder, when the pack will be finished, it'd be awesome.
Flut, first of all thank you for your hard work for the Flut skin and especially for this addition of city pics. In my opinion they visually add a really important new feel to the game, by presenting the city of the club you choose to play.

Secondly, I have a question. Unfortunately, the highest resolution of my laptop is 1366x768 so I cannot use your skin even with full screen + 85% zoom out, since the game doesn't display correctly several pages (player overview, club overview etc.) and quite a few graphics overlap each other.

Of all the additions, the city pics are one of the most interesting to me. So, since making a dumbed-down version of the skin for low-resolution users would be madness, I was wondering if in the nearest future do you plan maybe to reveal us how to add city pics to the base skins of michaeltmurrayuk? Or at least which XML files and which parts to copy, to look at?
Ah, another thing... the above picture doesn't show the correct version of the kit, as it is horizontally flipped. The correct version is with the Under Armour logo left and Spurs' logo on the right, as shown on the first link.

Hello, can anyone do the leaked Tottenham 2014-15 home and away kits?

Links here:

It's not official, so I posted here, rather than in the SS Official Kits Thread.

Thank you, hammer9!
Has anyone already done the new England national football team home kit? The one with the navy blue collar and shorts, not the one in the Europe SS'12-13 pack.

Thank you, hammer9!

By the way, ID for Venezia is 1179, I forgot to put the ID before.

Hello,

can anyone do the new FBC Unione Venezia's logo?

The first on left is the most correct version, as seen on the official website:

That was quick, thank you!
New OGC Nice logo, if anyone can do it: