Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 43 minutes ago
Armzy87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
maxi9494 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
A new version of our data update was released with 52844 changes from 204 contributors.
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Irish League Players 2 Mixpack
Alexao Pachanga commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
wrooty commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 52837 changes from 204 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 52835 changes from 204 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 52809 changes from 204 contributors.
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Syrian Players Part -14 Mixpack
Ivs commented on: 2D & 3D simultaneous edit
Giovanni72 commented on: SS Template Thread
PatrickStoltenberg broke the record for FM2020 Most Team Red Cards in a Season with 3
Ethan Foster commented on: 2D & 3D simultaneous edit
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
doktoR lazZz commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 52783 changes from 204 contributors.
rupruijs commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rupruijs added a download: Go Ahead Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
mons commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
Boudewijn commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
Ivs commented on: 2D & 3D simultaneous edit
A new version of our data update was released with 52782 changes from 203 contributors.
vanh commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
pufcfanno1 Comments
Scrap that, it's not even letting me install :-(
Steam: pufcpantherfanno1
Having not played the beta or the demo, my copy has arrived and is installing as we speak. I'm aware I won't be able to play it straight away but I'm like a kid at Christmas. As a real life football coach, currently on a course which finishes tomorrow, I really shouldn't be this excited and really shouldn't stay up all night playing the game, but I'm already 99% sure I'll at least be getting involves in a midnight start.
Steam: pufcpantherfanno1
Here is my first choice 11 when everyone is fully fit...

Steam: pufcpantherfanno1
Okore looks a useful player, but Nicolas Lopez was struggling to adapt to the English game and Diego Lugano was available from PSG. I couldn't afford his wages so I got him on loan for the season. Hopefully it will give me an experienced Centre Back to help Dawson & Daniels progress, whilst also helping Lopez to settle this season.

I also signed Florent Malouda on a free transfer and Nicolas Gaitan on loan to improve my left wing options.

Hrvoje Cale was a last minute, deadline day signing to provide cover at left back, purely because other left backs worth buying were too expensive or uninterested.

I also managed to get Lukaku back on loan, so I'm hoping I may be able to convince him to sign on a full transfer at the end of the season.

Finally, since I didn't have a single potential first team player in my youth intake, I added goalkeeper, Max Schutz (released by Bayern), Defender Marcel Bajric (Hertha BSC) and strikers Juan Jose Porcel (Malaga) & Johnny Christensen (FC Midtjylland) (some may be regens).
Steam: pufcpantherfanno1
Richard Brittain has been a solid performer in my Rangers game fom SD4 all the way back up to the SPL.

Chris Herd from Aston Villa was also useful on loan but that was at the lower level so not sure if he's good enough for SPL.

James Dayton is a decent, young right winger and if you can get David Templeton from Rangers he has been as consistent on the left wing as Brittain in the middle. Shane Ferguson is also worth a look but will probably only be available on loan.
Steam: pufcpantherfanno1
Ok guys, I finished my first season in 6th place which puts me into the Europa League for next season. My board have given me £6.5m for a transfer budget.

Jonas Olssen is out of contrect and demanding a massive wage hike to stay at the club. Jerome Thomas is also out of contract but I'm undecided about offering him a new contract.

Goran Popov, Yassine El Ghanassy and Romelu Lukaku have all gone back to thei original clubs.

So, I think my main focus now should be a left back, possibly a young backup to develop, a centre back and a left winger if I let Thomas go.

Mason Bennett was snapped up by Arsenal, Ademilson still has his release clause but not sure that a striker is priority at the moment. Might see what I have left though.

Luke Shaw is a player I have looked at and is under consideration but if anyone has any other ideas let me know.

Cheers.
Steam: pufcpantherfanno1
Redmond wasn't even slightly interested due to it being Birmingham to West Brom.

Signed Nicolas Lopez to play on the right wing, he's a 19 year old Uruguayan with good potential. Cost me £6.5m though.

I also picked up a couple of young italian players for the future Ivan Rondanini a young right back from AC Milan and Gennaro Tutino a young right winger from Napoli. Both have started well in my U18s team and look good for the future.

I got Boaz Myhill & Zoltan Gera to sign new contracts to keep as backup for now, but still need a good shake up at the end of the season, especially if I get into Europe.

Any suggestions for strengthening other positions would be welcomed, as would any suggestions for U18 players who would become Home Grown.

Cheers.
Steam: pufcpantherfanno1
I have started a game with West Brom and with a couple of quality signings (Wellington Nem, Ezequiel Cirigliano & Adryan) and some luck (Coming back from 1-0 down to draw 1-1 with Man Utd's 9 men and a 1-0 win over 10 man Arsenal), I have finished 2012 in the top four. However, if I'm to remain up there I feel I need to strengthen almost every area of my squad.

I'm happy with Ben Foster in goal and Boaz Myhill is a reasonable backup but I would like a young goalkeeper to train up and eventually take over from Foster as number 1.

At right back I have Steven Reid with Billy Jones and Gonzalo Jara as backup. I'm happy with this at the moment but feel this is an area I will need to improve very soon.

At left back I have Liam Ridgewell and Goran Popov. Popov is on loan and I don't rate him enough to buy him so I'll be looking to replace him by the end of the season.

At centre back I have Craig Dawson, Jonas Olssen, Gareth McAuley and Donervon Daniels. Dawson & Daniels both have potential to be very good, McAuley is 33 and will need to be replaced soon and Olssen is out of contract at the end of the season so he may also need to be replaced.

One area of the team that I am happy with is my Defensive Midfielders. Youssuf Mulumbu, Claudio Yacob, Ezequiel Cirigliano and George Thorne are all great players with a good few years left in them.

On the right side of midfield I have Zoltan Gera, he's 33 years old and out of contract at the end of the season so I really need to look at one or two right wingers fairly urgently. James Morrison is capable of covering but ideally I'll want to get 2 new faces.

On the left side of midfield we have Chris Brunt, Jerome Thomas and Yassine El Ghanassy. Thomas is always injured and not the best backup so with Ghanassy only on loan this is another area of the team I'll be needing to strengthen by the end of the season.

In attacking midfield I have Wellington Nem, Graham Dorrans, James Morrison (who is mainly filling in at right midfield at the moment) and Adryan who is learning from Morrison and will hopefully be a big part of the future. This is another area I'm happy with.

Finally, I have my strikers. Shane Long, Romelu Lukaku, Markus Rosengerg, and Chris Wood. I would really like to sign Lukaku on a permanent deal but not sure that's realistic so I think I may be looking for another good quality striker at the end of the season.

So, it's 1st January, I have around £7m from the sales of Fortune, Tamas and Odemwingie and I'm looking to improve most of the squad. Can anyone give me any ideas? I think the first thing I'll be looking for is a right winger, but I wouldn't mind having some funds left for other areas too.

Steam: pufcpantherfanno1
I've noticed with Rangers that I can scout a player and he will have * Current Ability and **** Potential Ability, yet when I sign him his Potential Ability will become **.

Is this simply because my Assistant Manager / Coaches have lower stats for judging Current / Potential Ability or is it down to Rangers' Facilities not being the same standard as the SPL teams?
Steam: pufcpantherfanno1