Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
Michael_Myers commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Thatboyrosco commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 172327 changes from 615 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 3D'2020/21 Relink! (18/09/20)
hammer9 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
a31632 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 added a download: Croatia - HT Prva Liga SS'2020/21 by bolid74 New! (14/09/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
luferreira commented on: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
bolid74 commented on: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
luferreira commented on: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
luferreira added a topic: About the change kit colour at in-game editor
A new version of our data update was released with 172181 changes from 614 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 172161 changes from 613 contributors.
mons commented on: Created Player Transfer -
xNemesisx commented on: Created Player Transfer -
Michael_Myers commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Abdul2604 broke the record for FM2020 Biggest Career Spend on Transfers with 3.49 Billion Pounds Spent - As of 1st February 2024
Abdul2604 broke the record for FM2020 Highest Transfer Fee Spent with 170 million Pounds - Mason Greenwood
Przemkurius broke the record for FM2020 Most Assists with 7
A new version of our data update was released with 171971 changes from 611 contributors.
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
atesz1996 commented on: FMV Logos
MatiiCamacho commented on: South America Megapack By Torneo
journeymanager commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Engin Barış Sezen commented on: Turkey Mixpack 4 Mixpack
journeymanager commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Abdul2604 broke the record for FM2020 Most Transfer Money Spent in a Season with 1.15 Billion Pounds Spent
sirfrosinone Comments
G

Thanks mate these are absolutely amazing. 1 Question. Do I need a config file? Or do I just copy and paste the jpeg into a template config file?
I'll make these if you can share the logo you want as sponsor

Hi mate, I really appreciate this. Here is a pic of the logo

Hi Giys,
I was hoping I could request a home an away and a third kit please. The club is U.S Russi Calcio. I’ll attach a pic of the logo. I’d love all 3 kits in the Napoli plain Kappa skin tight 17/18 style with Barella as the sponsor. Home kit orange, away kit salmon and the third kit pistachio green if you could. Hopefully it’s not to much bother.
I’ll attach the logo of the club and the sponsor and an example of the Napoli kit.
Just wondering when I download the newest update what do I do with it? Just extract it to the existing folder? Or have I to delete anything from the existing folder
They are perfect thank you so much
Hey guys, was just wondering if I could get the Venezia kits made please. Here is a link to the kits
Also for the third kit could I jst have the same as the original 2 but orange with the eagle back please?
Hey guys, I was just wondering if you could tell me when the Italian lower leagues kits might be ready?
Hey. Mine worked at the second attempt. It's jst extra ring now
I'm trying the normal way again if that doesn't work ill gove it a go, i have a mac so will i just do it on Safari private mode?
hey, i am a premium member and i can't get the complete pack to download, j=it just keeps stopping at 277mb everytime, could somebody help please
Hey I was jst wondering. I have a premium membership account but when I try and download the complete pack it jst keeps stopping. I thought that was the point of the premium membership?
Work looks great
Attachments

Ah no I have all the kits jst wasn't sure on these cheers
[quote name='rmb87' user_id='126018' id='307939' timestamp='1452624938']
Hey hope these are, couple of options for the home kit (let me know if you want it changing) and my own designs for away and third. The away kit, I wasn't sure what kind of pink you were after, so I rather cheekily took inspiration from the Juve away kit and added a Milan skyline silhouette to make it a bit more unique!
Cheers
rmb!
[/quote

They look brilliant mate. How do I download them and put them into the game?
Hey guys.
Was just wondering if I could get 3 fantasy Ac Milan kits made up please. I'd like there to be 2 stars over the logo tho please on all 3. Could they be old style kappa ( World Cup 02 Italy type )

This is actually a picture of the style i would like .

For the home one could I have the usual red and black but whatever way u feel looks good with Peroni Nastro Azzuro as the sponsors.

For the away could I have a pink kit again of ur design with the same sponsor and 2 stars

The 3rd kit the same sponsor and stars but completely ur own design