Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
Enos commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
mickbhoy commented on: graphic problems
wpazzurri commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/10/19)
DazS8 commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
Stefan Herrmann commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
DazS8 commented on: People Backgrounds Pack
A new version of our data update was released with 14628 changes from 96 contributors.
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
hjs commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
Denali88 commented on: Steam Code
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S2-E9 Funniest Goal I've Ever Seen! | Football Manager 2020
VP. commented on: VP's Definitely Maybe - 3-2-3-2 - v2
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
DazS8 commented on: People Backgrounds Pack
clashcityrocker commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Belfemor commented on: FM19 Download Missing?
hjs commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
FS_Kazushi commented on: My FM20 Youth Academy Challenge in Italy
bolid74 commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
FS_Kazushi completed a season in their Football Manager career: My FM20 Youth Academy Challenge in Italy
JohnoMuller broke the record for FM2020 Youngest Goalscorer with 17.129
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 added a download: Spain - La Liga Santader 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (11/12/19)
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: FC Prishtina Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Windowed Mode Doesn't Stay After Each Restart
hammer9 commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
sirfrosinone Comments
Thanks mate these are absolutely amazing. 1 Question. Do I need a config file? Or do I just copy and paste the jpeg into a template config file?
I'll make these if you can share the logo you want as sponsor

Hi mate, I really appreciate this. Here is a pic of the logo

Hi Giys,
I was hoping I could request a home an away and a third kit please. The club is U.S Russi Calcio. I’ll attach a pic of the logo. I’d love all 3 kits in the Napoli plain Kappa skin tight 17/18 style with Barella as the sponsor. Home kit orange, away kit salmon and the third kit pistachio green if you could. Hopefully it’s not to much bother.
I’ll attach the logo of the club and the sponsor and an example of the Napoli kit.
Just wondering when I download the newest update what do I do with it? Just extract it to the existing folder? Or have I to delete anything from the existing folder
They are perfect thank you so much
Hey guys, was just wondering if I could get the Venezia kits made please. Here is a link to the kits
Also for the third kit could I jst have the same as the original 2 but orange with the eagle back please?
Hey guys, I was just wondering if you could tell me when the Italian lower leagues kits might be ready?
Hey. Mine worked at the second attempt. It's jst extra ring now
I'm trying the normal way again if that doesn't work ill gove it a go, i have a mac so will i just do it on Safari private mode?
hey, i am a premium member and i can't get the complete pack to download, j=it just keeps stopping at 277mb everytime, could somebody help please
Hey I was jst wondering. I have a premium membership account but when I try and download the complete pack it jst keeps stopping. I thought that was the point of the premium membership?
Work looks great
Attachments

Ah no I have all the kits jst wasn't sure on these cheers
[quote name='rmb87' user_id='126018' id='307939' timestamp='1452624938']
Hey hope these are, couple of options for the home kit (let me know if you want it changing) and my own designs for away and third. The away kit, I wasn't sure what kind of pink you were after, so I rather cheekily took inspiration from the Juve away kit and added a Milan skyline silhouette to make it a bit more unique!
Cheers
rmb!
[/quote

They look brilliant mate. How do I download them and put them into the game?
Hey guys.
Was just wondering if I could get 3 fantasy Ac Milan kits made up please. I'd like there to be 2 stars over the logo tho please on all 3. Could they be old style kappa ( World Cup 02 Italy type )

This is actually a picture of the style i would like .

For the home one could I have the usual red and black but whatever way u feel looks good with Peroni Nastro Azzuro as the sponsors.

For the away could I have a pink kit again of ur design with the same sponsor and 2 stars

The 3rd kit the same sponsor and stars but completely ur own design