Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 86028 changes from 300 contributors.
Vinnie2201 commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
MHT Kits commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 2 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 86023 changes from 300 contributors.
MHT Kits commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 10 | Athletic Club Bilbao
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.0 [12/07/2020]
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
A new version of our data update was released with 85955 changes from 300 contributors.
Djino Willemse commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.4 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (15/07/20) Relink!
A new version of our data update was released with 85896 changes from 300 contributors.
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Perth Glory FC Teampack
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
CountVladimir commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
CountVladimir added a download: Brisbane Olympic FC Teampack
littlewillg commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 85654 changes from 300 contributors.
Saml92 commented on: FM20: The rise of Chadderton
Erikeagles68 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Fozzie193 commented on: All Downloaded Graphics Disappeared
Fozzie193 added a topic: All Downloaded Graphics Disappeared
A new version of our data update was released with 85544 changes from 300 contributors.
Erikeagles68 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.3.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (15/07/20) Relink!
hammer9 commented on: Denmark - Alka Superliga SS'2019/20 New! (19/01/20)
rgc271273 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rgc271273 added a download: Lori Teampack
Noel Gallagher Comments
There ya go.
Attachments
If anyone could do this for me it would be very much appreciated, unfortunately I can't seem to get the sizing of the flags correct with the metallic action file I have.
Attachments
Is it just my game or does selecting all or even just one of these files make the European Championships unplayable? Qualifying doesn't begin and the tournament is never scheduled again.
Been trying to cut and remove the background for some time, but every effort fails miserably. So any help would be massively appreciated!

Thanks for the great work again mate!
Any chance of this one please? Beeches Old Boys from the Jersey Championship.

Thank you mate!
As always the packs are brilliant, Kremmen. However I am going to be an annoying c**t and ask the same kind of question everyone else has, as for some reason with this edition and the current setup I really can't get the graphics to work properly nor can I get my head around any of the work arounds. So I apologise for being an incompetent idiot in advance.

But basically I have no idea how to get rid of the default SI flags on the nations screen, regardless of the workarounds posted, I understand that you can no longer have bother the national flags and national FA logos showing, I've grasped that part, however say I want to just show the national flags, on the overview page, the info page, the player profile page and as the small logo, how do I go about doing this, as whatever I do I seem to get the default flags or the national logos and flags completely mixed up, when all I want is just the metallic flags to show everywhere! Any help would be much appreciated.
I've noticed that the nation overview screen now shows the default flags rather than the metallic flags or logos. Any way around this?
Are there any packs that contain updates for UK media sources and journalists, as I can't seem to find any in this file; it's great having media from all over the world but mainly playing in England, I now notice that the English media lacks in comparison to other nations around the world.
Basically I was thinking of creating a few fantasy league structures, one being the mooted Gazprom League featuring Russian and Ukrainian sides and the other being a Scandinavian super league since I currently have ties to the region.

However when creating the databases ideally I would like to hold these championships in former defunct nations, for example the Gazprom Leagues in CIS rather than in either Russia or Ukraine, this to avoid having a Russian flag next to Ukrainian teams during European competitions and the like. Or with Scandinavia I would like to overwrite another nation as Scandinavia and use that nation as the base for the super league. Now I know I can do this and allow teams to retain their former nationality, however I believe in doing so these 'new' nations would then play international matches and maybe even produce regens, which I do not want them to do. I want all existing national teams to carry on playing international football without the nations which host the leagues from participating. Is this at all possible, and if so how can I stop the host nations from playing?
By hammer9 | Permalink | On 28 July 2013 - 13:07 PM
what type of kits, logo? where you download from?

Finally got most things to work, the logos are metallic ones and kits SS. Pretty much all working fine now aside from one club, the icon works as do the kits but not the standard sized logo....
Ok so I have been creating a database file for Gibraltar since their inclusion into UEFA, and have now just about got the database ready, to go with this I have also created logos and kits for all teams. However when I place them in the game they do not sure up, now I've been doing this for years and am almost certain I have done everything right, the config looks fine, all IDs are correct, they're in the right folders, everything is as it should be, yet however maybe times I tick and untick the skin cash they still do not load. Absolute nightmare, does anyone have any suggestions as to what could be going wrong? I'm using the default dark skin as of now and have also tried using stecklo, but still no luck.
What has happened to the search function?