Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 22 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Bryn fryer commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade
davysrfc commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
davysrfc commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
A new version of our data update was released with 546833 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358973 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145502 changes from 460 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358968 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145504 changes from 460 contributors.
Belfemor commented on: FM18 update
elitekenny commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 546736 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358850 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145328 changes from 460 contributors.
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
rioblahbloh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: FK Macva Sabac Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 546972 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 359086 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 145550 changes from 460 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 546978 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 359092 changes from 983 contributors.
Noel Gallagher Comments
There ya go.
Attachments
If anyone could do this for me it would be very much appreciated, unfortunately I can't seem to get the sizing of the flags correct with the metallic action file I have.
Attachments
Is it just my game or does selecting all or even just one of these files make the European Championships unplayable? Qualifying doesn't begin and the tournament is never scheduled again.
Been trying to cut and remove the background for some time, but every effort fails miserably. So any help would be massively appreciated!

Thanks for the great work again mate!
Any chance of this one please? Beeches Old Boys from the Jersey Championship.

Thank you mate!
As always the packs are brilliant, Kremmen. However I am going to be an annoying c**t and ask the same kind of question everyone else has, as for some reason with this edition and the current setup I really can't get the graphics to work properly nor can I get my head around any of the work arounds. So I apologise for being an incompetent idiot in advance.

But basically I have no idea how to get rid of the default SI flags on the nations screen, regardless of the workarounds posted, I understand that you can no longer have bother the national flags and national FA logos showing, I've grasped that part, however say I want to just show the national flags, on the overview page, the info page, the player profile page and as the small logo, how do I go about doing this, as whatever I do I seem to get the default flags or the national logos and flags completely mixed up, when all I want is just the metallic flags to show everywhere! Any help would be much appreciated.
I've noticed that the nation overview screen now shows the default flags rather than the metallic flags or logos. Any way around this?
Are there any packs that contain updates for UK media sources and journalists, as I can't seem to find any in this file; it's great having media from all over the world but mainly playing in England, I now notice that the English media lacks in comparison to other nations around the world.
Basically I was thinking of creating a few fantasy league structures, one being the mooted Gazprom League featuring Russian and Ukrainian sides and the other being a Scandinavian super league since I currently have ties to the region.

However when creating the databases ideally I would like to hold these championships in former defunct nations, for example the Gazprom Leagues in CIS rather than in either Russia or Ukraine, this to avoid having a Russian flag next to Ukrainian teams during European competitions and the like. Or with Scandinavia I would like to overwrite another nation as Scandinavia and use that nation as the base for the super league. Now I know I can do this and allow teams to retain their former nationality, however I believe in doing so these 'new' nations would then play international matches and maybe even produce regens, which I do not want them to do. I want all existing national teams to carry on playing international football without the nations which host the leagues from participating. Is this at all possible, and if so how can I stop the host nations from playing?
By hammer9 | Permalink | On 28 July 2013 - 13:07 PM
what type of kits, logo? where you download from?

Finally got most things to work, the logos are metallic ones and kits SS. Pretty much all working fine now aside from one club, the icon works as do the kits but not the standard sized logo....
Ok so I have been creating a database file for Gibraltar since their inclusion into UEFA, and have now just about got the database ready, to go with this I have also created logos and kits for all teams. However when I place them in the game they do not sure up, now I've been doing this for years and am almost certain I have done everything right, the config looks fine, all IDs are correct, they're in the right folders, everything is as it should be, yet however maybe times I tick and untick the skin cash they still do not load. Absolute nightmare, does anyone have any suggestions as to what could be going wrong? I'm using the default dark skin as of now and have also tried using stecklo, but still no luck.
What has happened to the search function?