Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 45 minutes ago
Hannoveraner commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.3 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (03/05/20) Relink!
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 48688 changes from 193 contributors.
WhiteH commented on: Standard Official Kits FM2017 Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
toΓ±ito commented on: SS Template Thread
hammer9 commented on: LS Template Kits Thread
calhau2908 added a download: NFL in the Football World
A new version of our data update was released with 48675 changes from 193 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 48673 changes from 193 contributors.
enzo1903 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
r96Skinner completed a season in their Football Manager career: Earth Trip
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
kingrobbo commented on: Conte
Jackinthevlogs FC commented on: Ashwood City - The Offensive
leed1xon commented on: Armenia - Arrajin Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (26/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
leed1xon commented on: Turkey - TFF 3.Liga SS'2019/20 New! (24/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: North Leigh Teampack
rabcp commented on: Pre Season Competitions V1.1 Update out now
SirTAVARES commented on: Pre Season Competitions V1.1 Update out now
maxiclarkee04 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
rabcp commented on: Pre Season Competitions V1.1 Update out now
Dricofumi commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Jenkill commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
MarcLister commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Antoz commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
tuodi8shi commented on: Chinese League Update 2
motoclub commented on: [FM 2020] Career in Belarus
Insomniac_911 Comments
Sort of gave up in the last few games, relegation was already confirmed after Barnsley in 21st place won to seal their safety. I'll stick with it in League One though and see how it goes.
Ahh yeah I've done that.
Yeah, I like a challenge so I thought I'd go one of the weaker teams who just went up, but certainly didnt expect the drubbing that was to come.

I'll try your advice with the midfielders and get back to you. Theres 6 games left of the season and I'm 8 points from safety. If I stay up from that I'll retire πŸ˜‚

Also by having it trained in all 3 slots do you mean having match tactics trained in all 3 training slots for each day? If so I have that training set for one slot every day..πŸ€”

So this is my setup;

Loaned a few players here and there as funds are woeful.

Here's my latest results. A couple of random wins here and there but as you can see, only 3 clean sheets in the last few months.

Used the morale advice before playing Hull. Literally tried everything from team meetings to individual chats to give players a boost which seemed to work, then next game against QPR I think I had 2 shots on target all game and done nothing but give away possession. I really want to stick with these tactics as theres proof there that it works, but I dunno. Finding it hard to gain confidence with it at the moment.

Edit; Just lost to Cardiff who have lost 9 in a row. Think I'll give up. πŸ˜‚πŸ™„

@Insomniac_911 What is the morale of your squad like? also are your defenders pacey or slow? Also, try switching the mentality from Attacking to Positive. Without knowing much about your squad I can't really advise too much on how to turn around. Screenshots would be handy if possible. Best of luck though.

I'm at work right now but I'll grab screenshots later.

Morale overall isnt the greatest. Probably due to us being bottom of the league since day one lol and my centre backs are fairly strong and both have good knowledge of the position they play in the formation yet I still leak goals. Havent won in 6 with 3 draws and 3 defeats. One of those draws was after conceding 2 very late goals to Blackburn after being 2-0 up πŸ˜₯
Started a game with Charlton and was really struggling. Tried every tactic imaginable and lost 9 on the spin. Tried this tactic and have secured the odd win but a lot of my results end up being 1-1, normally after going a goal down in the first half. As I speak I'm currently 23rd in the table, 9 points from safety and havent won in 5 games. I've used this tactic since mid November in game time and there doesnt seem to be a HUGE difference except I'm not losing every single game but I'm still leaking at least one goal every game. πŸ™„