Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
Pato_Liam commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Greentrunk commented on: FM Touch 2020 for Android, Real Names Fix, logos, etc.
Ben Tanner commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Ben Tanner commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 112032 changes from 387 contributors.
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Tim Harrington commented on: FM19 Update Disabled(Thread has link to last stable working version )
benwignall1 commented on: promotions and relegations
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 111973 changes from 385 contributors.
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.3 [03/08/2020]
Jeff's72 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Jeff's72 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 111825 changes from 384 contributors.
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
MannT1990 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
MannT1990 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Samukkeli added a career: Hull City
hariz zakwan commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
pao_13 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
pao_13 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
fm.jjwtw commented on: FM20 Database Updated
Parker26 commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
Orestinho commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 111446 changes from 383 contributors.
azzarazza5 commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
SportsGamingWorldHD commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
joerobslee Comments
Thanks Smithy, amazing, boys are already delighted.
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of the amazing work that you do here hammer. Despite being a member for years, and playing CM then FM for as long as I can remember, I have only just found this custom kit thread. I don't know if anyone still does this but my two sons aged 8 and 6 are starting to take an interest in FM, and I was wondering if anyone can create 2D and 3D versions of their teams kit?

Here is a picture of the home kit:

Here is the back:

Here is the badge:

Here is the sponsor:

The description of each kit is:

Home Kit

Home kit top shown in image, shorts all red with nike tick in white, socks all red, nike tick in white on back.

Away Kit

Same as home except white kit instead of red, with nike logos red instead of white.

Third Kit

Same as home except black kit with nike logos in white. Shorts are slightly different with a one inch red trim at bottom.

Thanks to anyone that can help and to everyone for contributing in general. Sorry if the imagur links don't work, I had tried to embed images but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks

In the latest update, Murphy was transferred to Ranger outright. However, the Rangers website confirmed that the deal is initially a loan from Brighton until the end of the season with a future fee agreed at that point. He should be changed to a loan at Rangers rather than a permanent transfer.

Link to Rangers website article is here: https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/murphy-joins-gers/
Sorry if this is trivial or already been covered lots. Is there an icon pack to go with this or will the game automatically resize the original larger images? Many thanks for any advice.
In FM18 you have to change folder name sigfx to "simatchviewer_uncompressed" You can use FM17 lcd adboards in FM18.

This worked for me, thanks aragornx
Sorry I'm not making anymore new ones now

No problem mate, thanks for getting back to me
Brilliant work, Jeff. Any chance of one for Celtic?

Thanks
Hi,

Just downloaded update file and all is well to this point e.g. Szczesny is at Juve, but for some reason, Ryan Christie's loan is not active at Aberdeen. It was on the version i downloaded last week.

Thanks
There does seem to be an issue with the Japanese file and the Susie Real Name Fix. I have seen somewhere someone has merged the files all together. Maybe something you could try. Hopefully claasens will be on soon to see if he can take another look at it.

Thanks for replying again. I think that I have figured the J-League issue out. The japanese player database (can't remember the name of the person that created it but it is really good) adds a lot of new players to the database. I think when this file and the real names/media fix run together they are both trying to assign an ID to the same person in two different files. I might be wrong but I think that say Charlie Nicholas (as an example) is given ID 2341515 in the media update dbc file but Shunsuke Nakahonda (made up name) is also given 2341515 in the japanese fmf file. I think the dbc file takes precedence so does not create some of the Japanese players.

I am guessing that merging must get round this but not sure how it would work when merging these particular files.

I can live without foreign media as there are a few decent players activated if the J league comes to life.

No idea what is going on with Vanuata file unless it is some sort of similar conflict with the Jleague file.

Cheers
Oceania issue is to do with SI appearing multiple times, I have loaded the NZ and Fiji leagues up and had no problem.

Can't help you otherwise sorry.

Thanks for replying. I narrowed it down to the Vanuatu file. Any-time I try to load a game with that nation is crashes. Everything else seems to work fine.

The only other issue I had was that the Japanese players that loaded with the J league seemed to decrease in number the more Media file updates from Susie that I included in the load. It is really strange. I have basically sacrificed the real media names in order to ensure that the J league players load.

Cheers
Hi again,

Meant to add a possibly crucial point. If I have Oceania nations in the folder and showing on the league selection screen, each time I select or deselect any nation it will create another copy of the Oceania option area. Very strange.

Help!

Cheers
Hi everyone,

I have the same problem as another user in that the Oceania nations show multiple times and lead to a crash upon loading. Has anyone found a way round this? It is only the Oceania nations that seem to cause the issue. I know that someone had said to delete and reload. I had the same problem. I also placed the files at the top level and within a subfolder, neither fixed the issue.

Brilliant work by the way, it adds a whole new dimension.

Thanks
I did.
Stadium pics don't appear. Skins/Scorpio fmr v4/graphics/backgrounds. Did all the clear cache and all of it.
Can't get it to work.

Thus the point of my post.

There is a skin called Bergkamp that will show background images if you have your preferences set properly. I don't have a link but I have used it and it looks decent.

As far as Steklo goes I would like to thank Tom. Brilliant work year in year out that we are all grateful for.