Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
fascinoso73 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.0
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Dan completed a season in their Football Manager career: Lets go on a European journey, man!
A new version of our data update was released with 31517 changes from 126 contributors.
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Kotoko commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
A new version of our data update was released with 31511 changes from 126 contributors.
BringMeTheHorizon commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Daz10Nolan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Stade Rennais FC Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 31510 changes from 126 contributors.
Stevow74 commented on: SS Retro Shirts
A new version of our data update was released with 31504 changes from 126 contributors.
Benjamin222 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Benjamin222 added a download: Oberliga Niedersachsen Mixpack
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 In-Game Editor
krissmed commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
krissmed commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
Ernesttico commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: FC Münsingen Teampack
Luke Hearn commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Timber Comments
No, the file that unlock Japan isn't in the update

Thanks.

I tried your update and it looks great. But how come the players hardly have any league games played (when viewing player history) when you start the game in May 2013? Most of them have just about 1 or 2 league matches in their player history.
Are there Japanse teams and players in this update?
Why is the download page all messed up? It says all kits were updated on 27 december and later. Surely this is not the case? It's now very hard to tell which ones I've got and which ones I'm missing.
No Austrian Bundesliga kits yet then?
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 04 December 2012 - 17:37 PM
Not sure what you mean by slow? It only took me 6 minutes to download the 5.02 update.

I'm talking about the free limited download. Takes me about two hours to download. Rapidshare only took my about two minutes lately.
I see version 5.02 is out. But how come the rapidhare links don't work anymore? Downloading from there was going superfast lately. Now there's only crocko left, which is annoyingly slow
Managed to get the old pack back, here are the missing kits

By mons | Permalink | On 26 November 2012 - 18:03 PM
It's a mistake and I'm sure it'll be rectified soon.

Some people are way too quick with their criticisms and not quick enough when it comes to actually contributing...

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all the efforts. I myself have contributed a lot for FM 2011 two years ago, so I know how much time goes into this. But the Cercle and Waasland away kits were in the pack, so don't really understand how they could be deleted.

By alperaltun | Permalink | On 26 November 2012 - 09:56 AM
he,

waasland away kit and cercle away kit are missing, in the previous pack they were not.

config file is imcomplete

Yep noticed it as well. That's really bad. Config file is missing the Waasland away kit as well.
By hammer9 | Permalink | On 25 November 2012 - 15:04 PM
have you download 'Kits Colours Changes'?

Yes, I have the latest version

I've reverted back to previous League One kits, they work fine.
All League One kits don't work anymore with that latest update hammer9. They are all reverted back to the 3d kits, not even the default kit gets picked up.
Too bad the long name change for Portugal clubs still doesn't work. Must be hardcoded then. But I noticed the nicknames are gone as well. Or is that perhaps licensing issues as well.

By Dodds | Permalink | On 19 November 2012 - 15:01 PM
mons I hope you do correctly merge them, I loved having the colour corrections in the Europa League for example!

Agreed. hammer's file is lacking this. I'll just use both for now then, shouldn't cause any conflicts.
Could Lille's full name be changed? Right now its LOSC, but it should be LOSC Lille Métropole
By dark_lord | Permalink | On 11 November 2012 - 10:27 AM
Charleroi home and away kits are missing from the pack.

And there's duplicates as well. Two times Club Brugge and two times Zulte Waregem
Inter still has a third kit ingame, but hasn't got one in the Serie A kitpack.
Does changing the club name through a lnc file still mess up the nicknames for those clubs?
By pasgio | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 19:53 PM
kremmen...but with free mirrors there are only the complete pack? the only changes from 2.12 to 3.1 are there in a free mirror download?

Didn't you read his previous posts? If you're up to date with the last logo update for FM 2012, then you're okay. He just said there's nothing new from the last update to the new pack for FM 2013.