Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
sleipnirfossa commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database[Players+Staff Changes Only]
Deelbeson commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
Jesús Sánchez commented on: Bringing Sabermetrics to Football
Alaseng11 commented on: sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack (undergoing changes at the moment) - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 177056 changes from 639 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 177044 changes from 639 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 177034 changes from 639 contributors.
MooshiPirpy14 commented on: KodjiaMaster and ShaneDuffy4BallonDor Kit Request Thread: Fantasy Kits or anyone else who is a better kit maker
kingrobbo added a topic: [FM20] Found an error in our database[Players+Staff Changes Only]
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 36 Mixpack
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.5 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (16/07/20) Relink!
_r2d2 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.1 v2.5 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (16/07/20) Relink!
Sergio Santivañez commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
A new version of our data update was released with 176794 changes from 638 contributors.
BronzyCoder commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Sr mister commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Sr mister commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Sr mister commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Thadam33 commented on: Pour les fans de wolves les maillots
Thadam33 added a topic: Pour les fans de wolves les maillots
Sr mister commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 176733 changes from 638 contributors.
Tom Dubdub commented on: SS Template Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
Crane Comments
Played F1 2016 but after using the F1 cars in Assetto Corsa, it just felt too sluggish. The car felt far too planted to the track. Used to love the games when I played with a controller, but with a wheel it isn't very enjoyable.
Anyone else buy the F1 2016 game? I think I've clocked nearly 20 hours in a week, very happy with what they've done with the game this year.

Played a bit of it, and on a wheel it felt dull and unresponsive compared to the two modern Ferrari's on Assetto Corsa. Only played for 45 minutes or so, but will give it another go when I get home and give it a spin on the wheel.
It'll definitely work with just the code, and the code should be in the box.
I use a GIGABYTE P37, but I do all my gaming on a PC so it would be overkill just for FM.
Benteke needs to stop with all the play acting.
It was moved to Argentina in my save. I doubt Qatar ever get to host it in the game.

Correct. It will always move. Moving all the fixtures ect for a winter WC would cause too many issues when we still don't know how everything will be moved.
Glad I signed him for £600K in the first transfer window then!
it's legit, all of the keys I've bought from there have worked.

I believe they sometime get them from dodgy places though.
Yeah, enjoying it so far. I do love Bethesda games, however more a fan of TES than Fallout.
Dirt Rally is the best rally game in years. Currently only in early access on the pc though.
Who needs Sahin when you have the Welsh Xavi?
Yeah, I boot to the desktop in less than 10 seconds.
I'll be playing FIFA this year purely because the PC version is the same as the next gen consoles, and Konami have done a half arsed port.
But I'm a gaylord, it's easily the best and by far the biggest racer around and I shale continue to post pointless pictures of my races now and again

Best simcade/console racer, probably.

But once you play a proper sim racer, you'll never go back!

What side do you have Lamela on? If he's on the right, he's more likely to come inside. I'd also suggest having look at the wide playmaker role, I've found they drift into the middle often. I think they have the sit narrower and cut inside instructions built into the role.

Fuck being the keeper in that training session.
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and Batman: Arkham Knight, both for £7.99 on PC. I won't play Arkham Knight till they fix the game, but thought I'd buy it now since it's so cheap.
Got it free with my laptop, can't install it till it comes out though. Looking forward to it, however I've only played Snake Eater & Ground Zero so the story might go over my head.
What attributes do you believe Ronaldo deserves 20 in?

Not sure what you mean by Ronaldo is the more complete player, you might just mean he's more physical, since Messi is the better finisher, dribbler, more creative, more efficient at long shots and free kicks.

I fucking hate Lovren. He's shite.
Mitrovic, the Serbian Balotelli.
Mitrovic off, reputation preceding him? Haven't seen the incident, listening on the radio.
Pretty much every game I play hits 60 easily, and I use vsync. Not sure why you say "but" in regards to using vsync, nothing wrong with it.
I'll hate it if Man Utd get Pedro. Quality player.

*Chelsea
He's just a bit of a prat in general.