Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 hours ago
A new megapack was released: Google Earth 3D Aerial View Stadium Backgrounds Megapack V2019.03
A new version of our data update was released with 240578 changes from 759 contributors.
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
A new version of our data update was released with 240579 changes from 759 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 240577 changes from 759 contributors.
Ivs commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
NickHastie commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
r96Skinner commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Club and Financial Changes Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
crazyanimals commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.6 v0.4 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (16/10/19) Relink!
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 2 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 1 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (15/10/19)
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
bigmattb28 completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
Red_onver commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Rowan commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Crane Comments
Played F1 2016 but after using the F1 cars in Assetto Corsa, it just felt too sluggish. The car felt far too planted to the track. Used to love the games when I played with a controller, but with a wheel it isn't very enjoyable.
Anyone else buy the F1 2016 game? I think I've clocked nearly 20 hours in a week, very happy with what they've done with the game this year.

Played a bit of it, and on a wheel it felt dull and unresponsive compared to the two modern Ferrari's on Assetto Corsa. Only played for 45 minutes or so, but will give it another go when I get home and give it a spin on the wheel.
It'll definitely work with just the code, and the code should be in the box.
I use a GIGABYTE P37, but I do all my gaming on a PC so it would be overkill just for FM.
Benteke needs to stop with all the play acting.
It was moved to Argentina in my save. I doubt Qatar ever get to host it in the game.

Correct. It will always move. Moving all the fixtures ect for a winter WC would cause too many issues when we still don't know how everything will be moved.
Glad I signed him for £600K in the first transfer window then!
it's legit, all of the keys I've bought from there have worked.

I believe they sometime get them from dodgy places though.
Yeah, enjoying it so far. I do love Bethesda games, however more a fan of TES than Fallout.
Dirt Rally is the best rally game in years. Currently only in early access on the pc though.
Who needs Sahin when you have the Welsh Xavi?
Yeah, I boot to the desktop in less than 10 seconds.
I'll be playing FIFA this year purely because the PC version is the same as the next gen consoles, and Konami have done a half arsed port.
But I'm a gaylord, it's easily the best and by far the biggest racer around and I shale continue to post pointless pictures of my races now and again

Best simcade/console racer, probably.

But once you play a proper sim racer, you'll never go back!

What side do you have Lamela on? If he's on the right, he's more likely to come inside. I'd also suggest having look at the wide playmaker role, I've found they drift into the middle often. I think they have the sit narrower and cut inside instructions built into the role.

Fuck being the keeper in that training session.
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and Batman: Arkham Knight, both for £7.99 on PC. I won't play Arkham Knight till they fix the game, but thought I'd buy it now since it's so cheap.
Got it free with my laptop, can't install it till it comes out though. Looking forward to it, however I've only played Snake Eater & Ground Zero so the story might go over my head.
What attributes do you believe Ronaldo deserves 20 in?

Not sure what you mean by Ronaldo is the more complete player, you might just mean he's more physical, since Messi is the better finisher, dribbler, more creative, more efficient at long shots and free kicks.

I fucking hate Lovren. He's shite.
Mitrovic, the Serbian Balotelli.
Mitrovic off, reputation preceding him? Haven't seen the incident, listening on the radio.
Pretty much every game I play hits 60 easily, and I use vsync. Not sure why you say "but" in regards to using vsync, nothing wrong with it.
I'll hate it if Man Utd get Pedro. Quality player.

*Chelsea
He's just a bit of a prat in general.
FM2020 SALE