Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 24 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515614 changes from 918 contributors.
MighaelnocHe commented on: Carx Drift Racing Hack 2014 Download Android. Carx Drift Racing 1.3.5 Hack Apk July
MighaelnocHe added a topic: Carx Drift Racing Hack 2014 Download Android. Carx Drift Racing 1.3.5 Hack Apk July
A new version of our data update was released with 311773 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 14392 changes from 102 contributors.
FunkyGibbon70 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Jeff's72 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
leftfoot commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
leftfoot added a download: 12 missing Mixpack
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D WIP 18/19 Thread New!
Baja commented on: Serbia - All leagues Megapack SS'2018/19 Relink! (04/12/18)
ducc commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
Cvija commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
bigmattb28 commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
bigmattb28 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
charlie18 commented on: Nations as flags
charlie18 added a topic: Nations as flags
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 515593 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311752 changes from 983 contributors.
bereket commented on: Fm 17 could not update the squad
bereket added a topic: Fm 17 could not update the squad
A new version of our data update was released with 14356 changes from 101 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
nnt01 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 515594 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 311758 changes from 983 contributors.
Crane Comments
Played F1 2016 but after using the F1 cars in Assetto Corsa, it just felt too sluggish. The car felt far too planted to the track. Used to love the games when I played with a controller, but with a wheel it isn't very enjoyable.
Anyone else buy the F1 2016 game? I think I've clocked nearly 20 hours in a week, very happy with what they've done with the game this year.

Played a bit of it, and on a wheel it felt dull and unresponsive compared to the two modern Ferrari's on Assetto Corsa. Only played for 45 minutes or so, but will give it another go when I get home and give it a spin on the wheel.
It'll definitely work with just the code, and the code should be in the box.
I use a GIGABYTE P37, but I do all my gaming on a PC so it would be overkill just for FM.
Benteke needs to stop with all the play acting.
It was moved to Argentina in my save. I doubt Qatar ever get to host it in the game.

Correct. It will always move. Moving all the fixtures ect for a winter WC would cause too many issues when we still don't know how everything will be moved.
Glad I signed him for £600K in the first transfer window then!
it's legit, all of the keys I've bought from there have worked.

I believe they sometime get them from dodgy places though.
Yeah, enjoying it so far. I do love Bethesda games, however more a fan of TES than Fallout.
Dirt Rally is the best rally game in years. Currently only in early access on the pc though.
Who needs Sahin when you have the Welsh Xavi?
Yeah, I boot to the desktop in less than 10 seconds.
I'll be playing FIFA this year purely because the PC version is the same as the next gen consoles, and Konami have done a half arsed port.
But I'm a gaylord, it's easily the best and by far the biggest racer around and I shale continue to post pointless pictures of my races now and again

Best simcade/console racer, probably.

But once you play a proper sim racer, you'll never go back!

What side do you have Lamela on? If he's on the right, he's more likely to come inside. I'd also suggest having look at the wide playmaker role, I've found they drift into the middle often. I think they have the sit narrower and cut inside instructions built into the role.

Fuck being the keeper in that training session.
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and Batman: Arkham Knight, both for £7.99 on PC. I won't play Arkham Knight till they fix the game, but thought I'd buy it now since it's so cheap.
Got it free with my laptop, can't install it till it comes out though. Looking forward to it, however I've only played Snake Eater & Ground Zero so the story might go over my head.
What attributes do you believe Ronaldo deserves 20 in?

Not sure what you mean by Ronaldo is the more complete player, you might just mean he's more physical, since Messi is the better finisher, dribbler, more creative, more efficient at long shots and free kicks.

I fucking hate Lovren. He's shite.
Mitrovic, the Serbian Balotelli.
Mitrovic off, reputation preceding him? Haven't seen the incident, listening on the radio.
Pretty much every game I play hits 60 easily, and I use vsync. Not sure why you say "but" in regards to using vsync, nothing wrong with it.
I'll hate it if Man Utd get Pedro. Quality player.

*Chelsea
He's just a bit of a prat in general.