Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 517676 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 324148 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90176 changes from 329 contributors.
jnrironside commented on: [FM19] Steve Cooper - Swansea
kijo commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Baba Fumika commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
linho commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 517630 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 324101 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90096 changes from 329 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 517629 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 324100 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90095 changes from 329 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
reme commented on: MLS 3D Kits for 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 324078 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90024 changes from 329 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 517607 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 324077 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90017 changes from 329 contributors.
SirTAVARES commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
A new version of our data update was released with 517570 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 324029 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 89909 changes from 329 contributors.
jroberts commented on: MLS 3D Kits for 2019
terrypmarshall Comments
I fixed it by setting my default folder to C:/football manager 2016 and putting everything in there. Everything works fine now. Silly workaround when it has been the same format every year
Anonymous
For the life of me I cannot get the custom player faces, kits and logos etc to work with FM16....wth am I doing wrong lol. I have done this every year and never a problem. Can someone give me some advice if you have them working pleaseee.
Anonymous
in addition to VP's post....you have to create the directory first before you direct steam to it
Anonymous
If you have already started a save-game (or you are playing FMT) and wish to change German, Italian and French club names to the correct ones, there is a workaround. However, you will lose the club nicknames.

Open the City, Club and Stadium Names.lnc file. All the changes I've made in the editor data file are included in this file, however they are preceded by a hashtag (#) which makes the lnc file ignore any text following it.

You can remove the hashtags from in front of any of the "CLUB_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" and "CLUB_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" codes which you wish to change, and this will display these changes in your save game.

Basically, instead of

#"CLUB_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 915 "FC Bayern München" ""
#"CLUB_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 915 "FC Bayern" ""
you should have

"CLUB_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 915 "FC Bayern München" ""
"CLUB_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 915 "FC Bayern" ""
Mons edit - Thanks for the kind words, but I needed the OP

Anonymous
well im playing fm 2015 right now and it looks great, match engine has improved, actually makes me wanna watch the games now instead of split screen overview/my stats lol
Anonymous
would be lovely....just dont like the font
Anonymous
This is a great idea and something that is essential...however.... I would like to see a list of the changes that are made either in a separate file or on the site.

Other then that I'm very glad that this has been achieved because if done right, it will change football manager for the better

Anonymous
Its not a necessity to use shouts, just makes it easier than click click click then your at shouts, backup backup backup now your back where you need to be.
Anonymous
Thank you and good luck with the rest of your season
Anonymous
This tactic is very fast paced and will break down stubborn defences quite easily. My other tactic is good against stronger teams that want to wear you down if you set the philosophy to counter.
Anonymous
I don't think its the games fault you cant get a win, its only a piece of software, I dont think its intentionally coded to make you lose games.

This year it is a lot more involved in user input rather than just plug in a tactic and clicking continue then winning every game. A lot more user interaction is required like team talks (which are very very important this year), fluidity of the tactic you are using, morale of your team, training, the right players in the right positions etc, etc....

This gives a more realistic feel as they are decisions a real football manager are required to think about on a day to day basis, and I think thats really how you have to approach this game but on a game by game basis. Use your scouts, mess about with your tactic until the players are comfortable, know your opposition and how to cope with them.

If you aint comfortable with all this 'effort' then I suggest playing FM Classic which gives you less responsibility.

Which team are you using by the way?
Anonymous
tut tut tut, probably the worst place to say you ain't using steam version lmao

why not go on sports interactive website and ask their customer service the same question

Anonymous
Ahh, for some reason it seems to have corrected itself now. Working as it should be. That was weird.

It seemed to use the fake team for the world cup and now it has switched back to the proper team. Never seen that before.

By the way, thank you for the excellent work that has been put into these files, a masterpiece truly.
Anonymous
yes mate that line is there word for word. I also thought that could be the problem and checked this before I consulted you.

can't understand why it isn't working
Anonymous
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\db\1330\lnc

No 'all' folder in either the 1330 or 1300 inc section and problem still persists.

I've taken the liberty to give you a screenshot of what both the 1330 and 1300 folders look like.
Attachments
Anonymous
I'm still getting the false names in Germany squad. I'm in my third season and just noticed that this is still happening. Any ideas?
Anonymous
My other tactic I have uploaded on here called Beta Destroyer is much more effective with the Leeds squad as this tactic is for more fast paced teams. Leeds are a bit of a slow build up team and in my opinion one of the hardest teams to manage in the game.
This tactic will do the job so long as you get the right players to fill the roles which, again is a bit difficult with the Leeds budget etc, so I suggest checking out the Beta Destroyer tactic and using this tactic as an alternate so the AI don't get used to just one tactic.
Anonymous
yeah switch eduardo to an advanced forward. or retrain and play him in the triquartista role due to his technical ability.

Much easier to be motivational when your reputation is higher. if you have a decent assistant manager with good motivation stats you can get him to take the team talks until your reputation gets higher
Anonymous
Yeah you can try it without the shouts, see how it goes. You are the dominant team so I imagine the shouts aren't necessary.

Also team talks are very important this year, there are many threads on how best to go about team talks. they mean a lot and are often the difference in winning or losing or throwing a match away. If your players are complacent you need to give them a jolt to motivate them.

Try this link for effective team talks.

Also, some tactics just aren't effective against some others that the AI uses. No tactic is just plug and play this year. If you look like your struggling with possession try switching the philosophy to counter during the match. if this is still not effective just switch the tactic altogether until you feel the balance is right.

I have noticed that a lot of brazilian teams like to play the 4-2-2-2 formation. maybe this counters my tactic. will investigate more into specific threats for you.
Anonymous
Yeah you can try it without the shouts, see how it goes.

Anonymous
As a Leeds fan I really don't recommend this tactic for Man Utd, it will help them win lol.

Great results and you are right about mixing your tactics up through the season, really stops the AI getting used to your tactics, thats why I uploaded my other tactic which can be used in conjunction.

Why would you need to use a new tactic for the new season? I never have, as long as you mix it up well you will be good to go.

@Lci - I use the defend shouts when playing away. The shouts aren't absolutely necessary, you should still get good results with a decent team. I was using Leeds United and Monaco with this tactic so I was playing a lot of bigger teams and the shouts seemed to help. thanks for trying the tactic.

Anonymous
Excellent, glad I can be of help. And like I say this is one of the only tactics I know that has stood the test of time since the beta version of FM13 without any tweaks
Anonymous
a 2-0 win is nothing to be ashamed of lol. its 2 goals and a clean sheet. The match engine is very fickle this year and its really hard to get a win especially with the new patches that have been released.

I created this tactic during the beta release of fm13 and i am proud that it is still standing up today where other tactics have failed.

The picture you uploaded suggests that you are having a lot of shots but only scoring two of them. I suggest changing the training of your poacher to focus on being a poacher. At Man Utd I would play van persie in the poacher role and rooney in the triquartista. Maybe change triquartista to an inside forward role.

While playing away you may get better results if you switch the philosophy to counter.

Thanks for trying the tactic and remember you need to get the tactic fluid and try not to change your tactics that often.

Anonymous
Thank you Rob for that concise explanation. Much appreciated.
Anonymous
Agreed, or they could all pay the minuscule amount required to get premium on this site, well worth it in my opinion.

I will try and instruct as best I can, thanks for the response Rob
Anonymous
I have created a tactic for your site called Beta destroyer (here is the link http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/1209/beta-destroyer#comment_48077) which I think is currently the highest 2013 downloaded tactic on here and would be more so except for the fact that I am getting a lot of complaints recently about people not been able to download the tactic from the links. I cant replicate this problem to see what is causing it because I am a premium member so I am not subject to external links etc.
Could a member of the susie staff please look into this for me.

thanks
Anonymous
Don't know the problem as I am a premium member so I am not subject to external links for downloads. What I can do is report it to sortitoutsi staff and see if they know what the problem is.

For now, if you want the tactic, message me your email and I can send as an attachment. Sorry about this.
Anonymous
What seems to be the problem with downloading?
By billytempleman | Permalink | On 17 January 2013 - 15:09 PM
the thing i have noticed is that if you play one tactic for your league games and another for all your cup games including europe and your laughing im newcastle and i have won the uefa cup twice, prem once, fa cup twice, league cup 1 time, community shield twice, super cup 1 time

Aye, I'm in agreement with ya there, thats why I have put a couple of tactics up on this site as I like to switch between them so that the match engine AI dosent get used to one tactic
Anonymous
lol, sorry to take so long to reply. The links for downloading are on sortitoutsi's end so you are better off asking an admin for advice.
As a premium member I can download automatically from the sortitoutsi servers so I dont have to rely on mirrors, I would highly recommend becoming a premium member just for the benefits of downloading the facepacks in one easy file alone.
I did also notice that you were trying to download the tactic on new years eve/day when the internet will have been well overused by wellwishers using facebook and twitter lol

If you like I could email you a copy of the tactic if you leave me your email address as a private message.

If you are having problems using the tactic, once you have downloaded it simply place the file in C:/my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2013/tactics
You can then select the tactic ingame by changing your tactic to an archived one.