Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: HB Køge Teampack
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 77818 changes from 272 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
SirNoomAngthong commented on: EP.2 - We come back การกลับมา!!! Tottenham 3 - 3 Leicester Match Highlights Premier 19-20
SirNoomAngthong added a topic: EP.2 - We come back การกลับมา!!! Tottenham 3 - 3 Leicester Match Highlights Premier 19-20
tombazzlez commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
Sheffield Hammer commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
pwalker commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
klonos7 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 77687 changes from 272 contributors.
toporek55 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Linus Kjellberg commented on: Rönninge/Salem Fotboll | Hometown Challenge
A new version of our data update was released with 77589 changes from 271 contributors.
friggan commented on: CL/EL problem with my custom database!
friggan added a topic: CL/EL problem with my custom database!
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Waltham Abbey Teampack
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Vejle Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 77498 changes from 271 contributors.
Mateee commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
colin Hand commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
A new version of our data update was released with 77306 changes from 270 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 77170 changes from 270 contributors.
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
dSquib Comments
I know where the sound files are, but could there be any way to add club or tournament specific sounds such as a brief snippet of the Champions League theme in the pre game match engine bit in CL games, You'll Never Walk Alone or Roma, Roma, Roma or the like?
What happens if you have the Premier League as non-playable and then activate for the second season? Will this affect European placings, Champions, relegation etc?
All long term holidays I've ever seen on FM15 have shown near total English dominance. My first FM16 one season holiday shows English dominance. Anything more than one all English final in a 5 year period is suspect at this point. Also, England currently has no teams near the quality of Bayern and none even as good as Dortmund's from the year they got to the final.
Dear me. Well the leagues seem pretty fair at least, except maybe for Italy but one thing to note there is it seems that the 4-3-1-2 formation is beneficial ( all top 3 teams using it) as I've found it to be in the game. Bayern always seem to struggle for me in the game and they've done so here. Can't figure it.

As for England dominating, the "official line" seems to be that the very real gap in money IRL leads to English teams dominating in the game, and that the game can't replicate the subtleties that mean the situation is not that straight forward, but it shouldn't be so important in the first season when Real, Barca, Bayern have such obviously superior squads. Has anyone ever looked extensively at attributes compared league to league in a big "meta" way? Is there a research problem?

Looks like another game where I'll be doing a lot of editing to even things out.
EDIT: Resolved!

Can I have a screenshot of your editor data folder and of your new game startup screen?

The files I've made myself work now, whether in the FMF form or the ones where I took the .FMF/XML file and made them .dbc. One of them works, not sure which one, but the susie files do not seem to.

Using a mac, the licensing stuff works but none of the editor files do, and they are in the right place as described in OP. It may not be a sortitoutsi issue because the editor file I made myself now the editor is out doesn't load either, even when selected along with all the sortitousi files before a new game. But I'd like some help if anyone might know what's up or what I haven't done right.
Wow, moustache variety? Definitely getting the game now. Game changer.

In all seriousness I'm delighted by this "raumdeuter" role exactly what I want and could never quite get out of my wingers/inside forwards no matter what PIs I used.
It seems the Competitions and Other Fixes files has a thing that changes the name of Macedonia to FYROM, but this is not necessary as FYROM is already the default in the DB.
Player Name: Mattia Destro