Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516182 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312428 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15460 changes from 112 contributors.
Vinceultras42 commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
Barkermush commented on: Custom Start Date Error
A new version of our data update was released with 516188 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312427 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15459 changes from 112 contributors.
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
Cizzu commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
tombazzlez commented on: sortitoutsi Data Update and FM19 1.3.0 Data Update
INJ commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 312421 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15452 changes from 112 contributors.
LeumasBall commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 516101 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 312324 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15269 changes from 112 contributors.
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
A new version of our data update was released with 312309 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15254 changes from 112 contributors.
MMXX commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 76 [12 images] [11.01]
gravedigger Comments
Oxford was too young at the time...
Tyrion is so wrong it's beyond ridiculous.
I want to make some experiments with youth generation changing some values in the editor, but I would need to have bunch of Potential Abilities extracted from the game after this, because I don't see typing all those thousands of values one by one.
Where do I download Kazakhstan logos?
Hey, I have made Jupiler League/Eerste Divisie/Dutch Second Level trophy. Should be included in next update.

Have anyone tested it?
Any chances of splitting this onto national packages? You know, separate download for every national league system?
By Samir Hasri | Permalink | On 08 June 2013 - 09:52 AM
Was going to say 20 million was a bit much for Wanyama. You can pay 8 million straight up for him.

Taking inflation into account we can see that this 20 million is less than straight 8 millions.
Platini only 18 in free kicks?
Not sure if it is right forum, but I couldn't find better one.

I have a big problem with my fantasy Brazilian leagues. :/

As you can see in this Editor's screenshot http://i.imgur.com/CWQFl8H.jpg we have there 27 State Championships, but in the game we have only 8 State Championships. http://i.imgur.com/UoVpCzl.jpg
What's wrong? The State Championship have all the same start and finish dates and everything else is very similar.

Thanks in advance for the help.
That's great! Thanks a lot!
Can I ask someone to do for me completely fantasy logo?

I would like to see logo inspired by this one http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/Sporting_Clube_de_Portugal.png with following changes:
1. green to red
2. white to black
3. SCP to SCB
4. PORTUGAL to BRASIL
5. remove lion and, if it is possible, placing there a jaguar from this http://www.alphapsilambda.net/assets/images/Images/APsi_LogoFinal.png

it's should be quite for someone who isn't as pathetic with graphic editors as I am...

Thanks in advance!
Any chance of Brazilian logos down to 4th tier anytime soon?
Hey,

Some time ago I've came up with the idea of making facepack containing facegen-like pictures of real players. What do you think about it?

Here is my first try, guess who he is?

I'm definitely not happy with hair quality though.
I would better consider using official editor or even real time editor than this.