Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 275554 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60141 changes from 241 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Ice Man commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
cebul commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 275549 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60136 changes from 241 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: York City - In it for the long haul
bigmattb28 commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
bigmattb28 commented on: Earth Trip
bigmattb28 commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
bigmattb28 commented on: Another shot at redemption.
A new version of our data update was released with 275536 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60123 changes from 240 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 275523 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60096 changes from 240 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 275517 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60090 changes from 240 contributors.
FCB Dimos commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
FCB Dimos added a download: Missing German Lower League 04 Mixpack
kingrobbo commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.3 [07/12/2019]
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Interface Problems
A new version of our data update was released with 60089 changes from 239 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
gravedigger Comments
Oxford was too young at the time...
Tyrion is so wrong it's beyond ridiculous.
I want to make some experiments with youth generation changing some values in the editor, but I would need to have bunch of Potential Abilities extracted from the game after this, because I don't see typing all those thousands of values one by one.
Where do I download Kazakhstan logos?
Hey, I have made Jupiler League/Eerste Divisie/Dutch Second Level trophy. Should be included in next update.

Have anyone tested it?
Any chances of splitting this onto national packages? You know, separate download for every national league system?
By Samir Hasri | Permalink | On 08 June 2013 - 09:52 AM
Was going to say 20 million was a bit much for Wanyama. You can pay 8 million straight up for him.

Taking inflation into account we can see that this 20 million is less than straight 8 millions.
Platini only 18 in free kicks?
Not sure if it is right forum, but I couldn't find better one.

I have a big problem with my fantasy Brazilian leagues. :/

As you can see in this Editor's screenshot http://i.imgur.com/CWQFl8H.jpg we have there 27 State Championships, but in the game we have only 8 State Championships. http://i.imgur.com/UoVpCzl.jpg
What's wrong? The State Championship have all the same start and finish dates and everything else is very similar.

Thanks in advance for the help.
That's great! Thanks a lot!
Can I ask someone to do for me completely fantasy logo?

I would like to see logo inspired by this one http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/Sporting_Clube_de_Portugal.png with following changes:
1. green to red
2. white to black
3. SCP to SCB
4. PORTUGAL to BRASIL
5. remove lion and, if it is possible, placing there a jaguar from this http://www.alphapsilambda.net/assets/images/Images/APsi_LogoFinal.png

it's should be quite for someone who isn't as pathetic with graphic editors as I am...

Thanks in advance!
Any chance of Brazilian logos down to 4th tier anytime soon?
Hey,

Some time ago I've came up with the idea of making facepack containing facegen-like pictures of real players. What do you think about it?

Here is my first try, guess who he is?

I'm definitely not happy with hair quality though.
I would better consider using official editor or even real time editor than this.