Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 20 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (3. update 09-06-2019)
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Missing academy players 7 Mixpack
ShaneU commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Irish missing 2 Mixpack
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Gunner87 commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
kingrobbo commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 315242 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 73263 changes from 299 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 510734 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 315249 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 73262 changes from 299 contributors.
DNZY commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
reme commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
Christopher Sorensen commented on: New German football league system
mons commented on: New German football league system
Christopher Sorensen commented on: New German football league system
Stefania commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (3. update 09-06-2019)
SirJojoAis commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 510719 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 315227 changes from 983 contributors.
Cerax Comments
Player released on free and transferred for free to Levski Sofia
Moving on Free Transfer
Player going from one loan to another right away.
Player transferred on Free Transfer
The player signed a contract for 18 months earlier today.
Changing clubs on loan
Moving with Free Transfer
According to the website the price of the transfer is 135 000 GBP
According to the website the price is 45 000 GBP
Transfer from 10 January 2019 on a Free Transfer
Contract Mutually terminated
Loan from the last few weeks
Released before New Year's
Loan from the last few weeks
The player was released on free and joinned Tsarsko selo Sofia on free transfer.
Loan from a few weeks ago.
Loan from a few weeks ago.
Transfer from the last few days.
According to the website the price is 45 000 GBP.
The club head coach has been changed and his staff
Hey guys,

Can you help me with some templates?

Errea:

Joma:

Would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Hey, guys, can somebody help me. I need some templates for Bulgarian kits. I will do the logos and stuff, just need the 3d templates cause I am a newbie and can't really draw them very nicely. If someone can help me, please send me a message to send them the SS kits to show them the templates I need. They are a lot. I tried doing some but they don't appear very nice, so yeah, would like some help with the templates and colors. Thanks in advance!
Hey guys, Merry Christmas to all!

I am sorry to be bothering with such requests but I have been trying to make some 3D kits (they look awful) and would like some official release from you guys for the Bulgarian First League teams.
I know it is a lot to ask but since Ludogorets was in CL and now in EL thought that this might help to have more demand ^^

I hope you guys can make them!!

Thank you and have great holidays!
Can anyone please make the Bulgarian A group kits? There are SS kits, so the 3D shouldn't be a problem. Please make them.

Thank you!
Please 3D kits for Bulgaria A group, there are the SS kits
Can we get a Bulgarian A group and Italian Serie B pack please?
Can we get an Italian Serie B pack please?
Can anyone please make the Bulgarian A group kits? They have SS kits already, so please?
Can we get a bulgarian A group pack please!

Would be very much appreciated! There is a SS kitpack available already
Hey guys, sorry but my fav team introduced the new kits and I would love to see them in the game.

I am posting as much pictures as I can!

This is an album with the pics!

I am posting as much pictures as I can!

This is an album with the pics!