Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
olivierl84 commented on: My FM20 Youth Academy Challenge in Italy
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures for 19/20 season using custom start date is working in FM20
kingrobbo added a topic: Real Fixtures for 19/20 season using custom start date is working in FM20
A new version of our data update was released with 246360 changes from 781 contributors.
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
RoCCo_42 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
FS_Kazushi added a career: My FM20 Youth Academy Challenge in Italy
frodomin commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Tommy Hughes commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
frognastie commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
MY DON KARL DAVIS commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
bennytee commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
crush77 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
SheepFM commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
RooP* commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Gordon1965 Comments
Mate any chance to redo 61074713,'cuz this one in the pack looks bad without half of the head.

Can do - will add to a small update pack I am doing. I was using a different source image with the head already cropped! Cheers
Better late than never...152 pics - update of Scottish league - mainly gap fills. Plus Kilmarnock and Dunfermline SI images tidied. If I have time I will repair a few more Scottish teams.

sortitoutsi

WIP update

In addition to my new Scottish images, I am also tidying and resizing the official SI2017 Scottish images.

Will release next month.
WIP FM17 Scottish teams gap fill

I'm going to do my annual trawl for players with no face in FM17 or the megapack. This will likely be SPL under 20s and lower league first team players.

32 people I've met on my travels

sortitoutsi

WIP - Kilmarnock 2016/17 (improvements only)
WIP - Cork City 2016
WIP Barnsley FM16 SI fixes
WIP - Celtic youth

Sortitoutsi

SI images repaired plus a few additional cuts of UK youth and staff

186 pictures
Not anymore mate
There's still a large number of packs on the request list,so if you have nervs and time you can take some of them.Since I'm collecting improvement thread mixpacks requested by various users,and some of them are really long on the list maybe you could start from them.This is just a suggestion,nothing more

Too bad. Thanks anyway

I'm going to keep improving FM16 official English cuts... my cutting skills are best for improving existing cuts, not doing new ones unfortunately.
A while back there were packs collated of MP improvements to be edited. i.e. bad images in the MP which needed polishing.

Is this something which is still happening? If so, I'd be happy to take on a couple of improvement packs.
POWERFUL EFFORT
WIP - SI fixes - Portsmouth, Millwall, MK Dons, Middlesbrough, Leyton Orient
English Championship 2015/16 - official SI picture fixes

Bolton / Bradford / Brentford / Hull / Ipswich / QPR / Reading

sortitoutsi

WIP

SI images FM16:

Bolton, Bradford, QPR, Brentford, Hull, Reading, Ipswich.

To be released in new year
Last pack for a while - very small (5 images) of Scottish improvements

sortitoutsi

SI mix one - all of these are edited 'in-game' images:

Birmingham City
Blackburn Rovers
Coventry City
Derby County
Sheffield Wednesday
AFC Wimbledon

sortitoutsi

It's there

My laptop is very slow...

Fulham - My local team!

Fixed SI cuts, new and improved staff, under 21s and under 18s.

sortitoutsi

One guy who is making full Italy,and other who made full Scotland.Fantastic work from both of you!!! Wish both of you are from Serbia

Scotland a bit easier to do than Italy!

More powerful Italy work!
Sheffield Wednesday don't need doing, I cut a the images not long ago

Noted, cheers! Only adding genuine improvements so that will take a few off my list

Additional WIP: Fulham U21s/18s
WIP - Tidying of official SI images:

Wimbledon
Coventry
Derby
Fulham
Birmingham
Sheffield Wednesday
Blackburn

Any images that are improvements, I'll edit them and upload here.
Cheers! Will update a WIP tonight once I've had a look at them...
Could someone possibly extract the official SI images for England for me? My computer is near death and the FM Archiver isn't working for me. And because I can't play the game either I have a bit of time. So happy to fix the official England faces while I wait for Santa.

Cheers!