Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 517028 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 323400 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 88940 changes from 328 contributors.
MLC7 commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
A new version of our data update was released with 516905 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 323207 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 88551 changes from 328 contributors.
reme commented on: MLS 3D Kits for 2019
Emeka commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 516887 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 323189 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 88533 changes from 328 contributors.
Spliffzilla commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 516874 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 323176 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 88519 changes from 327 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
SirTAVARES commented on: [FM19] Steve Cooper - Swansea
A new version of our data update was released with 516839 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 323163 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 88485 changes from 326 contributors.
Emeka commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
jnrironside commented on: Steve Cooper - Swansea
jnrironside added a topic: Steve Cooper - Swansea
Mustang13297 commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
Keith Batcheltor commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
kfnielsen commented on: MLS 3D Kits for 2019
jroberts added a download: MLS 3D Kits for 2019
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
wilkiburger Comments
With all the new leagues available managing is becoming awkward without proper kits lol, anyone got the Estonian league?, I might beat relegation and be there next season
Love the fact that the Crimean league is in, but im managing in Estonia!!!!
Hello kit makers, can I first say how much you enhance the game for me. I just cant play without kits!!
Question though,

Each season you all go about your business doing the new kits, but what happens when i stick these in with old ones, if i put them in as they are in their own folder and dont delete last seasons one will the computer pick the freshest images?, I ask as with the configs obviously teams get relegated and then their kit isnt in the new download, but if it stays in the old folder a year out of date, will it still be used?

Thanks, just want all the kits for all the teams without having to try and fudge the configs, my folder is starting to look a mess!
How do you get the kits into Touch version? im struggling here

Thanks
Am I doing something wrong, I understand the title says the template has changed but I have started to update my files with the later ones in here.. Including Chris's La Liga file yet none of them seem to be working in game?

Yes its changed
Thanks mate, top work
Just played Dinamo v Hajduk kits worked perfectly, wondeful effort, ive also deleted all the previous 17 kits, I take it thats why everything looked shit?
Is it just me, or are the default kits not working neither? Anyone that does a kit is a legend in my book, I just cant enjoy wrong kits
I can't play it until I get real names, makes me hurl seeing wrong uns!
Where is this file in 18? cant find it
Just been .looking at the new kits and started downloading the Italian ones. Highly impressed and grateful yet again. What I suddenly found myself finding tho was the fact that , well, as much as its brilliant to have these kits. Come the promotion and relegation etc, things are likely to get messy with the config files, as well as having the nouse to enter them correctly if you are not good at such a thing. So I ask the following question.

Would it not just be easier for all concerned to stop worrying about what division teams were in, duplication etc, baring in mind that I use each year from the previous versions, to have the config files divided up into countries. So, all the english league teams, Premiership inc, go in one file, then I only have to switch the old kit out with the new and make sure the name is correct on the PNG. Surely that is easier and more economic?, once the monster config is done? would this work?
Thanks for all the good work Fido797......Now....been sacked by Bayer Lev..... have wound up at Montrose.....any takers?
Can I just thank all you kit makers, I must be a sad sack as I have spent more time downloading them and adding them to my game even though I will not ever see 95% of them. Depending on where I get my jobs in an 8 player game. Now I understand the Config file I am just an eager beaver waiting for any kits that might have been created, just downloaded the Argentinian ones even though I ve never managed in there!, its like collecting panini stickers all over again at 44!!!, now, If I had the stomach to make kits i probably would. Outside of that, Ive decided that Im going to request kits as I manage the sides. I get sacked regularly!!!, so......

Anyone got Lyon-Duchere? or any other lower league French?

Also, can I just make a file with the whole country, once the config is correct can I then take it with me to each game and drag and drop each season that you legends put kits together?

Regards
When I see these new kits popping up everywhere I really get the horn but then I realise Im stuck for putting them in. Lulea for instance above, I may never see the day when this kit comes on the screen, but I want it in my collection. As I understand ity though, you need a config file, I see from all my leagues that the kits are in the county folder but there is a config file and that seems to marry up with the name of the file of the kit I want to use. So how do I get these one offs in. How do I get FK Lulea in, what folder do I put it , do I need a config? Can I just drag it into rthe Sweden league?

I would bve very grateful for some sort of answer, I don't want to waste hoovering up all the kits that I may never even see!!!

Regards
You don't need to change them into different folders, they're simply for the sake of organising it, you could but you'd have to edit the config to mirror it.

As for the file names, they need to be the same as they are in the config file, so unless you change the config then yes they need to be as they are in the folder.

Premiership kits for this season that I can find are; Tottenham HAT, Bournemouth HAT, Burnley HA, Man City HA, Liverpool HA, Arsenal HAT, Everton HA, Sunderland HT, Swansea HA, Man United HAT, Chelsea H

Cheers, now I just have to find them
Bugger, all my kits are out now as I see this thread has been going for a few seasons now and Ive gone back in time on some instead of having the latest, if there is a list of Prtemiership latest that would be great, furthermore, with newly promoted teams do they have to be moved into a different folder or do you just change where they are, and also, I notice lots of different names for the files, do they have to be the same as what the existing one is?

Cheers guys
I don't want to sound like a spoilt brat, but if all these fantastic new kits could be placed into a folder like the above German and Hungarian, I'd pretty much orgasm, thanks for all the hard work lads
Here you go mate all done

OMG seriously!!!?What a top thing to do, I was just starting to learn about configs and files and stuff!, im 43!!! I can't do it, and you show up and gift it!, thanks a bunch, if you are happy to share more, my god Im all ears!
Diósgyőri VTK
Videoton FC

These are great kits and I don't have any Hungary teams, however, how do I get them in the game, do they need a config file? or can I drop them in any folder with a config file? thanks
OK, half of the boards are now different Sony Budweiser etc, but there are still loads of Warchild, Football manager ones, is that the case?
Its just not working for me and Im wondering why, do you have to have the folders only once in the right place?, what if the folders are in two places, will that screw things up?, anyway, Ive been rushing through games, also adding the odd new £d kit thats been added and then rushing one I get Arsenal 8-4 Southampton 34 shots to 14 and I just wonder is it worth it!!! grrrrrr
When saving it, click on the one already in the folder and hit save. This should prompt a message telling you that say "mancity_home.png already exists. Do you want to replace it?" and you simply press yes. The new kit will now be saved in place of the old one

I understand that, but some are named differently so both are kept, should I rename or just manually delete the old one?, thanks
Guys , this is fantastic stuff, but how do I get them over to change the old ones, and should they not have the same name? or are they linked by team number?, i.e , what happens if two home kits in your folders, thanks
Ive just seen this fantastic work, are there any folders to download the lot?, like on the 3D kits section?
I have the same, transfers done for today but no promotions and relegations, at least that I know in Premier league, Spurs Leicester not in Champions league