Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Sajzik. commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Sajzik. added a download: Mixpack Mixpack
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FK Sarajevo Teampack
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
stakel84 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.3 v0.2 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (23/01/20) Relink!
stakel84 commented on: England - Premier League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (15/01/20)
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FK Olimpic 2017 Teampack
Reddwarf33 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Gib Phoenix Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 275596 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60205 changes from 241 contributors.
Eiserner commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 275554 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60141 changes from 241 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Ice Man commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
cebul commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 275549 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60136 changes from 241 contributors.
bigmattb28 commented on: York City - In it for the long haul
bigmattb28 commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
bigmattb28 commented on: Earth Trip
bigmattb28 commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
bigmattb28 commented on: Another shot at redemption.
A new version of our data update was released with 275536 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 60123 changes from 240 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
Johnston Comments
Its still early and the league is very even but I was expecting a bit more from you...

Really? It's difficult pal - taking a team over without a win in 9 league games and with what is a very average squad was always going to be hard. But I've started to pick up a bit of form and hopefully it can continue. Like I said, if we strengthen well in January we've got every chance of getting to the upper regions in the league.
Bristol Rovers is a great job to end up with - could be a bit of a sleeping giant if you play your cards right.

GL for the rest of the season. Hope the transfer window goes the way you want it to.

Thanks mate. Yeah tbh I was very surprised when I got approached! I thought they would overlook my given my experience! I just hope I can revive them as they are a big club!
Good bit of form near the end mate, looking good! hopefully that continues now!

Cheers pal, hope so. January will be defining for me, hoping for a lot of changes to the squad!
November 2014

1st November 2014 - Loan Signing & AFC Telford (A) (League)
So, as I mentioned, I wanted to strengthen the centre of the park in January. However, I saw Jake Hessenthaler was available for loan from Gillingham, and he looks to, from his report, to have the quality in midfield that we so desperately need. With no monthly payment or wage contribution either, this lad also comes as no financial burden to us.

A hard-fought draw against AFC Telford in a game that we had the better chances. In a tight first half, we made the breakthrough via a Jamie White penalty. After having chances in the second half to kill the game off, we ultimately paid the price, as Telford got their equaliser through a goal from a long-throw. A frustrating result given the chances we had but one point is better than none.

8th November 2014 - Crewe (A) (FA Cup 1st Round)
A spirited performance against League One Crewe. After a tight first 20 minutes, Crewe got the opener through a well-worked goal. Into the second half, and Alexandra doubled their lead. A free kick was poorly dealt with by our 'keeper Mildenhall, as the ball went straight through him and into the top of the net. We got what proved to be a consolation through Ryan Brunt but we couldn't grab a second to force a replay. A loss, but I am proud of how we played and on another day we may have got a better result.

11th November 2014 - Alfreton (A) (League)
An extremely disappointing performance and result against a side below us in the league. We were lethargic throughout and struggled to get any momentum in the game. Two goals either side of half time put the game beyond us, despite Monkhouse scoring his first goal for Rovers with a great header. A very bad day at the office and I made my feelings known to the team after the game.

15th November 2014 - Kidderminster (H) (League)
FINALLY - A LEAGUE WIN AND OUR FIRST IN 12 LEAGUE GAMES. A great ball from Leadbitter fed White perfectly to get his first goal of the day. Michael Gash equalised for Harriers with a good finish from about 8 yards out. But, two goals in five second half minutes; one from White and an OG, put us in control of the game. I was delighted, but it got even better, as White got his hat-trick with another good header. However, the last action of the game was a Kidderminster consolation. Despite this, I was delighted with the result and relieved to put that awful league run to bed.

22nd November 2014 - Chester (A) (League)
A bit disappointed with this draw, against a side in the relegation zone. Chris Iwelumo put Chester in front after 25 minutes, and we were really struggling to get going. I rallied the team at half time and changed a few things, including changing from a 4-1-2-2-1 to a standard 4-4-2. The change worked as we got our equaliser just after the hour mark - white getting his fourth in two games with another good header from close range. A draw where we showed character to get back into the game, but I thought we would be capable of beating a team in the relegation zone, especially after beating Kidderminster last time out.

25th November 2014 - Barnet (H) (League)
ANOTHER DRAW. Balanta put us ahead just before the half hour mark with a neat finish. The lead lasted a minute though, with an immediate response coming from the Bees. It got worse 9 minutes later, a goal concede from a set piece enraged me. I hate it when we concede from set pieces. However, with 20 minutes left, we got our illusive leveller through a pearler of a FK by Brown. The game then fizzled out into a draw, and again we had to come from behind to get a point.

29th November 2014 - Welling (H) (League)
A comfortable win against a team that are out of sorts in Welling. An early goal from Balanta got us on our way from the off, reacting first from a Brown FK which was parried by their 'keeper. In the middle of the second half, Balanta broke away with the ball from a Welling corner and carried the ball the length of the pitch, before whipping the ball in for Lee Mansell to slot home from close range. A win and a clean sheet to celebrate my birthday - lovely!

Table & Summary
Not a bad month. 2 wins, 3 draws and a loss from our six league games, and we are now unbeaten in four. Currently sitting in 13th place, 8 points off the play-offs and 7 points off the relegation zone. I am really happy with the Jake Hessenthaler loan signing and I think he has settled into the squad well. Hopefully we can keep this run going in December!

Next post: December's results and summary!
Haha, isn't always lovely down here Dan?

Looking to get a lot of the season done today guys!

October 2014

17th October 2014 - Forest Green (H) (League)
A very frustrating start to my managerial career against a good Forest Green side. I started the team with a 4-4-2 formation to take the game to them and we should've really been out of sight at half time, after hitting the woodwork twice and their 'keeper making a couple of great saves. But after half time, Forest Green were a completely different side and probably just about deserved the win purely on their second half performance. A disappointing start to my tenure as manager of Rovers, but the first half performance was promising and we were up against a solid Conference side.

25th October 2014 - Forest Green (A) (FA Cup 4th Qual.)
So, an immediate chance to get revenge over Forest Green, with the opportunity of the FA Cup 1st Round - an expectation that the board had set me when taking the job. After a tight first half an hour, we conceded a sloppy goal from a corner, with Jon Parkin getting his second goal against us in 8 days. But just before half time, we got the first goal under my leadership. A counter attack from a Forest Green corner ended up with Jake Gosling slotting home from 7 yards after a great cross from Andy Monkhouse. In the 61st minute, it got even better...and what a goal this was. Some neat build up play saw Gosling receive the ball on the right wing. The lad cut inside on his left foot and unleashed a shot from 35 yards and the ball flew into the back of the net off the woodwork. We closed the game out comfortably, without Forest Green causing us any real problems. A great away win for us and I'm delighted we have managed to get to the proper rounds. I just hope this can kick-start our season!

27th October 2014 - FA Cup 1st Round Draw
A tough away draw in the FA Cup. I would've liked a lower division team to go as far as possible in the cup. But we will give it a good go and hope to cause an upset!

Table & Summary
Obviously, only one league game has been played in the league since I took over but we have dropped to 17th from 13th. I think it is clear to me already that I need to strengthen the squad in January, with our weakest areas being the centre of midfield and the right back berth. But I am extremely pleased with the FA Cup win and like I mentioned before, I just hope that can spark our season into life.

Next post: November's results and summary!

Cheers mate, it's a lovely day here in the West Country.
So then, I have been offered and accepted the Bristol Rovers post. I am pleased that they have given me a chance to prove myself here!

As you can see, the club is in pretty bad form at the moment, so that will be an immediate subject to address.

The club is sitting in a mid-table position, currently six points off the play-offs. Let's hope I can get 'The Gas' on a good run and back up towards the top of the league. The aim has to be an immediate return to the Football League, surely?

Next post: October's results and summary!
Good luck with the interview and this game matey! what experience and quals you given your manager?

Cheers pal! I have started with a National B License and Sunday League past experience!
10th October 2014 and I have my first job interview - with Bristol Rovers. I will let you know how it goes!
Unlucky mate. Looking on the plus side, it's a great foundation to really push on next year if you sign some good players.
Keep the faith Lee, you're still only two points off the play-offs!
Great start pal, always good to start with a win but 6-2?! Love that!

Right, so this is my first career of FM2015 (and on sortitoutsi in actual fact!) and it is very similar to one that VP is doing. I am starting unemployed with a National B License and Sunday League past experience, so it will be a challenge! I am really looking forward to sharing this with you and can't wait to get started!

I will initially update you on interviews that I have, and when I get a job, update you every month!

I hope you take the time to share this journey with me!
Let the race begin!

This should be a good'un! Good luck Dan!
Still getting a few injuries but nothing like before, best to also change the training as its set by default to only rest after a match but not before and that helps a lot with fitness. Not so many goals going in now either and as the full game comes out tonight there's no harm in starting a little early.

Ah that's great to hear! Yeah I guess so, I will probably be starting one tonight doing the same as your other one where you start unemployed, along with a Championship save I think. Good start to this one btw pal
Solid start, BMG! I reckon you can definitely qualify in that Europa League group too! Top stuff so far!
Is the beta a lot better now mate? I tried to start a career but didn't really get too engaged with it because of the various problems! Have they fixed things such as too many injuries?

Just a random image off the internet, but it worked! Cheers again mate, massive help!

That's great, I shall try it out later. Thank you for your help pal!
Hi guys

Sorry if this has been posted before, but does anyone know how to upload screenshots of a save onto a comment? (I HAVE A MAC) I want to start a career on here but I don't know who to put screenshots on here haha!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Good luck mate!