Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 56 seconds ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15506 changes from 98 contributors.
bFootball commented on: Fixtures generator
A new version of our data update was released with 253022 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15480 changes from 98 contributors.
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
A new version of our data update was released with 253027 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15485 changes from 98 contributors.
stakel84 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
g0ofyy commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.5
A new version of our data update was released with 252870 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15182 changes from 98 contributors.
SatournFan commented on: Saturn Ramenskoye - The Alien Invasion
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
FM-Life added a video: Football Manager 2020 For Dummies | Opposition Instructions & Set Pieces
BA81 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
SatournFan commented on: Saturn Ramenskoye - The Alien Invasion
SatournFan added a career: Saturn Ramenskoye - The Alien Invasion
A new version of our data update was released with 252867 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15179 changes from 97 contributors.
Footygamer commented on: steamcode
Footygamer commented on: Steam Code
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM20 Update 3 Released* [16/12/2019] - file now also available via torrent
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2020.03
Fabrisio Cardoso commented on: SS Retro Shirts
A new version of our data update was released with 15114 changes from 97 contributors.
rebholding commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
kingrobbo commented on: Any way to make international selection more realistic? ( when it comes to AI managers )
A new version of our data update was released with 15099 changes from 97 contributors.
sindjilic Comments
Please delete my comment. I found the issue concerning Zebre. Thanks.

So I tried to create a club in Serbian 2nd league with a pre-game editor. I do this with every FM game and it always works out just fine. The issue with this year is that every time I try to create a club, the value of the club is over 2B. Club's projections for the next few years are well over 30 million and I have a starting wage budget of over 400k despite selecting everything at 0. I only add 50k in club's balance and then try to build up the team through playing the game. Does anyone else have the same issue? Thanks.
Have you tried FM Touch version? I think some of features are disabled thus making the game more straightforward.
Hmmm....I just tried it but it's not working. In what folder should they be installed in? I tried Stadiums and backgrounds and nothing.
I managed to fix it by downloading Daz's Background Megapack. https://manageronline.fr/fm18-dazs8rounds-backgrounds/

If you're using Mini Stadiums, go into each country of Daz's pack and delete the config file in the Stadium folder.
Thats the only way I could get each of the three pictures to work on the Club Page.

Awesome thanks
What City pics are did you use to fix it?
I had Vitrex and I had the same problem as you. But can't find any others to use instead.

Same question here. What citypics did you use?
I love the new version, especially the match day intro. Is there any way to keep the match day intro (with team lgoos etc) but to keep the old background (players warming up etc)? Thank you.
I am not using any other database. I just tried with a default skin and the same thing happens. Is it possible that it's because of the latest patch?

Update: Ok so I just tried it with another English Level 10 customized database and the same thing happens. I just sent the details over to SI via FTP. I'll post an update here once I hear from them.

Ok one update. It looks like the season previews are working for some leagues and others not. I started a save in "Spartan South Midlands League Division One" and it crashes. Can you please have a look to se if there is something finky with this particular division? Thank you.

Attachments

The game crashes every time I try to go to the "Season preview" screen. Is this normal? Thank you.
Never mind, I just read the rules and apparently the teams can field up to 5 players over the age of 23. Everything is in order. Can we pelase delete this thread? Thank you.
So I am playing Man City U23 and Aguero is playing for them? Is this a bug?

Attachments
Ad.1 download added file, unpack, upload to to C:\Users\lenovo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\Nocturno Beta 1.0\panels\player\, save game and refresh skin
Ad.2 yes mate

Thank you soooo much. You are the best!
QwasNoMore thank you so much. It worked. I am definitely using this skin moving forward. It is by far the best one out there. I have couple of more questions please.

1. If I want to use only "Attributes" without the boxes and show key attributes which file would I need to modify and how?
2. Will you be updating this skin in future?

Once again, thank you for your work on this. It is amazing.
I tried to delete the background color boxes by just removing them from the code but that didn't work Then I decided to edit the RGB codes for the background boxes. The code now looks like this:

<colour name="low attribute" red="150" green="150" blue="150" alpha="140"/>
<colour name="normal attribute" red="250" green="250" blue="250" alpha="200"/>
<colour name="good attribute" red="69" green="149" blue="15" />
<colour name="excellent attribute" red="0" green="255" blue="0" />
<colour name="low attribute background" red="40" green="40" blue="40" alpha="140"/>
<colour name="normal attribute background" red="40" green="40" blue="40" alpha="200"/>
<colour name="good attribute background" red="0" green="255" blue="0" />
<colour name="excellent attribute background" red="255" green="100" blue="17" />

In game, I now have a light green background box for good attributes and an orange background box for excellent attributes. This way attributes stand out more.... but hey... I'm also still curious how I can show the attributes texts only, without the boxes. Secret of the chef.

Did you modify just the settings file or do you have to modify any other? Thanks.
I figured out how.
settings.xml
Line -
<colour name="good attribute background" red="40" green="40" blue="120" />
<colour name="excellent attribute background" red="0" green="0" blue="255" />

before

now

I tried doing the same thing but the colors didn't update. Any tips? Thank you.
This is a great skin but the key attributes are not being highlighted for each position. The only way to see the key attributes is when you have the option of "Attribute Boxes". Is there anyway to have them highlighted in other modes as well? Thanks.
He said he was going to release it for free. It should be soon.
So I invested hours in a career. Everything was going great until I reached May 24th of 2020. My game seems to crash at this date even when I go on vacation. I always keep 2 backups in case of a crash but unfortunately int his case, all three saves seem to be corrupt. With this being said, here are my questions.

Do you have any suggestions as to what I should do in order to go past this date? I already tried removing all graphics and skins and verified game integrity of local cache. I also reset my preferences but to no avail.

What do you guys do when this happens? Are you demotivated and are hesitant in starting a new game? I am at a stage where I just want to stop for the time being.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

It looks like that the bug has been fixed for the FLUT skin. I saw it on FMscout in the 2.3 version. Maybe you can give it a try?
It occurred to me only when I was using the FLUT skin. Were any of your games updating through steam at the time of the crash?
Thank you for your help mons. I'll log the issue on official forum and I guess I'll just holiday the first 6 months of the save.
Thanks mons, I will do that. One more question please since you seem to be answering very fast . Do you have a 1712_fm folder in your FM folders? I just noticed that I do not and I just want to make sure that it's not just me. I verified the cache several times on Steam and everything seems to work just fine. When starting new game I can see that my game version is 17.2 but the only default database that it loads is 17.1.0. I thought that with the new patch, the default database would have been 17.1.2. I attached another screenshot do you can see. Once again thank you for your help.
Attachments
When starting a new game through the advanced setup you can choose the period in which your game starts. Usually it's the pre-season or beginning of the season in a specific nation. I would like to start the game in December of 2016 or January of 2017 but I cannot select the dates. I attached an image as an example. You can see that I cannot select any of dates for Indian leagues even thought I have it as a playable nation. I thought this was fixed with the 17.2 patch,
Attachments
Is there a reason why dates from 2017 are greyed out when trying to start a new game? I even tried adding a league as playable but nothing happens. The dates are still greyed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
You can download it for free off Debski's facebook page.
Hello,

Does anyone know which panel I need to have in order for TV logos to appear in the skin I am using? I copied the logos folder but am unable to find the right xml file. Thank you.
Interesting. I will try changing the skin. Also not sure if this has something to do with crashes but both times my game crashed, steam was updating a game. First time it was FM Touch and second time it was another game.
Does anyone else have problems with the game crashing? It happened twice in two days already to me and I am really having hard time believing that my PC is actually running out of memory. It has 32gig of RAM.
Hi sindjilic: If you reload the game the problema will disappear. In fact, sometimes that bug arises and I don’t know how explain it (and I really don’t know if happens only with this skin&hellip

Hello,

Yes I just reloaded the skin and it works perfectly fine. Thank you. One more question please. Is there any way to have a city picture but without a background? Thank you.