Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.4 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (17/08/19)
ZVEZDA91 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
RaulReal commented on: FM 2018
RaulReal added a topic: FM 2018
A new version of our data update was released with 191139 changes from 621 contributors.
huzzuk commented on: Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
A new version of our data update was released with 191097 changes from 621 contributors.
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
ZVEZDA91 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
ZVEZDA91 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FC Thun
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: MIX 21 Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 191028 changes from 621 contributors.
DazS8 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
A new version of our data update was released with 190949 changes from 621 contributors.
krissmed commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
steverogers commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Avi123 commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
Reggie8294 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
fotisromaios commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.4 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (17/08/19)
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
Reggie8294 commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.11 OUT NOW [23/07/2019]
Footygamer added a video: BARCELONA 2019/20 FM19 TRANSFER UPDATE | Griezmann Makes Barca Debut! | Football Manager 2019 #1
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
A new version of our data update was released with 190752 changes from 620 contributors.
delichris commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
B26D Comments
Thanks for the effort you're putting in mons, looking forward to downloading the latest version of the file so I can continue playing FM!
You should have backed up the original hairs before installing the Default Replacements, as per instructions. The only other way you can get the SI defaults back would be to re-install the game.

Don't know what you mean when you say "patterns"?

I think perhaps verifying the integrity of the game cache through Steam will also re download the original files.
Hi there,

I recently began a pentagon save and loaded up just the South African league for the beginning as this was the continent I wanted to conquer first. The database has 39,000 players as I loaded all players with national rep from all continents.

I am now in October 2013 and all is well, aside from one matter. This is that whilst browsing through players, I noticed that players from Premier League clubs are not being played at all (no appearances in history tab etc.). When I look at players from all other leagues, even though no other leagues apart from SA are loaded, these players are being played by their clubs. Even Championship players are playing.

I only see this as an issue because I am worried that due to this 'bug', players at Premier League sides will not be developing very well due to no game time other than Internationals. Does anybody know anything about this?

Many thanks,
Ben
Thanks once again to all involved. Without a doubt THE essential graphic download each year!
Since there's been quite a few smaller packs coming since the last superpack update it would be much appreciated if someone could upload a complication including all the new stadiums too, thanks!

This please!
The white background doesn´t show in the game. It´s a problem from imageshack.

Cheers

It's a JPEG which can't have a transparent background. It would need to be a PNG in order to not have white background.
Just got three more parts to download from MEGA, so I'll be looking forward to the links being re-upped!
Hey Nuno. I can't open MEGA links. It keeps on loading..

Yeah I'm having the same issue. Guessing it's a problem on their end - just have to wait a while and try again.
Thanks for the new download mirrors, much appreciated! Downloading all of the parts as I type this and I look forward to using the pack as always.
I'll wait until it's uploaded to another site as there are no simultaneous downloads at Uploaded and you have to wait a long time between each separate download. Thanks to everybody for the hard work involved though, I look forward to using the pack once there are more appropriate mirrors available!
Thanks for this!
i've downloaded the game from (kat.ph)(torrent) and if you sure please send me a free site to download it again and thank you .. i'm waiting

BUY the game, or go away.
ive downloaded this and it says megapack 4.0?
all the cutout pictures are old as well. at least 2-3 years??

It's not at the bottom of the page. The big button that says "Download Complete Pack" will get you 6.1.
Hi! i just wanna ask a question; when this skins will be released? as u guess; many people are still waiting this skin (:

When it's done.
Many thanks to all involved!
I know you've all got other things on your minds, but I shall just drop this here...

Brilliant news for us Southampton fans - we shall remain in 3rd when the Premier League weekend closes! Arsenal up next too... We'll see

Fantastic news!
That's brilliant, thanks very much!
I'm a very proud Southampton fan today. Three players called up is great - Lallana and Rodriguez very much deserve the opportunity. Lambert, though he hasn't been quite as lethal this season so far, still deserves a place in the squad. (Though I'm biased...)
Here is the Adboard pack with all the file formatting done, for those who don't want to be bothered renaming them

Hope this is OK.

Thanks very much for this! Looking forward to the 2014 update.
If we installed the FM13 version for use with FM14, will it be a problem to install the new version you plan or releasing, or would it just be a case of simply deleting the folders and copying the new one over?
Players have coloured boots on FM14 anyway...
Quite a lot of the time I get no sound at all even when sounds are turned on in all of the settings... May be a bug because I can't think what could cause it...
This is an absolutely brilliant idea! Loving the fact that we can view a change list of everything that's been altered. Very simple to use and by far the best way to keep FM up-to-date, in my opinion. Thanks for all of the work involved!
I'd love that panel if possible mate? I've been wishing for ages that my kitpacks would get more use in the game and this seems like a great way to do that
Whilst looking at my Twitter feed this morning I saw a tweet from this site regarding update 6.01 for the megapack. Needless to say I was straight here and am now downloading the update as I type... Huge thanks once again to all involved in the process!
SHINY 14 UPDATE

Well this year i decided not to rush things...

Thank you all.

Thanks for the progress update! I'm playing without logos at the moment and am happy to wait patiently for this to be released.
Has anyone tried these kits on FM 2014 the proper game to see if they still work??

They do...
LOL. I'm furious and laughing my head off at the same time!