Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 37 minutes ago
alain73 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
alain73 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Luke Hearn commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kosic added a download: Andorra-Premier League 3D kits FM20 19-20
Peter Owen commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 Relink! (19/01/20)
WhiteH commented on: Scotland - Scottish Lower Leagues SS'19/20 New! (18/03/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
ovidiu10 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 31143 changes from 123 contributors.
Jamesdnkdb jda d commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: Israel - Ligat ha'Al 3D'19/20 for FM20 New! (03/04/20)
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Esbjerg fB Teampack
Waterdeep70 commented on: International Save..England to start with
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: International Save..England to start with
SHASHI KIRAN commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
globalpixels commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
Pietras commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 31125 changes from 123 contributors.
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Brøndbyernes Idrætsforening Teampack
A11_Smithy commented on: COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak
bakizp commented on: Argentina - Superliga 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (11/02/20)
HeadCoachFM commented on: New Subreddit for FM Challenges!
HeadCoachFM added a topic: New Subreddit for FM Challenges!
shinjiro12 commented on: Tiki-Taka Experiment 3-4-2-1
B26D Comments
Thanks for the effort you're putting in mons, looking forward to downloading the latest version of the file so I can continue playing FM!
You should have backed up the original hairs before installing the Default Replacements, as per instructions. The only other way you can get the SI defaults back would be to re-install the game.

Don't know what you mean when you say "patterns"?

I think perhaps verifying the integrity of the game cache through Steam will also re download the original files.
Hi there,

I recently began a pentagon save and loaded up just the South African league for the beginning as this was the continent I wanted to conquer first. The database has 39,000 players as I loaded all players with national rep from all continents.

I am now in October 2013 and all is well, aside from one matter. This is that whilst browsing through players, I noticed that players from Premier League clubs are not being played at all (no appearances in history tab etc.). When I look at players from all other leagues, even though no other leagues apart from SA are loaded, these players are being played by their clubs. Even Championship players are playing.

I only see this as an issue because I am worried that due to this 'bug', players at Premier League sides will not be developing very well due to no game time other than Internationals. Does anybody know anything about this?

Many thanks,
Ben
Thanks once again to all involved. Without a doubt THE essential graphic download each year!
Since there's been quite a few smaller packs coming since the last superpack update it would be much appreciated if someone could upload a complication including all the new stadiums too, thanks!

This please!
The white background doesn´t show in the game. It´s a problem from imageshack.

Cheers

It's a JPEG which can't have a transparent background. It would need to be a PNG in order to not have white background.
Just got three more parts to download from MEGA, so I'll be looking forward to the links being re-upped!
Hey Nuno. I can't open MEGA links. It keeps on loading..

Yeah I'm having the same issue. Guessing it's a problem on their end - just have to wait a while and try again.
Thanks for the new download mirrors, much appreciated! Downloading all of the parts as I type this and I look forward to using the pack as always.
I'll wait until it's uploaded to another site as there are no simultaneous downloads at Uploaded and you have to wait a long time between each separate download. Thanks to everybody for the hard work involved though, I look forward to using the pack once there are more appropriate mirrors available!
Thanks for this!
i've downloaded the game from (kat.ph)(torrent) and if you sure please send me a free site to download it again and thank you .. i'm waiting

BUY the game, or go away.
ive downloaded this and it says megapack 4.0?
all the cutout pictures are old as well. at least 2-3 years??

It's not at the bottom of the page. The big button that says "Download Complete Pack" will get you 6.1.
Hi! i just wanna ask a question; when this skins will be released? as u guess; many people are still waiting this skin (:

When it's done.
Many thanks to all involved!
I know you've all got other things on your minds, but I shall just drop this here...

Brilliant news for us Southampton fans - we shall remain in 3rd when the Premier League weekend closes! Arsenal up next too... We'll see

Fantastic news!
That's brilliant, thanks very much!
I'm a very proud Southampton fan today. Three players called up is great - Lallana and Rodriguez very much deserve the opportunity. Lambert, though he hasn't been quite as lethal this season so far, still deserves a place in the squad. (Though I'm biased...)
Here is the Adboard pack with all the file formatting done, for those who don't want to be bothered renaming them

Hope this is OK.

Thanks very much for this! Looking forward to the 2014 update.
If we installed the FM13 version for use with FM14, will it be a problem to install the new version you plan or releasing, or would it just be a case of simply deleting the folders and copying the new one over?
Players have coloured boots on FM14 anyway...
Quite a lot of the time I get no sound at all even when sounds are turned on in all of the settings... May be a bug because I can't think what could cause it...
This is an absolutely brilliant idea! Loving the fact that we can view a change list of everything that's been altered. Very simple to use and by far the best way to keep FM up-to-date, in my opinion. Thanks for all of the work involved!
I'd love that panel if possible mate? I've been wishing for ages that my kitpacks would get more use in the game and this seems like a great way to do that
Whilst looking at my Twitter feed this morning I saw a tweet from this site regarding update 6.01 for the megapack. Needless to say I was straight here and am now downloading the update as I type... Huge thanks once again to all involved in the process!
SHINY 14 UPDATE

Well this year i decided not to rush things...

Thank you all.

Thanks for the progress update! I'm playing without logos at the moment and am happy to wait patiently for this to be released.
Has anyone tried these kits on FM 2014 the proper game to see if they still work??

They do...
LOL. I'm furious and laughing my head off at the same time!