Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
r96Skinner commented on: One for Sorrow, Two for Joy
r96Skinner commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
r96Skinner commented on: International Save..England to start with
Keitarou commented on: Italy - Italian Serie B SS' 2019/2020
r96Skinner commented on: The Gers
Eduardo Gomes commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: Cork City (Missing) Teampack
crazyanimals commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
mattafc1234 commented on: 2d/3d Pitch not working with alternate skins
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 246769 changes from 787 contributors.
Marin Bosna commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.1
Moorske86 broke the record for FM2020 Biggest Goal Difference in a Season with 90
Moorske86 broke the record for FM2020 Most Hattricks in a Season with 5
Tendaro commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Moorske86 broke the record for FM2020 Most Goals in a Season with 52
blacksheep200 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
divster commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
tonitche commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
VP. commented on: The Gers
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
GeorgeBarker commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
KEZ_7 commented on: One for Sorrow, Two for Joy
KEZ_7 commented on: The Gers
ninjanevo commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
kanewfc Comments
Amazing work Bolid, would love Reading next for my save

Terrific mate.. will hold off on my save then!
Ipswich New kits would be massive personally. Thanks for all the hard work you guys do.
thanks bro! great job. Can you do Valencia home and away whenever you have the time. Thanks!

I echo that, pleeease Valencia
Could someone please make the Wolves 16/17 kits?

Thanks in advance
Could someone please make the Wolves 16/17 kits?

Thanks in advance
If someone could do Palace and thus complete the EPL that would be great.
Derby or Sheffield Wednesday would be absolutely amazing.
Any chance of Watford... and then we've pretty much finished the PL pack.
Manchester City 15-16 H A

Please Watford next!
Enzoli... Please please just Middlesbrough home kit.

Could someone please please do Middlesbrough or Watford.
Attempt at Sheffield United home, apologies if it's not correct, had to take a few layers from other kits. If any Sheffield United fan or anyone who has seen the kit can confirm if the pinstripes also go down the back I would be grateful

edit: changed after I saw pictures of United's game vs Port Vale and saw pinstripes on the back, also erased the tops of the stripes that overlapped into the three Adidas shoulder stripes

Really enjoy your kits... would be a great if you could have a crack at the new Watford shirt although could be a tough one.

Brighton 3rd - revised colour

Forest kit now confirmed as the one posted earlier.
Today's kits I'll be doing are Wolves & Rotherham. Forest will be completed when I find out about away shirt sponsor but home is done away is 95%

Hi mate the away sponsor is Fawaz like the home kit, but in red. I'l attach a photo.

Watford, Derby, Ipswich, Forest or Middlesborough please!
Could someone please knock up the new Watford kits for me? In hospital and incredibly bored so would really appreciate it!

Attachments
Hello,

Was just wondering if anyone could help, I love the megapack, however I spend much of my career in the lower leauge's of England where SI have already included most of the latest faces. Is there a way I could avoid the megapack overwriting these, or better yet, accessing these images so that I could overwrite the Megapack with the SI images.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Thanks.
I absolutely love the cut-out megapack, so much so I struggle to play the game without it.. however in adding 6.0, this obviously overwrites all the default Sports Interactive images that come with the new game, I.E all the football league cut-outs. I play much of the game in the lower leagues and was wondering if anyone has any suggestion as to how to not overwrite these photo's, or a method by which I could overwrite those photo's in the megapack with all the default SI faces. Thanks