Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 13 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49396 changes from 196 contributors.
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Syrian Players Part -12 Mixpack
ingey1968 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 49303 changes from 196 contributors.
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
RT7 added a download: NAC Breda Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 49223 changes from 196 contributors.
Ice Man commented on: Media Logos
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
tv_capper commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 49187 changes from 195 contributors.
bennytee commented on: Armenia - Bardzraguyn Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (25/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
David Kifford commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
A new version of our data update was released with 49166 changes from 195 contributors.
Stevenleharve commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A11_Smithy commented on: Can someone add me to the game? Football Coach
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
kingrobbo commented on: Can someone add me to the game? Football Coach
steveb14 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
Footygamer added a video: Sunshine On Leyth - S1-E7 He Is An Actual Garbage Man! | Football Manager 2020
A new version of our data update was released with 49157 changes from 195 contributors.
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
melnibonian Comments
Can you send me a link to the file so i can try it for myself?

Sorry mate been really busy with exams, i ahve them and will add them to the first FM20 patch

Just to clarify you have tried renaming the "HD" folder to "SD" and this has not made a difference?

That is correct
As above rename the “HD” folder “SD” it looks as your system can’t cope with HD settings

I'm afraid it didn't work. When I use High, Very High or Low graphics settings the video ads are still black.

I can see the correct custom ad boards but not the custom video ads. On the contrary I can see the video ads that come with the game (FM trailer etc.)

Everything is installed in the appropriate folders as I just renamed the folder to Football Manager 2020 instead of 2019 on the C: Drive and moved the C\My Documents files from the previous FM2019 location to the new FM20 location.

In FM2019 I had no such problems and everything was working fine.

Any idea what might be going wrong here?

Hello

I have a similar problem on FM2020. I can see the boards but not the videos (see picture attached)

I am using HD graphics settings.

Any idea how to solve this?

I believe I have cracked it.

After 2 days of trying different things I started looking at what files FM18 and FM19 had that were different.

Discovered that in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\Preferences\version 3 there was an .xml file called bidstack_enabled.xml missing from FM19. Copied the file from FM 18 over to FM19 and EUREKA!! it works with no changing of firewalls or disconnecting your internet etc.

All the .xml has in it is:

<record>
<boolean id="value" value="false"/>
</record>

You can create your own if you don't have the FM18 version or use my file that is attached

Does that mean that we can watch the custom made video adds or the boards will be black?
melnibonian you have modified the skin and that's like the reason.

Thanks for the reply

The only modification i have done is to add the TV logos. Is that enough to cause this problem?
Hi

I am playing at 2560x1440 resolution and when the match is playing there is a portion of the upper part of the screen (like a ribbon) that is practically missing. It is not really a big deal but it messes up the score board when I try to put in on full screen.

See attached images