Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 21 minutes ago
Ron Wandle commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
Kotoko commented on: Portugal - Liga Nos 3D'2019/20 New! (30/08/19)
mr josephine commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/11/19)
A new megapack was released: Cut Out Player Faces Megapack V12.02
A new version of our data update was released with 12678 changes from 92 contributors.
vivre commented on: [FM20] Windowed Mode Doesn't Stay After Each Restart
vivre added a topic: [FM20] Windowed Mode Doesn't Stay After Each Restart
kleed added a download: Faces Divers
kingrobbo commented on: How to make a custom start date easily
TragicIdol commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
gholliday87 commented on: FM20 Hidden Regen UID Finder (Create your own Press Officer & Personal Assistant images!)
dnl_ofcl commented on: [FM20] Hungary DB Update by dnlofcl
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
liverpool8 commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
liverpool8 commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla - An English Club in the Spanish Pyramid
liverpool8 added a career: F.C. Valdelavilla - An English Club in the Spanish Pyramid
Marcoz76 added a download: [FM20] Swiss lower leagues
A new version of our data update was released with 12545 changes from 91 contributors.
cHMIELu commented on: Germany - Bundesliga SS'2019/20 New! (21/08/19)
melnibonian Comments
Can you send me a link to the file so i can try it for myself?

Sorry mate been really busy with exams, i ahve them and will add them to the first FM20 patch

Just to clarify you have tried renaming the "HD" folder to "SD" and this has not made a difference?

That is correct
As above rename the “HD” folder “SD” it looks as your system can’t cope with HD settings

I'm afraid it didn't work. When I use High, Very High or Low graphics settings the video ads are still black.

I can see the correct custom ad boards but not the custom video ads. On the contrary I can see the video ads that come with the game (FM trailer etc.)

Everything is installed in the appropriate folders as I just renamed the folder to Football Manager 2020 instead of 2019 on the C: Drive and moved the C\My Documents files from the previous FM2019 location to the new FM20 location.

In FM2019 I had no such problems and everything was working fine.

Any idea what might be going wrong here?

Hello

I have a similar problem on FM2020. I can see the boards but not the videos (see picture attached)

I am using HD graphics settings.

Any idea how to solve this?

I believe I have cracked it.

After 2 days of trying different things I started looking at what files FM18 and FM19 had that were different.

Discovered that in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\Preferences\version 3 there was an .xml file called bidstack_enabled.xml missing from FM19. Copied the file from FM 18 over to FM19 and EUREKA!! it works with no changing of firewalls or disconnecting your internet etc.

All the .xml has in it is:

<record>
<boolean id="value" value="false"/>
</record>

You can create your own if you don't have the FM18 version or use my file that is attached

Does that mean that we can watch the custom made video adds or the boards will be black?
melnibonian you have modified the skin and that's like the reason.

Thanks for the reply

The only modification i have done is to add the TV logos. Is that enough to cause this problem?
Hi

I am playing at 2560x1440 resolution and when the match is playing there is a portion of the upper part of the screen (like a ribbon) that is practically missing. It is not really a big deal but it messes up the score board when I try to put in on full screen.

See attached images