Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
satanismyuncle commented on: Can I use the squad numbers in friendly games?
TheMinsterman commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
TheMinsterman commented on: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Tommy Hughes commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
A new version of our data update was released with 190672 changes from 620 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: help me
kingrobbo commented on: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
barcaseb commented on: Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
ZVEZDA91 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
hammer9 commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
Jason commented on: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
Jason added a topic: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier & Championship new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (15/08/19)
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.4 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (17/08/19)
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
gorkem1925 commented on: help me
gorkem1925 added a topic: help me
kingrobbo commented on: Please read before posting
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier & Championship New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (05/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FC Thun
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FC Thun
BigBadBaerni added a career: FC Thun
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
SlapoviNiagare007 commented on: 2017-2018 season transfer update for FM 14
terriersmad commented on: The Lower League Thread
matg56 Comments
These are the normal SS kits ..mine doesn't work

These are excellent 3D KITS for in game action
Great work (as usual) and thanks
Thanks hammer9
How about SLB Benfica from Portugal?
The best skins in the game !
Excellent Flut as always
Love the skin. thx Flut
Thanks for the fantastic Skins! All the add-ons makes FM so much more enjoyable. Obrigado
Love what you did with the new "inbox" screen. Excellent work
Excellent skin Flut. My favourite
[quote name='flut' user_id='156164' id='364426' timestamp='1482707480']
Hi matg: thanks for your support and your help. I already edited the instructions panels (for players and teams) and now is readable (and also adjusted in height). Thank you because I hadn't took a look on it yet. Regarding the crashes, I'm glad to know that. In meantime I already did some changes in some panels with animations (I excluded almost all the animations) because I think the animations contribute to memory consuming....BOAS FESTAS E EXCELENTE ANO DE 2017 TAMBÉM

Flut,
One more suggestion/ask. When playing the a game on the 3D, the instruction option of "Team Talk" instructions, the colour and contrast on the first screen make it very difficult to read. Also since the latest update the game seems to runs faster...well done !
Since the update the skin is working perfectly ! Thanks again
Hi Matg: Thanks for all of your support. I think finally I found the problem (was related to the fonts folder). I tested a lot this "new" version and the bug didn't appear....

Hi johann: use THIS

Excellent...I am glad to have been able to help
That is a great way to start 2017 Flut !
Thanks for the perseverance
Flut,
The 2.3 skin is your best work to date. Thanks for making the text readable on on the Tactics screen player instructions. The glitch that sometimes freezes the (low memory) occurred again. This time it happened when I was playing SLB and received a message about my affiliate team (Wolves) and I clicked on the hyperlink for their best (Ivan Cavaleiro). I got used to saving after a match so no serious damage done to my season > Really like your work.
Nunokopio,
Since I installed the new version 2.2 and cleaned up my folders on my Public Documents and Editor Data , I have not yet had a crash in two weeks. I am still saving frequently ....just to be safe. Good luck !
Flut,
Good news, since I installed the latest version and cleaned my folders, I have not had a crash in two weeks of playing FM17. One improvement you may want to look into for the next version are the text boxes for player instructions on the Tactical screen. On the "white skin" version (have not checked the dark version) they are almost impossible to read unless they are highlighted making it awkward for choosing player instructions. Love your work and Feliz Natal e um bom Ano Novo.!
Hi Flut,
Whatever causes it seems to maximize the memory usage to the point it causes the game to freeze. Once you reload the skin the game runs fine until the the next time and it doesn't happen all that frequently....it seems to build up to it. I get around by "saving" a lot so I don't lose my progress and I am seeing if that in itself prevents the memory from maxing out. I will continue to monitor it and try to remember what the last key strokes were before the game freezes. Your FM 16 skins and earlier ran flawlessly.
Flut,
Love 2.2 white skin and I find it difficult to play without. This FM17 year unlike in previous versions, I have the occasional crash so far, only when I am using your skin (..I am continuing to check). Normally a few screens after I played a 3D game and freezes the game (sometimes some letters "disappear" from the title bar also). When I check Windows Task Manager, it indicates the game is running out of memory (93%or higher). I have a pretty high end rig and this is the only time it happens, is as if something is creating a major memory leak. My files structure is the same as previous FM and the only additional files I use are the name fix, citypics, stadiums, metallic logo and face packs and 2D and 3D kits. If I find other clues I will be sure to tell you. Cheers!
Amazing skin !
Great work FLut, best skin in the game. You make us proud !
Good work everyone. Fans like you and Flut make the FM experience so much better .
Hi Davaldo: you have to duplicate the normal logos and kits and make the new configs like I explain in the tutorial.

Hi matg: Try to delete the match pre match panel.xml and please tell me if the crashes still happen. Thanks.

Flut: deleted the file as above and reloaded the skin and it still crashed. No problem with the bland FM skin...look forward to the update.
Hi Flut, Beautiful skin. I'm crashing every time I continue to the match screen. Any ideas?

I am having the same problem and had to go back to the FM skin to keep playing.
Great skin Flut. You make FM so much more enjoyable and look forward to the white version.
The best skin! Great work Flut
Excellent work as usual. For me, the white flutskin is one great enhancements to FM16
Excellent Flut. I can use all the boxes on the club screen which wasn't case in 1.3. Your skins are the best !
Flut,
Like the the new 1.3 version but i am having a problem with the team kits not showing on the club screen. My folder structure is similar to yours and 1.2 and previous versions didn't have that problem. Any thoughts or suggestions?
No worries, I figured it out ...the new version has different screen boxes with drop down menus but still prefer the club screen layout in 1.2. Cheers!