Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
MathiasKP commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Help with Tweaking a skin
kingrobbo added a topic: Help with Tweaking a skin
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
Cymro commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78732 changes from 274 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78662 changes from 274 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: France - Ligue 1 SS'2019/20 New!
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
rikyrd2431 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Adam Coffey added a career: Bolton Wanderers Rebuild
A new version of our data update was released with 78545 changes from 274 contributors.
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Tommy Hughes commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
A new version of our data update was released with 78427 changes from 274 contributors.
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Cymro commented on: FMV Logos
Scorpzero141 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Cymro commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 78263 changes from 273 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
JayJay777 Comments
Here is the config i have in my megapack folder.
Attachments
For some reason all megapack cut-outs have started to appear blurred out like the picture below. This is only the case when in game, though.

When i go in to the folders of the megapack and open the images they all appear as normal.

It's happening with every player, this is just one example.

Any ideas what the problem is?

Did you do anything to get them to work.The one's in my game are just the default ones

I'm having the same problem.

All kits, faces and logos are showing up fine, but the ad boards aren't for some reason.
Nice one, cheers.
I downloaded the pack last year but can't remember which update i'm up to, is there an easy way of finding out?

Cheers.
Newcastle United 2014/15 - 36 images
(2 players missing: Davide Santon, Shane Ferguson)

mediafire

Thanks again

Anyone else fancy having a go at cutting Santon?

It will take some wizardry with the black background though.

Request: English Team
Newcastle United 2014-2015 Example pic
36 players 2 staff
Player Name: Davide Santon

Player ID: 43016424

Link: Link to picture

Existing Images:Search results for 43016424

Player name: Rolando Aarons

Player ID: 28082548

Link: Link to picture

Existing images Search results for 28082548

Is the Newcastle third kit showing in game for people? Mine isn't for some reason.
Can someone please make this Newcastle third shirt?

It hasn't been released yet but it's definitely official.

Newcastle home

Newcastle away

Thanks! Go into the fonts folder and edit panel_title.xml file.

Thanks it worked Can i change the red border at the very top too? how do i do it?

I love your skins! but how can i change all the yellow text to a different colour?
If you want them to be cut, then I'd recommend that you collect them and request them as per the OP.

I'd say that a good number of them will not be in the game yet, but the large majority of them will be included in FM15 so I would suggest that the players not in FM so far are still collected and cut in anticipation of them being added in FM15

Sorry, just thought i would ask first before making an official request, as i know some people are able to find higher resolution pics sometimes.

Looks like someone beat me to it (thanks)
The Uefa under 17 Euro Championships squad photos are up

Or will there be better sources available soon?
Thanks again for these, mate.

Exactly what i had in mind.

Cheers.
Hi mate, had a go at your kits, let me know if they're okay...
regards to the premier league patches, im a beginner so I have no idea how to do that! sorry!
if someone else know how I have the .psd's of the kits!

enjoy!

Thanks a lot!

Could you try the home shirt with blue as the main colour? and maybe fix the nike logo on the home shirt?

I think the away would look better with a touch of red on the collar and sleeves too, instead of the white parts, if its not too much trouble.

Also would it be possible to move the intel sponsor higher up the chest on all 3?

Thanks again.

Could i request some Crystal Palace kits?

Home: Same template as Atletico Madrid's home kit, but in blue and red stripes (White manufacturer and sponsor, with white collar and white hoop on both sleeves)

Away: Same template as Arsenal's away, but in white with blue collar and trim. (Blue manufacturer and sponsor)

Third: Same template as Man city's home kit, but in black with blue collar/cuffs and red outline. (White manufacturer and sponsor)

Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Intel

Would it also be possible to get Premier League patches on the sleeves?

Hopefully all that makes sense.

Thanks.

Has anyone done the Newcastle kits yet?

I think i'll just have to wait for the 6.0 torrent when the new game comes out, unfortunately.

Still don't get how i've probably updated hundreds of faces myself and they show up in game without any problems.

Will Hughes is the only image this has happened with, the others have changed straight away with no problems.
Yes, finally! It worked

Thanks for all the help and patience, mate.

I appreciate it

Nope, here is the image i see when i am in game.

This is the config i have just made using fmXML, but don't need as it's working even without it.

I didn't have a config file in my megapack as i deleted it, but you asked me to upload one, so i edited my post to include a copy of the one i was using (If that makes sense).

As i stated, the config i posted is one i've just made using fmXML, which i made to drop into the megapack folder to see if it would ask me to overwrite the one that should be in there somewhere (that i can't find)

Apologies if i have confused you, thats my fault. I appreciate your help on matter.

I understand how crazy it sounds by the way, as i know it should not work without the config file in there.

Either you have a second config file somewhere (although this is unlikely) or the faces you are seeing are the ones included by SI with the game.

I've used the windows search box and checked myself (multiple times) there is no config file in my megapack folder.

JayJay777, how many images in all do you have in your megapack folder?

Can you upload your config.xml file?

I only updated my megapack up to 5.1 as i lost patience with the amount of times i lost connection during the downloads.

My internet is slow and regularly cuts off during downloads unless it's a torrent.

I've just been going through the improvement and team pack release threads, updating the megapack myself.

I currently have 118,282 images in my megapack and no config, yet it is still working in the game.

Attachments

I went for the fmXML option due to my unreliable internet connection but that hasn't solved the problem.

I then decided to delete the config altogether and checked in game before i made a new one, but the faces are still showing up in the game even without it.

How is this even possible?

I just went to update the cut of Will Hughes with the new one from the England u21 pack, but for some reason it won't change from the old one no matter what i do.

I've checked the id multiple times (29086005) it doesn't even come up in windows windows asking me to replace it like it normlly does.

Every other face in the game shows up apart from this one?

any ideas?
Anyone fancy making this kit?

Has it got anything to do with the Football League clubs already being licensed in the game?

Because they are the only kits i can't get to show in the game, all the other are working absoutely fine

Do i need to extract the standard kits out of the game first before i replace them?
I downloaded the Npower championship kit pack and placed it where all my other already working kits are, but they aren't showing up in the game

I just have the default chamionship kits. All the rest are working fine.

Any ideas why?