Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 111390 changes from 382 contributors.
skeleton40 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Pete Fahy commented on: Australia Complete Pyramid (13 Levels Fully Activated)
duxnobis1970 commented on: 🏆 Trophies Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 111375 changes from 382 contributors.
Footygamer commented on: Suggestion for graphics downloads
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: Napredak Teampack
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 111374 changes from 382 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 111298 changes from 382 contributors.
Samuel Roy commented on: Samaroy's NewGen Replacement Tool
ElKennyWilly commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 111115 changes from 382 contributors.
DimiZag commented on: Extra Files
A new version of our data update was released with 111022 changes from 382 contributors.
Qvordrup added a download: 💡 Logos Request Thread 2
A new version of our data update was released with 111017 changes from 382 contributors.
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
jreid0784 commented on: Scottish Pyramid (Accurate)
kingrobbo commented on: promotions and relegations
Kaarp3d commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
Ollie Willerton commented on: promotions and relegations
Pato_Liam commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Pato_Liam commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
alejobostero commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
Ganzoars Comments
you mean you download 3D'2019/20 for FM20 right......?

should separate between 3D kits and SS kits folder!
like this...
C:\Users\[name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\SS kits\put in any SS leagues packs
C:\Users\[name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\3D kits\put in any SS leagues packs
click 'Preferences' > 'Interface' > unticked 'Use caching to decrease page loading times & tick 'Reload skin when confirming changes' > click 'Reload Skin'

Right, so basically I was a pillock and didn't put it in the correct folder

Thanks for pointing that out
Ok, so I downloaded the England - Premier League SS'2019/20 for FM20 kit pack and put it in with the rest of my kits.

However, the 3d kits don't show up. My 2d kits do (on the club info page), as do all my player faces and logos, so not sure what it is that I've done wrong...

So I've gotten the kits to show on the club info screen, but they don't appear in the dressing room on the main menu screen. Is there something else needed for that?
Guys, can anyone help? I've driven myself crazy going through various folders and I can't find the Football Manager 2020 folder after I open 'common'… there's just a folder called 'SteamWorks Shared

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or where I should look? I've tried booting up the game and starting a new save, but I can't see any new folders.

Cheers!

Right click the game in your Steam Library, then Manage -> Browse local files

Maybe a bit of a beginner question but I couldn't find anything anywhere about this.

Can 3d kits be used with other kits? And is there a point in using 2d kits if you can use 3d kits (Assuming that the game is played with the 3d match engine)?
The latest version (that was removed from sortitoutsi) was bugged. It motivated my FM 2014 to crash always on the start. I had to do a clean install.

Ah, that explains a lot! I'll probably just wait for the full version to come out before patching now
Is this version working with fm 2014 14.1.2?

I tried playing with this. It worked, though for reasons I don't quite know, my game keeps crashing on day 1 without me even doing anything. Apparently, I'm missing 18 files from the game cache. Whether that's to do with this fix (Doubtful) or Steam bugging out on me (Definitely more believable), I'm not sure but as far as I could tell, yes.

tl;dr yeah it does. But it's not the full version, which should be coming out shortly