Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: What do you think of my Android football quiz?
A new version of our data update was released with 271367 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 53315 changes from 219 contributors.
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Tatavo added a download: FK Novi Pazar Teampack
CJMGAMER commented on: DF11 FACES BASE SKINS FM2020 ISSUE
FCB Dimos commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
FCB Dimos added a download: Missing German Lower League 02 Mixpack
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
liverpool8 commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Obtuse commented on: What do you think of my Android football quiz?
Side Splitting Pass commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Retrô Futebol Clube Brasil Teampack
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (02/01/20)
bktr_025 commented on: Mexico - Liga MX SS'2019 New! (07/01/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
Kotanito commented on: Challenge 1 - Last At Christmas (well new years eve)
romes123 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (02/01/20)
A new version of our data update was released with 271297 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 53239 changes from 219 contributors.
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
Juancr7 commented on: Mexico - Liga MX SS'2019 New! (07/01/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
hammer9 commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 Relink! (19/01/20)
mons commented on: Can't understand how I seem to concede so many goals with TIKA TAKA - am I doing something wrong
hammer9 commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 New! (25/09/19)
DavidoGane commented on: Can't understand how I seem to concede so many goals with TIKA TAKA - am I doing something wrong
DavidoGane added a topic: Can't understand how I seem to concede so many goals with TIKA TAKA - am I doing something wrong
A new version of our data update was released with 271304 changes from 796 contributors.
Ganzoars Comments
you mean you download 3D'2019/20 for FM20 right......?

should separate between 3D kits and SS kits folder!
like this...
C:\Users\[name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\SS kits\put in any SS leagues packs
C:\Users\[name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\3D kits\put in any SS leagues packs
click 'Preferences' > 'Interface' > unticked 'Use caching to decrease page loading times & tick 'Reload skin when confirming changes' > click 'Reload Skin'

Right, so basically I was a pillock and didn't put it in the correct folder

Thanks for pointing that out
Ok, so I downloaded the England - Premier League SS'2019/20 for FM20 kit pack and put it in with the rest of my kits.

However, the 3d kits don't show up. My 2d kits do (on the club info page), as do all my player faces and logos, so not sure what it is that I've done wrong...

So I've gotten the kits to show on the club info screen, but they don't appear in the dressing room on the main menu screen. Is there something else needed for that?
Guys, can anyone help? I've driven myself crazy going through various folders and I can't find the Football Manager 2020 folder after I open 'common'… there's just a folder called 'SteamWorks Shared

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or where I should look? I've tried booting up the game and starting a new save, but I can't see any new folders.

Cheers!

Right click the game in your Steam Library, then Manage -> Browse local files

Maybe a bit of a beginner question but I couldn't find anything anywhere about this.

Can 3d kits be used with other kits? And is there a point in using 2d kits if you can use 3d kits (Assuming that the game is played with the 3d match engine)?
The latest version (that was removed from sortitoutsi) was bugged. It motivated my FM 2014 to crash always on the start. I had to do a clean install.

Ah, that explains a lot! I'll probably just wait for the full version to come out before patching now
Is this version working with fm 2014 14.1.2?

I tried playing with this. It worked, though for reasons I don't quite know, my game keeps crashing on day 1 without me even doing anything. Apparently, I'm missing 18 files from the game cache. Whether that's to do with this fix (Doubtful) or Steam bugging out on me (Definitely more believable), I'm not sure but as far as I could tell, yes.

tl;dr yeah it does. But it's not the full version, which should be coming out shortly