Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 48 minutes ago
mons commented on: Download Thread - *FM19 Update 8 Released* [17/06/2019] - file now available via torrent
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2019.08
StuartNG commented on: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
StuartNG added a topic: Adding missing players / adding team into league - New Mexico United
Baba Fumika added a download: JAPAN - J1 League 3D 2019 New!(17/06/19)
Joao Vitor Salazar commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
Footygamer commented on: Database Updated (and Data Update Reset)
Weiry commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 510734 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 315242 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 73263 changes from 299 contributors.
Pedromi11 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
kingrobbo commented on: Promotions and relegations 2019-20 season + updated CHL and EL teams (3. update 09-06-2019)
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Missing academy players 7 Mixpack
ShaneU commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
hectorfg35 added a download: Irish missing 2 Mixpack
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
Gunner87 commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
kingrobbo commented on: The Last Real Fixtures and Results 27/05 for FM19
Voral Comments
Update: I re-installed everything step by step and everything seems to be working. The only thing I did differently was that I did not copy/paste in the "Club" or "No Club" XML file. Everything else is working wonderfully.
Hi! I wrote this earlier in this same thread, when I found one folder in the FM19 1.0 Adboard Patch being out of place:

"I installed the new FM19 1.0 Adboard Patch and noticed the Ads were working otherwise, but the game reverted back to default ads when my team was playing a friendly match. Then I noticed the graphics\... \default\ folder is in a wrong place.

According to fm.xml (either "no club" or "club" one) it should be here----> \graphics\pics\ads\default
and in the new Adboard Patch it's placed here----> \graphics\pics\ads\europe\default

As soon as I moved the \default\ folder out of the \europe\ folder, the ads for friendly matches started working again.

Just wanted to inform this in case someone else is having the same issue and wondering why that is."

I moved the folder over to the correct place before I even started up the game. I made sure to do everything properly and they still don't show up. It's not just for Morecambe either, it's for several teams. I might just uninstall everything and try again from scratch step by step.
Hey there. I just downloaded the 1.0 release and the patch that went with it. I am playing with Morecambe right now and for some reason, their ads are just generic Football Manager ads. I've looked through the XML file and everything seems to be worded and used properly. Is there any reason why this is or is there some bug somewhere in the files?

Could you possibly add in Ireland Premier and 2nd Division in?
Any chance for Iceland league kits? Don't see them on the lists unless I am blind.
If you have any editor files added this is the problem. I have had the same experience. when you create a new game it uses the "real name fix", but as soon as you save and load the game it is the names from the editor files that shows. What you need to do is to open the editor and open the editor file you have added and look for any name changes to the leagues affected and delete them. If you have more then one editor file added it is a bit of sherlock holmes work to find the right one and delete the name changes.

I had a hunch some editor files might be the cause. I need to use a editor file to get the league my team is in sadly. Like I said, it's not really important much, as i've never really noticed it until now. I just didn't know what caused it, even after removing the real names, re-installing them and starting a new game to see if it fixed it or not.
I have a little tiny problem which I haven't really noticed until now. Whenever I start a new game, the competition names seem to be working. For example, it would say the Emirates FA Cup, BuildBase FA Trophy and BigFreeBet.com Challenge cup, etc. But whenever I save and load back up my save, the names of the competitions seems to change back to what is below. It's not too big of a deal honestly, I was just curious to why they suddenly change when I reload a save.

I just recently downloaded the winter update 18.3 and decided to start a new game with all the new transfers added in. When I went to pick my nations, I noticed a few of the custom leagues were incompatiable with the new update. These seem to be Estonia, Gibraltar and Wales. I don't know if others are effected or not, as I don't have many of the custom leagues loaded up.

@hammer9 mate Waterford and Wexford have new ID

Waterford new ID 52085341
Wexford new ID 52086656

I was just coming here to post that. I just manually changed them in the config file myself.
Is it possible for someone to work on the Gibraltar Division 1 and 2 kits? Looking to do a long term Gibraltar save in the future.
you followed the instructions for FM15 only tho...so i haven't test kits for FM16 because i haven't get FM16 yet so BETA is sometimes not working, its not full game tho. ok

All the kits work fine in the Beta for me so far. No complaints.
Any chance of an Iceland pack in the works?