Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 52 minutes ago
DeawenSo commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.5 15/9/2019 V11 Final Summer Pack
moiteam commented on: SS Template Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 215910 changes from 770 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Faces 2 Mixpack
JamesJamesJamesJames commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 215876 changes from 770 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 215861 changes from 770 contributors.
CountVladimir commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
Jeff's72 commented on: 2D Kits 19/20 for Flutskin - Titlebar/Player Overview v.2.0
A new version of our data update was released with 215767 changes from 770 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 215756 changes from 770 contributors.
Shooto commented on: SS Template Thread
Shooto commented on: SS Template Thread
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ovidiu10 added a download: CFR Cluj - FM21 Mixpack
mons commented on: Northern Ireland Premiership
A new version of our data update was released with 215678 changes from 770 contributors.
humid commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
The FM Journeyman commented on: Northern Ireland Premiership
The FM Journeyman added a topic: Northern Ireland Premiership
Jamie2391 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
kjentoke commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 215567 changes from 770 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Charlton Teampack
Cymro commented on: FMV Logos
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (17/10/20)
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v6.1 [07/10/2020]
lostintravise Comments
sorry if this is posted somewhere - I wasn't able to find it. Can 15.7 be used with FM16?
The kits are not working cause of the / in the name of the folder. Delete it and everything works perfectly.

Heeded this advice and the BPL pack workS! Thnks
Installed both the English premier league and English championship and only the championship is working. Any thing I have to do specifically with the BPL folder?
Love this pack - can it be used with FM16?
I have just tried to install this skin but it is not showing up in the menu for me to select it. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix it?

Thanks~
Yes, thank you in advance mons
What program should I use on my mac to extract these files? Thanks!
Can there be folders in the kits folder?
Thanks a lot for this upload! Jumping on the download now and will seed for the foreseeable future. Thanks!

edit: downloading at 45kB/s .. wondering if anyone could jump on to seed. Thanks, if so!

Ah, that might be it. Players that I saw with faces: Messi, Isco, .. all in a Spanish team. Thanks!
Hi everyone, I am having a really weird problem. I just reinstalled football manager (deleted the documents folder and everything of it on my computer) but I still have faces that appear in my game. Has anyone ever had this problem? I do not have any facepack installed. Anyone know any other place on a Mac that pictures could be stored?

Thanks

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone could help me out. I have 2.58gb Metallic logos torrent (not sure where I downloaded it from), so does anyone know which update packs I have to download? The name of the torrent is "Metallic Logos 2012" and it is a zip file. Thanks!!
Does anyone have a back up of the dbc, edt and lnc folders? Forgot to back mine up, thanks!
HI,

I am wondering what the name of each part should be. On the download page it says there are 11 parts, but I cannot seem to find part 9, 10, and 11 on the download page. When I click any of those links it sends me to parts named "v1" or "v2" .. wondering if anyone can help. Thanks!

This looks great! Going to give it a whirl.. thanks a ton!
Just installed 5.02 (downloaded the torrent and then applied the 2 most recent updates) and now my screen looks like this. Is this a common problem that I can easily fix? Thanks.

EDIT: Also, every one of the newgens on the game are bald! hahah, I do not know what happened.. :/

EDIT *FIXED*: So, I somehow fixed the problem. I am not sure what was wrong because I fixed so many things, but I'll list what I did just in case anyone else runs into the problem I was having. I verified the games local content (via steam), changed the unarchiving program that I use (I am on a mac, changed from UnrarX to the Unarchiver), deleted the steklo skin from my computer.. and a couple of other things that I do not think would have influenced. Not really sure what happened.. all well.

Thanks for this great pack, everyone who is involved! Love the support that is received with this pack.

I am also hoping we will be able to play with these leagues. Was able in FM12 and hope someone can put something together
FM2021 SALE