Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 26 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 109156 changes from 375 contributors.
Hajdučki sin commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: International Save..England to start with
A new version of our data update was released with 109092 changes from 375 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
AL-BABA96 commented on: Scottish Fantasy pyramid System Version 1
DimiZag commented on: FMV Logos
kingrobbo commented on: promotions and relegations
A new version of our data update was released with 108982 changes from 374 contributors.
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS 20/21 WIP Thread New!
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
Martyrizing commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Qvordrup commented on: ⬇️ Download Thread - *FM20 Update 8 Released* [28/07/2020] - 2020.01 avaible via torrent
Artex commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
K3VO commented on: The Lower League Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 108741 changes from 374 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 108735 changes from 374 contributors.
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
qwaz commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
mons commented on: Suggestion for graphics downloads
A new version of our data update was released with 108514 changes from 373 contributors.
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Stefania commented on: promotions and relegations
TheMinsterman commented on: promotions and relegations
Stefania commented on: promotions and relegations
Stefania commented on: promotions and relegations
lostintravise Comments
sorry if this is posted somewhere - I wasn't able to find it. Can 15.7 be used with FM16?
The kits are not working cause of the / in the name of the folder. Delete it and everything works perfectly.

Heeded this advice and the BPL pack workS! Thnks
Installed both the English premier league and English championship and only the championship is working. Any thing I have to do specifically with the BPL folder?
Love this pack - can it be used with FM16?
I have just tried to install this skin but it is not showing up in the menu for me to select it. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix it?

Thanks~
Yes, thank you in advance mons
What program should I use on my mac to extract these files? Thanks!
Can there be folders in the kits folder?
Thanks a lot for this upload! Jumping on the download now and will seed for the foreseeable future. Thanks!

edit: downloading at 45kB/s .. wondering if anyone could jump on to seed. Thanks, if so!

Ah, that might be it. Players that I saw with faces: Messi, Isco, .. all in a Spanish team. Thanks!
Hi everyone, I am having a really weird problem. I just reinstalled football manager (deleted the documents folder and everything of it on my computer) but I still have faces that appear in my game. Has anyone ever had this problem? I do not have any facepack installed. Anyone know any other place on a Mac that pictures could be stored?

Thanks

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone could help me out. I have 2.58gb Metallic logos torrent (not sure where I downloaded it from), so does anyone know which update packs I have to download? The name of the torrent is "Metallic Logos 2012" and it is a zip file. Thanks!!
Does anyone have a back up of the dbc, edt and lnc folders? Forgot to back mine up, thanks!
HI,

I am wondering what the name of each part should be. On the download page it says there are 11 parts, but I cannot seem to find part 9, 10, and 11 on the download page. When I click any of those links it sends me to parts named "v1" or "v2" .. wondering if anyone can help. Thanks!

This looks great! Going to give it a whirl.. thanks a ton!
Just installed 5.02 (downloaded the torrent and then applied the 2 most recent updates) and now my screen looks like this. Is this a common problem that I can easily fix? Thanks.

EDIT: Also, every one of the newgens on the game are bald! hahah, I do not know what happened.. :/

EDIT *FIXED*: So, I somehow fixed the problem. I am not sure what was wrong because I fixed so many things, but I'll list what I did just in case anyone else runs into the problem I was having. I verified the games local content (via steam), changed the unarchiving program that I use (I am on a mac, changed from UnrarX to the Unarchiver), deleted the steklo skin from my computer.. and a couple of other things that I do not think would have influenced. Not really sure what happened.. all well.

Thanks for this great pack, everyone who is involved! Love the support that is received with this pack.

I am also hoping we will be able to play with these leagues. Was able in FM12 and hope someone can put something together