Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 minute ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246442 changes from 784 contributors.
Dan commented on: Spurs sack Poch
Dan commented on: Earth Trip
Footygamer commented on: Slow download speeds
Dan commented on: Beating Mourinho. The real career of Tó Mãdéira
Dan commented on: Heartbreak, misery, but hope on the horizon
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Dan commented on: FM2020 Bug
Brent Natwick commented on: TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos
bigmattb28 commented on: Beating Mourinho. The real career of Tó Mãdéira
Anben10 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
therightway commented on: FM 20 Refund
Quaresma_77 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM20 Update 2 Released* [20/11/2019] - file will soon be available via torrent
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
wannachupbrew commented on: Dark Is Actually Dark FM20 Skin
ronaldinho4life commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
Enos commented on: Dark Is Actually Dark FM20 Skin
r96Skinner added a career: Earth Trip
A new megapack was released: TCM Logos Megapack V2020.01
Sven Rossier broke the record for FM2020 Most Games without Losing with 100
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Belajariman added a download: Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense Teampack
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2020.02
Miniplod commented on: Slow download speeds
wannachupbrew commented on: Dark Is Actually Dark FM20 Skin
Jarno Polfliet commented on: Belgian promotion relegation
Jarno Polfliet added a topic: Belgian promotion relegation
plus155 commented on: Slow download speeds
lostintravise Comments
sorry if this is posted somewhere - I wasn't able to find it. Can 15.7 be used with FM16?
The kits are not working cause of the / in the name of the folder. Delete it and everything works perfectly.

Heeded this advice and the BPL pack workS! Thnks
Installed both the English premier league and English championship and only the championship is working. Any thing I have to do specifically with the BPL folder?
Love this pack - can it be used with FM16?
I have just tried to install this skin but it is not showing up in the menu for me to select it. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix it?

Thanks~
Yes, thank you in advance mons
What program should I use on my mac to extract these files? Thanks!
Can there be folders in the kits folder?
Thanks a lot for this upload! Jumping on the download now and will seed for the foreseeable future. Thanks!

edit: downloading at 45kB/s .. wondering if anyone could jump on to seed. Thanks, if so!

Ah, that might be it. Players that I saw with faces: Messi, Isco, .. all in a Spanish team. Thanks!
Hi everyone, I am having a really weird problem. I just reinstalled football manager (deleted the documents folder and everything of it on my computer) but I still have faces that appear in my game. Has anyone ever had this problem? I do not have any facepack installed. Anyone know any other place on a Mac that pictures could be stored?

Thanks

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone could help me out. I have 2.58gb Metallic logos torrent (not sure where I downloaded it from), so does anyone know which update packs I have to download? The name of the torrent is "Metallic Logos 2012" and it is a zip file. Thanks!!
Does anyone have a back up of the dbc, edt and lnc folders? Forgot to back mine up, thanks!
HI,

I am wondering what the name of each part should be. On the download page it says there are 11 parts, but I cannot seem to find part 9, 10, and 11 on the download page. When I click any of those links it sends me to parts named "v1" or "v2" .. wondering if anyone can help. Thanks!

This looks great! Going to give it a whirl.. thanks a ton!
Just installed 5.02 (downloaded the torrent and then applied the 2 most recent updates) and now my screen looks like this. Is this a common problem that I can easily fix? Thanks.

EDIT: Also, every one of the newgens on the game are bald! hahah, I do not know what happened.. :/

EDIT *FIXED*: So, I somehow fixed the problem. I am not sure what was wrong because I fixed so many things, but I'll list what I did just in case anyone else runs into the problem I was having. I verified the games local content (via steam), changed the unarchiving program that I use (I am on a mac, changed from UnrarX to the Unarchiver), deleted the steklo skin from my computer.. and a couple of other things that I do not think would have influenced. Not really sure what happened.. all well.

Thanks for this great pack, everyone who is involved! Love the support that is received with this pack.

I am also hoping we will be able to play with these leagues. Was able in FM12 and hope someone can put something together