Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
Pagods82 commented on: NightSTORM FM 2017 database SEASON 18-19 NEW 31 AUGUST UPDATE !!!
Damien 14 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 543656 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 355327 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 140019 changes from 449 contributors.
Dan commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Dan commented on: Sampdoria: The Resurgence
Dan commented on: Balkans King - Ludogorets !
Dan commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 543649 changes from 918 contributors.
Eric Portapotty commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
A new version of our data update was released with 355320 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 140012 changes from 449 contributors.
VP. commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
hulk07 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Eric Portapotty commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
martinmalkov commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
gambetta commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
A new version of our data update was released with 543491 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 355127 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 139580 changes from 449 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 543447 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 355090 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 139516 changes from 449 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 543404 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 355031 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 139418 changes from 448 contributors.
Ivs Comments
That's a real shame, but that was only to be expected.
Someone could extract the default kits with the old resource archiver to see the textures?
@jbz, last year I really enjoyed my careers thanks to your useful file. Are you planning to release a version for FM Touch 2018?
Or at least could you kindly explain how to create this type of retain file?
Thanks!
Superb kits @Gianni Brescia!
I really like the higher resolution for standard kits and in particular no shadow around them (I pointed out this last aspect since FM17 kits have no shadow anymore!)
You could just add WBA 3rd kit?
Nice work again!

Ciao e a presto!
Top job @bolid74 and @pingorock, as always! Now some rest!

Thanks to @Beast72 and @MoneyGFX for the stunning Championship pack. Well done!
I'm patiencelly waiting for your English League One & Two masterpieces!

Thanks again all of you guys!

Stunning! Really, really stunning!
Will be awesome playing in England in FM 2018 thanks to your hard work!
Cheers @bolid74 and @pingorock!

I take advantage of this thread to praise you, dear bolid74, for high-res kits set dedicated to EPL and Championship. I have waited years for them!
I have no more words to pay the right tribute to all the job you done. All the best, mate!
Superb kits guys! Thanks to all of you. Otherwise standad kits would be dead times ago.
Just an info: starting with FM 2017 standard kits have no shadow anymore!
I ask to all of you who make kits: is it possible to remove the shadow from the kits created so far? Or maybe someone could kindly suggest me a method to remove it with photoshop?
Thanks in advance!

@bolid74 & @pingorock I cannot believe my eyes!
Thank you so much for Northern Premier! Bostik League and Southern Premier 3D kits would be awesome!
Now we hope that SI don't ruin everything changing 3D kit model.

Thanks to chris and @Beast72 for their stunning kits, too.

Thanks @Korvin for Serie B 2016/17 kitpack!
Hope you will have the time to create kits for 2017/18 season, too.
Thanks again!
@A11_Smithy Top job on National League North & South kits! Never tired to say thank you!
Sorry man, I can't take requests right now. That Coalville wasn't a responded request, I'm actually working on that league, so I simply posted what I've made already.

Thanks bolid for Coalville kits!
What you wrote means that there is a slight chance to see 3D kits for 7th tier English Clubs?
Really, really nice job dear @A11_Smithy! Stunning kits!
Thanks for National League North kits and for the templates!
I really appreciate that.
Keep up the good work!
Wonderful job @nikandv and @fmbig83! Really nice kits!
Some more 3D kits

Tonbridge Home

Tonbridge Away

Tonbridge Home Alt

Here an alternative version of Tonbridge away kit. I just replace the shorts with the red ones and correct a little bit the sponsor.
Obviously, credits go to @Fido797

Amazing Spurs and Chelsea kits nikandv!

Just and advice: keep in mind that some teams will wearing a single league badge. The other sleeve will be reserved for shirt sponsor.
For example Watford confirmed 138.com sponsor on left sleeve. Probably other teams will follow.
@A11_Smithy really stunning York home kit! Thanks for the template, too.

@Fido797 cracking works as always! If you need images for English kits don't hesitate to ask me.
Nice done @nikandv. Very good EPL kits!
I like the idea of double version, with and without the league badges. Keep going, mate!
Understood.
However you made really, really good kits so far! Those Plymouth and Swindon away shirts are mental!
Keep up the good work, mate! Top quality!
@bolid74 don't you have the original files for the kits you made in higher resolution (the same as the template files)? Would be a pity another season with 220x220...
Thanks my friend, but I probably misspoke. I need English kits from Premier League to level 7th or 8th of football pyramid. Do you still have the rest?
414x414 is much better for the reasons expressed by bolid. Furthermore with nowadays huge hard drive there are no problems saving space and these kits deserve the quality they show on HD monitor.
IMHO it's time to step forward in terms of kits quality for SS style.
Just out of curiosity, why do we use 220x220? They look much better at 440x440

I second your proposal. Any chance to see your stunning kits at 440x440 resolution, dear @bolid74?
i have 09/10 for English leagues, which clubs you want?

@hammer9 do you still have English League kits for 2009/2010 season down to Southern/Northern/Isthmian First Divisions?
@Fitzy7 I lost all hope for an update of this pack. The creator disappeared.

- Genoa 2016/17 (No Sponsors):

http://i66.tinypic.com/2cwpehh.png http://i64.tinypic.com/2d2mq9.png http://i64.tinypic.com/fympnp.png

- Roma 2016/17 (SPQR Shirt made by @bolid74):

Really outstanding kits bolid! Good job!
Hi guys!
I know it's impossible using this file on FM Touch because the db is hardcoded and there is no way to add or remove a kit, but my question is:

any chance to create instead a version of SSKCC adapted to FM Touch in order to match the kitpacks released? The Touch version would be able to read this fmf file?

Just an example: Dulwich Hamlet
Would be great at least matching correct colours and designs for home and away kits, leaving the third kit as it is or changing its design to a past seasons kit

Could be possible this sort of modification?
Only third-party editor are able to change kits colour and design right now, but you'd have to modify a save game. So the cosmetic changes would be related only to the save.
A single dedicated fmf file really would be much more convenient.

Hope my question was clear. I'm waiting for your opinions.
Thanks in advance.
Sassuolo Euro kit is missing.
Any chance to create this kit?
Your effort is amazing, bolid!
Yeah, if you could make missing kits would be great!
Thanks for your help!
@bolid74, any chance for you to create Italian Serie B kits?
Because the kitpack released is not good and lots of kit missing. We are waiting for months, but still no reply from the author!
Wow @maxi9494! Thank you so much for Italian lower leagues kits!
Just two questions:

- Could you create this alternative third kit for Catania (sometimes used as gk kit)?

- Any chance to see other Lega Pro kits?

If you need pictures, don't hesitate to ask me.