Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
sparta1888 commented on: REQUEST: Serie A (Brescia Calcio) and LaLiga (all teams) FM20 Standard Kits
sparta1888 commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
tampolCew commented on: калькулятор расчета стоимости натяжного потолка
tampolCew added a topic: калькулятор расчета стоимости натяжного потолка
Sean_67 commented on: Moneyball in the North-East
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v4.4 [28/06/2020]
notoriousbigdog commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78848 changes from 276 contributors.
Vocker commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Varp commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 78840 changes from 274 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 78834 changes from 274 contributors.
toporek55 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
A new version of our data update was released with 78803 changes from 274 contributors.
IGOR LUCAS VIEIRA commented on: France - Ligue 1 SS'2019/20 New!
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 78802 changes from 274 contributors.
R4400 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 78755 changes from 274 contributors.
toporek55 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
R4400 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
MathiasKP commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Help with Tweaking a skin
kingrobbo added a topic: Help with Tweaking a skin
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
kingrobbo commented on: OPZ Elite 2020 v.20.3.2
Cymro commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Ivs Comments
Absolute legend!
Thank you!
Thank you! Yes I do usually put in an editor data file in with 3d kit packs, as what is in the database and what is in reality doesn't always match up.

I appreciated all the efforts you put on Venezuelan, Colombian, Irish and now Argentinian lower leagues. Thank you so much for that!
Now a slightly off topic question: can you point any SS high-res pack out to me for the leagues you released? Are there any?
I'm especially looking for Irish 2020 SS pack, but Colombian and Venezuelan ones would be great, too.
Unfortunately, none of them are available to download here on sortitoutsi.
ok, thank you bolid. If you already made Windsor kits, please add them in the next update, too.
Furthermore, if you are not going to add missing 3rd kits for Bishop's, Lowestoft, Hitchin or Bedfont, do you think maybe the case to remove them from the editor kits colours file in order to allign SS and 3D packs?

As for levels 1-6, I plan to add 3 missing third kits, but remake of Millwall will probably not happen
Would have been great to have at least a fixed Millwall third kit, but nice to see the missing third kits are coming.
bolid, any chance to release Hungerford, St. Albans and Spennymoor 3rd kits in order to match SS kitpack and fix Millwall kits?
Hi bolid.
Before draw a final line under 2019/20 season, what are the chances to see even Southern D1 Central finally completed? Based on the missing kits templates and your truly impressive kitmaking skills, I guess that only Yaxley kitset could cause you some troubles.
Further question: any chance to see a definitve edition for the following kits?
Thank you for the recent update, bolid.
Are you planning to create a final version of Hertford, VCD, Lincoln United and Winchester away kits? Or their placeholder kits are good enough?

@Salemslot333 & @priority76, you are releasing really great packs. Thank you so much for your efforts.
Do you think it can be possible to create kits colours editor file in order to match the kits you created in the database?
It would be great to have a dedicated kits colours changer file in each one of the pack you released and it can be a way to help hammer with its SSKCC file, too. Just a suggestion, nothing else.
Anyway, thank you again. I appreciate your dedication.
You can also try to duplicate the shirt in the editor and specify year 2019 in the duplicated one.
@JCarnon I added an extra line in the config file specifying year 2019 for the kit:
<record from="mancity_3" to="graphics/pictures/team/679/kits/third/2019"/>

In this way I solved the issue. I attached the config file modified by me. You can replace the one in the pack with this.
Attachments
Glad that everything worked.
@Ivs Sorry, I'm really new to all this. I have no 3D folder. Are you implying I should place subfolders in my graphics/kits folder to differentiate? And if so, what else should I be placing in the 3D folder alongside the config file?

Thanks.

If I correctly understood what you want to achieve, you want to see custom 2d kits and have 3d kits set accordingly (same colours). So I suppose you want to get rid of the official 3d kits for Borussia Dortmund. You can try to create a "3d" folder inside "graphics/pictures/kits" path and create another folder inside the "3d" one. You can name this second folder "dortmund" for example and just put the config file inside it. I assume you don't have custom 3d kits for Dortmund that match your 2d kits, so with this workaround maybe you could see 3d kits with the colours you want.
Remember to reload the skin once in game.
Try this method and let me know.
@Ethan Foster try the following: add the config file I attached inside the 3d folder (maybe create a new folder called "dortmund" or whatever you want inside 3d folder) and verify if you can see now the 3d kits colours you want while keeping the custom 2d kits.
Maybe this workaround could work.
Attachments
Yep. Thank you so much!
Thank you @mons for fulfilling my request.
Can I ask you to remove the "orange snow effect" on the left of the picture? Is it possible?
Alternate pic

Thank you for the recent update, bolid.
Alternate pic

Alternate older pic

Upload it as an improvement request, and I'm sure it'll be cut shortly as it's a good source.

P.S. If you add an @ after having made the original post, then I won't get the notification fyi

Ok, I just thought that I could request it here since there was already a request.
Latest picture available for Joe Wilson. Any chance to cut it at 250px @mons?

Alternate older pic

Alternate pic

I assume away is the same green-violet as last year?

Yep, I can confirm that
bolid, Haywards Heath Town away kit (Isthmian South East) is different from the 3d version. Any chance to upload the corrisponding SS version?
Understood.
Hope you wil able to complete Isthmian South Central at least since just 3 teams are missing.
bolid, are you planning any forthcoming update for this pack?
@hammer9 do you think could it be possible to release specific kit colours file for single leagues or countries?
For example, one exclusively for all German leagues (L1-5) or just one for Spanish leagues and so on...
I love the idea of having dedicated kit colours fixes for the leagues or countries you want. The italian kitmakers and bolid did this and I think it's a great choice.
Any chance to release a High-Res version of this pack in 414x414 resolution?
Thank you @rekooner2 and @HRiddick for your sensational effort!
Are there any Holland Eredivisie and Keuken Kampioen Divisie 3D 2019/20 kits?

The only pack I can find for the Eredivise I can find is poor quality and a lot of the kits appear to be made up and aren't remotely accurate.

FM 2020 have default 3d kits for both Eredivisie and Eerste Divisie. No custom 3d packs at the moment, though.
FM2020 SALE