Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
lorek007 commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
Le_Guillaume commented on: Blyth - Road to Glory - Season Large (Spanish)
A new version of our data update was released with 51055 changes from 197 contributors.
lorek007 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
lorek007 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
boomzdaydevice commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
lorek007 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
A new version of our data update was released with 51022 changes from 197 contributors.
tv_capper commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 50948 changes from 197 contributors.
moondog777 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
hammer9 commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
alfie103 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
A new version of our data update was released with 50581 changes from 197 contributors.
robbie campbell commented on: 📝 K.O.T.W. (Discussion Thread)
A new version of our data update was released with 50546 changes from 197 contributors.
Eoin Fitzsimons commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
Footygamer added a video: Sunshine On Leyth - S1-E9 Toomey To You! | Football Manager 2020
Tomer Grosman commented on: Austria - Tipico Bundesliga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (31/12/19)
Lehoreis commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
daveazzopardi added a video: PENTAGON CHALLENGE - FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 #22
A new version of our data update was released with 50467 changes from 197 contributors.
robbie campbell commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 4 | HIFK Fotball
Becks_23 Comments
He is not in the game... Arsenal does not have a Head of Youth Development... :-(
Thanks for your update on your savegame... Indeed it suited Giroud better than Laca in my saves too...
The exposure to counter-attacks is still a problem, I cant figure out a way against it without playing not the offensive style I want to play on the other side of the field...

I edited my tactics with Auba and Mkhiki now...

CF Attack

IF Support AP Attack IF Support

Looks fine too
Yes. As it is a very offensive tactic it tends to concede goals via counter attacks.
Hi,

I present you my Arsenal 4-2-3-1 Tactic.

As you can see I won all games I played so far in my save.

Schedule

I play a very fluid controlling and fast possesion game which suits Arsenal very well as I have very good passers in my team

Tactic

Team Instructions

As you can see I play with the following player instructions:

GK - Sweeper Keeper Support: With a defensive line so high up it's vital to have a sweeper keeper who can come out and get a long ball before the striker. This is essential
Instructions: Distribute Quickly

DR - Wingback Automatic: Bellerin and Kolasinac are born attacking Wingbacks but as I don't want to be too offensive and then maybe open up in defense I set the DR/DL to automatic as it is a very good mix of going forward but also responsible in defense. I don't set them to stay wider or go wide with the ball as I want my wingbacks to sometimes come inside (like in reality)
Instructions: Get Further Forward, Cross More Often, Cross From Byline

DC - Ball-Playing Defender Defend: To open up counter-attacks or fast attacks setting my defenders to Ball-Playing Defenders makes sense, my team plays a lot better this way.
Only exceptions are Mertesacker and Koscielny even though they are adept in the art of being BPD they are much better only as CDs
Instructions: DCR: Mark Tighter; DCL: Mark Tighter, Tackle Harder

MCR - Box To Box Midfielder Support: Being the player behind Özil in attack and side by side with the more defensive MCL I think playing a Box to Box Midfielder offers another player in attack as well as a defensive midfielder when not in possesion. Alternatively: Advance Playmaker Support (eg Wilshere), Deep Lying Playmaker Support (eg Cazorla)
Instructions: Get Further Forward

MCL - Deep Lying Playmaker Defend: Being the more defensive part of the midfield duo the player still has the typical creativity needed to boss the midfield but is also very competent in defending. Quite prone to yellow cards though. Alternatively: Ball Winning Midfielder Defend (Coquelin)
Instructions: Mark Tighter

AMR - Raumdeuter Attack: As I have many right footers in this position I play them as Raumdeuter as it a very attacking player with many diagonal runs inside the box. Alternatively: Inside Forward Attack (eg. Iwobi), Winger Attack (eg. AMN)

AMC - Advanced Playmaker Attack: My big surprise in positioning. As Özil has it's highest value as a supporting advanced playmaker I play him as an attacking playmaker. I saw that in RL Özil roams around on the whole pitch but couldnt in FM as his supporting role restricts roaming from position. Playing him with an attacking mind it works a lot better. And unlike other save games where my supporting Özil always sucked he plays brilliant here and leads the chart by assists as I want to be.
Instructions: Get Further Forward, Roam From Position, Move Into Channels

AML - Inside Forward Attack: Of course this is Sanchez land. Play him narrower and get the best out of him (and Iwobi and Welbeck playing identically)
Instructions: Roam From Postion, Sit Narrower

SC: Complete Forward Support: Playing Lacazette in a supporting role means, he comes back a little and meets the ball earlier which is really helpful in a possession game. He is my main goal force though leading the goad scorer charts. Alternatively: Target Man Support (Giroud)
Instructions: Move Into Channels

Results:

Team Stats

Player Stats

Need help? Ask me...
Feel free to discuss or insult me ;-)

Becks