Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: Need Help Transfering custom database to latest data update
lorek007 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Help for foreign player rules of Turkish League - FM 19
siepod commented on: Scarborough Athletic FC
Burak Mat commented on: Help for foreign player rules of Turkish League - FM 19
Burak Mat added a topic: Help for foreign player rules of Turkish League - FM 19
Blake Semp commented on: Manchester United
Blake Semp added a career: Manchester United
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
RT7 added a download: Germany U19 Improvements Mixpack
Murraymintzz commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
Sotiris Mavris commented on: Cyprus - League 1st Division SS'2019/20 New! (06/04/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
HouseVX commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Universitario Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 31410 changes from 124 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
globalpixels commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
maxi9494 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
hjs commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
kkgiuseppe commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
RT7 added a download: Lillestrøm SK Teampack
malakae commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
danylondon commented on: TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos
eyeye commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
eyeye commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
hammer9 added a download: Turkey - TFF 1.Liga 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (06/04/20)
Dylajash commented on: Belgium - Proximus League 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (04/04/20)
kfnielsen Comments
Hello,
I don't understand too much ...
I have download and install the 3 update, but I must also put the 3 XML files ??
Or would I need only the XML file of the last update?
Thank's for your Help

You only need one.
Club XML or NO Club XML
Can I ask if u would share the tactic your using in the video's
cheers and thanks for greats episodes
Just Brilliant Bolid
me like alot Bolid :=)
Great job Bolid
Sweeeeet Rab
thanks
I thank you all,can't wait for this update
cheers
Nice to see u back WhiteH
all dates after D.18/12 crashes
I started 1/1-2018 and still crashes after 3/1
Your going so fast Rab
great work Master
What happens when it crashes? What date did you start on?

I just stopped and give me an error and shuts down.
And I used the Monday 25 dec
I tryed with 18Dec and no problem there

I seem to crash after Januar 3 2018
Hi Rab
After I installed the 1.1 I see chelsea ads on my home team man utd ? both led and static.
I used the Club config.
When I put the config back from 1.0 its back to normal

ok so I delete everything and save? the game must be closed ?? sorry as I told you this is the first time I use the editor.....

yes save and the game must be closed
yes ok but I delete what? shirt or shorts or sock?

you have to delete all the shirt shorts sock with all the ones with an cup beside it
in the editor I select the jerseys of the three cuts only? then I have two choices "remove" and "delete" which to take ??

hi guys this interests me I just downloaded the editor and I have never use all the FM .... but the not being able to play with the real 3D kits in the game it's really not beautiful to see ..... could you do a tutorial or put screens please if it's possible for me to understand and others too

thanks to you in advance @kfnielsen

Its pretty easy
start the editor
find those teams that are in cups (euro fa etc)
example:
My team Man Utd
U can see in the screenie what I meen
u just delete those marked with red only those with cups
Great work Korvin
Is the editor you are taking about the paid one from SI or a mod?

Paid one from SI
An Admin has been called to fix the issue!
The issue has been reported!
Didn't mention it in my original post but the method is exactly the same for the regular editor (search competitions and go through teams one by one - seems it's only teams in european competitions that have this as far as I can tell thus far), though obviously, you will need to start a new save unless using the IGE.

I hope its okay I stole your post
You need to go through each individual kit element (badge/shorts/socks etc.) and set it to have no competition associated with it, this means clicking competition and accepting the dialog option with no competition details input. You may need to do this multiple times as some elements have multiple competitions associated with them.

Although this is time consuming it does allow you to continue with a save game if you have the In-Game Editor!

Hope this helps!
Hi.
My downloaded 3d kits working fine during Premier L matches. But when I play Champion L matches or FA cup It doesn't work. Then my downloaded 3d kits are gone. Anyone who knows how to fix this problem?

check the bottom of the page

can you guide me how to delete cup kits in the editor, i cant find it. thks

Hope this helps

is there a quick way to do it or do I have to Go through every team one by one?

well I checked nearly all the big country's and its only england italy germany and spain u should look at.
Half an hour and your done This year its mainly english teams that has cup kits
So stupid but again we are up against SIGames lol
and there's never a quick way in manager hehe
u have to check those teams that are in cups this year

its because u have to delete the cup kits in the editor and yes u have to start a new season
Like if u take man utd u will see there are kits for championsleague etc delete so u only have the default kits in the editor
Looks good but when I play in cup games the kits don't work anyone know what causes this

For some reason, 2d kits are working, but 3d not. Fix?

I just checked and mine show's up just fine