Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 30 minutes ago
rioblahbloh commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
DarrenToon commented on: European Cup Competitions edit registration, how do I do it?
DarrenToon added a topic: European Cup Competitions edit registration, how do I do it?
mintchip broke the record for FM2020 Most Consecutive League Titles with 25
mintchip broke the record for FM2020 Highest Career Goal Difference with 3,769
mintchip broke the record for FM2020 Most Goals Scored with 4,728
mintchip broke the record for FM2020 Total Games Won with 1,309
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Dudok commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Dudok commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Dudok commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 115008 changes from 407 contributors.
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
RobinhoQPR commented on: RobinhoQPR's Worldwide Journeyman Career
A new version of our data update was released with 114976 changes from 407 contributors.
Olivercho added a download: Anyone knows how to fix these two issues
A new version of our data update was released with 114965 changes from 407 contributors.
Anthony Vella commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Pie commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Damien 14 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 114953 changes from 407 contributors.
Nathan Massamba commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
attlee74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
R Charlston commented on: Extra Files
A new version of our data update was released with 114952 changes from 407 contributors.
Juancr7 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Ttggfr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Ttggfr added a download: Aruba Mixpack by Ttggfr Mixpack
DCarozzi87 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
Casual1992 Comments
Could anyone provide me the Atletico de Madrid new logo in small @2x?
It is in the pack already see here
You need to have base megapack and all updates installed.

Alright, thanks.
New Juventus logo?
Thanks

Nice logos, I downloaded and I noticed that the symbol of SLBenfica is wrong, and symbols of Napoli and Livorno are with problems.

This is the symbol of Benfica: http://vcampos7487.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/logo-sl-benfica.png

Not this: http://i42.tinypic.com/vxgahz.png

If you look closely the colors are not the same, the ball is completely different and lack a feather to the eagle.

But the logos are very nice. Good job!

Don't you just love these people who ask for things without knowing how much work goes into doing this, hours and hours goes into the research for the logos then they still need to be made. These people do all this in there own time to make the game better for everybody else and then you get somebody like Casual1992 saying he can't be bothered to download the logos he wants somebody to pick out the ones he needs, you people should be grateful for everybody's hard work and quit moaning or even better help out.

RANT OVER!

regarding updates, I don't know when Nunokopio will do one that's up to him but I still have over a 1,000 logo's to get done.

chocomonster,

I appreciate your work, but my computer is shitty, and I just want the logos of the major leagues, what's wrong with that? I do not understand your arrogant comment, want a cup for doing logos?
What to download? I only see updates and more updates, I just want the logos of major championships (excluding those who already comes with the game) and the logos of competitions. Anyone help?

Anyone? I just can't download all this logos, it's too much, I just want Premier League, Portuguese 1º Division, Portuguese 2º Division, Greek 1º Division, Bundesliga, Russian 1º Division, Ukranian 1º Division, Belgium 1º Division, Czech 1º Division, Austrian 1º Division, Turkish 1º Division, Brasileirão, Argentine 1º Division and Swiss 1º Division.
What's the content of this?