Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 38 minutes ago
Hilger commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 515068 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 313878 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39726 changes from 210 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Christian Koch commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 13/05 for FM19
MMXX commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 515261 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 314028 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39529 changes from 210 contributors.
misiakow commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Alexandru Daniel commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
misiakow commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Alexandru Daniel commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
Sandro Waldmann commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.2.3 v0.2 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (10/02/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 515248 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 314008 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39449 changes from 210 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 314003 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 39437 changes from 210 contributors.
julianross13 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S7-E2 Make Or Break! | Football Manager 2019
Nick Wiltshire commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Belfemor commented on: Kit sporting Charleroi home
A new version of our data update was released with 515260 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 314006 changes from 983 contributors.
Casual1992 Comments
Could anyone provide me the Atletico de Madrid new logo in small @2x?
It is in the pack already see here
You need to have base megapack and all updates installed.

Alright, thanks.
New Juventus logo?
Thanks

Nice logos, I downloaded and I noticed that the symbol of SLBenfica is wrong, and symbols of Napoli and Livorno are with problems.

This is the symbol of Benfica: http://vcampos7487.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/logo-sl-benfica.png

Not this: http://i42.tinypic.com/vxgahz.png

If you look closely the colors are not the same, the ball is completely different and lack a feather to the eagle.

But the logos are very nice. Good job!

Don't you just love these people who ask for things without knowing how much work goes into doing this, hours and hours goes into the research for the logos then they still need to be made. These people do all this in there own time to make the game better for everybody else and then you get somebody like Casual1992 saying he can't be bothered to download the logos he wants somebody to pick out the ones he needs, you people should be grateful for everybody's hard work and quit moaning or even better help out.

RANT OVER!

regarding updates, I don't know when Nunokopio will do one that's up to him but I still have over a 1,000 logo's to get done.

chocomonster,

I appreciate your work, but my computer is shitty, and I just want the logos of the major leagues, what's wrong with that? I do not understand your arrogant comment, want a cup for doing logos?
What to download? I only see updates and more updates, I just want the logos of major championships (excluding those who already comes with the game) and the logos of competitions. Anyone help?

Anyone? I just can't download all this logos, it's too much, I just want Premier League, Portuguese 1º Division, Portuguese 2º Division, Greek 1º Division, Bundesliga, Russian 1º Division, Ukranian 1º Division, Belgium 1º Division, Czech 1º Division, Austrian 1º Division, Turkish 1º Division, Brasileirão, Argentine 1º Division and Swiss 1º Division.
What's the content of this?