Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 246769 changes from 787 contributors.
Marin Bosna commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.1
Moorske86 broke the record for FM2020 Biggest Goal Difference in a Season with 90
Moorske86 broke the record for FM2020 Most Hattricks in a Season with 5
FMgeek commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
Moorske86 broke the record for FM2020 Most Goals in a Season with 52
blacksheep200 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
divster commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.0 for FM20 [released on 18/11/2019]
tonitche commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
VP. commented on: The Gers
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
GeorgeBarker commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
KEZ_7 commented on: One for Sorrow, Two for Joy
KEZ_7 commented on: The Gers
ninjanevo commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Shedender commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Shedender commented on: The Gers
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
ninjanevo commented on: Thor's Hammer 2.0 (BETA)
ducc commented on: DVX Logos for FM20 | Pack 20v1
James Overton commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
crazyanimals commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (22/10/19)
barbour_1900 Comments
I think this skin is finished.
Best skin I have used so far, brilliant mate!
Mine also does not load the second time I start the game up, I mean you can't see a players DOB next to his face anywhere, you have to go looking for it.
Skin looks great but I don't see a players D.O.B when clicking on profile and down the bottom right (I can't take screenshot) its jumbled up on a players profile, part from that its class.
It'll be updated tomorrow afternoon at 4pm Australian time. Which is 23 hours from now so there's no confusion with time zones.

Great stuff mate
That looks well better
Any news on the update? No other good skins out at the moment
I sometimes had this problem in the old fm, but not very often. I join my mates network game now and when clicking through messages, looking at the tactics screen etc it takes like 5 seconds to load, instead of instant, then when you try and continue it takes much longer than normal, just very slow and not playable.

Does anyone have anything we could try? It's just the same when he tries to join mine, any help would be much appreciated, thanks
Good on you, VP
Anyone used this? Scared to download, but need a fix ASAP!
Used your skin for whole of FM15 and would agree with Kabalyer, just a few small things that are keeping this skin 2nd best (at the moment), would love to see the club screen look a little different, if possible adding photos to cities like FLUT. Also when you click on a player you can't see his value, which I understand you are looking at. Great skin anyway, I know you don't get paid for doing it, and takes up your time and effort, but once this skin is fixed it will be the best around. Keep up the good work

It'll be in the next update tonight.

Any further on with it mate? Looking forward to the new update
That's because it's not there yet. Last time I checked wanna hadn't found a way to put it where he wanted. That might have changed already, but it could take until the game is officially released before it gets sorted. There's no working Resource Archiever for the game until the release day and finding the right bit of code takes a lot of work at the moment.

Makes sense now, thanks

People will quit the game if they are losing 2+ all the time, if they brought a better match making system out, and you go 3-0 up, they'd still quit.

Alt + F4 is common on PC, or just shutting the console off is the method people mainly use on Xbone/PS4. Its annoying, but aslong as i get the win, i don't see a problem, just go into another game.

No I mean you will be winning 3-0 and get the loss, even if you have great internet connection and speed.
Holiday the first season until april 24th, save it, then Salford City FC should be in the conference north, if not reload your save until you see them...thats a challenge!

Or just wait until the database comes out and start with them, saves the hassle
I must be blind, but I can't see the value of a player when you click on him, like on the second screenshot of Dario Vidosic.
Will be following this one, good luck!
Same rubbish with FIFA 16 this year from what I have watched on twitch, played a few times at my mates, same old DNF when you are are up 4-0.

Why dont they bring out a better match-making system?
Here's some of what I'm working on for the next version.

Looks really good, when will the next version be released?
Good job on the new skin mate, especially the update coming out so fast

A background image like a PC desktop so to speak mate? I'm not bad on the old photoshop so could give you a hand
just in the background when you are in tactics or in general, the image behind the text, cheers
On FM 13 I signed some Chinese striker called Lu Bofei from Real Madrid for £18.5m. He had scored something like 44 goals in 47 games so I thought this would be a great deal. He went on to get 1 goal in 5 seasons for me...

My question to you is, why did you keep him for so long?
I honestly never knew where would be best to post this, so excuse me if I have posted this in the completely wrong place. I'm looking for somebody kind enough to make me a background image for my long term save with Aberdeen, any help would be appreciated, thanks!
just tried adding people as my friend on steam and its saying:

your account does not meet the requirements to use this feature

You need to add a minimum of £4 to your steam wallet, once done that's you for life.
Finished but I have shitty internet and can't upload right now. Should have my internet fixed in a couple days.

Think you will get it uploaded before the weekend?
All the best mate, looking forward to this
Been looking forward to this coming out all day
Has anyone made kits for Serie D?