Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 6 minutes ago
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Orange County SC Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 277499 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 63470 changes from 253 contributors.
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 277478 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 63442 changes from 253 contributors.
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FC Inter Turku (mostly clean only) Teampack
RhylFCKiko commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
Womaz commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
nikolaosaek added a download: New team
Womaz commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #26 - Pressure Mounts | Football Manager 2020
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: FK Velez Mostar Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 277264 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 63069 changes from 251 contributors.
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HawkAussie completed a season in their Football Manager career: European Travelling Journey
Shedender commented on: Earth Trip
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: International Save..England to start with
Saxonaitor commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack - NO REQUESTS
seb9528 broke the record for FM2020 Highest Transfer Fee Received with 164 000 000
kingrobbo commented on: I still can't get Int'l job!
Tough Guy commented on: I still can't get Int'l job!
Tough Guy added a topic: I still can't get Int'l job!
Jeff's72 Comments
I picked up the editor. Do I need to clear cache, etc. after making changes?

follow my instructions on the pictures then when all done save your game no need to clear cache HAPPY DAYS
Did you clear your cache?

Yes Jeff I took the video out then I loaded my game in went to prefs cleared cache and reloaded the skin still same problem this happened back in April when I sorted it out and stopped it from showing up if you go on to sports interactive and serch bidstack it tells you there what I did but this time I can't get it stopped at all
If you go into the partners folder in \Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2018\data\simatchviewer_uncompressed\videos\hd\video_ads you can just delete the bidstock.ivf

It makes no odds JR it is still showing after removing it from the folder

hi guys, is the new Inter Milan away kit available anywhere?

remove

Where can I get the editor that will allow me to keep my current save, but use the 3d kits? iI had wondered about this problem for a while. I assumed I had added the kits incorrectly.

you have to buy it through steam its self its around about £3.99 or cheaper
Liverpool away 18/19

Nice one Bolid much appreciated
i know that creator of this fantastic logos pass thru tragedy
but i have a question:
will this be continued?

who told you that
im gonna have to download all again does anyone know about the megapack is it upto date?

well if you take a look at it it will tell you the date on it simple
Liverpool 18/19 H / A / T

https://i.imgur.com/cj6HMKO.png https://i.imgur.com/G82hSjJ.png https://i.imgur.com/nKaoxRs.png

Thanks bolid74 your a star
can someone do these new 2018/19 Liverpool away & third kit please many thanks
any chance you could do the Liverpool away and third kit please
Attachments

I'm waiting for better pictures. This year I'm making more detailed kits so I really need good pictures. They don't have to be officially released, a good quality leaks like Man Utd 3rd will suffice

OK mate I'll have tonight for some
Liverpool home is on the page before this.

Any chance you can do the Liverpool away & third please bolid74
Hey friend, can you do this with the following kit please

Name: Arthur
Number: 72
Club: Liverpool FC
Home Or Away: Home
What year of kits: 2018/2019

hello rabcp,
I wanted to know if you could create the video adboard of the premier league, you know the one where you have the logo of the premier league with the colors green, blue, yellow and pink? I don't know if you've already created it, but I've never seen it during my games.
Thank's in advance for your answer

if you download rbcp packs they should be there but here is one for you
Attachments
Hello

But Where is this config file? I didn't find it ...
Thank's in advance

If u have ad boards then yea config file will be in your ads folder it's fm it's in your documents folder simple I can't help anymore
Just to let you all know that I am feeling almost back to my old self and am back to work...should have a pack ready in a week or so.

well come back mate keep your chin up
Hi all, can anyone confirm is there 2 new update or only 1? v2 and v3 are both new files right?

Just down load both of them and put them in to your pack it makes no odds at all if you have one of them already in please respect that kremmen has not long come back after having a very sad time over Christmas
I don't think it's config or simatchviewer_uncompressed related.

SI and Bidstack have a partnership now for Bidstack to sell and publish in-game video adboards. So they must be able to override the config. The video adboards from here still show, but random adboards from Bidstack are also showing inbetween the video adboards from here.

As I say, the only way around this so far that I've found is to turn off the WiFi so Bidstack cannot communicate with my game as I don't want their adboards displaying.

I've set up a thread over on SI, so hopefully someone will have an answer: https://community.sigames.com/topic/431769-bidstack-advertising-board/

Right in your config file you need to look for this <record id="deon" size="7" /> <!-- use the default ads 7 times to get more than 50 cells --> change the size="7" to "99" it will then stop Bidstack video ad from showing up in your game

(Happy Days)
listen to me on my side I have this panel that appears but it does not stay and the other panels scroll correctly

ask rbcp i dont do video ads
just googled it si have put it so it cant be removed unless rbcp nos away around it

has anyone noticed this Bidstack video ad since si latest update it shows up on all grounds with video ads
Fantastic work as always bolid
Hi, does anyone have any idea where I can get the 3d kits for the Ukrainian league?

Cheers

Not been made
Nice work bolid.Thanks
Nice work bolid.Thanks
Removed

You don’t need to touch the .fmf file only the xml needs adjusted but I understand this isn’t easy for everyone

would be hard for you to put it into the XML file for people