Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 47 minutes ago
siborg commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
CR91 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
samboing commented on: A Cardinal Sin - Woking our way to the top
VP. commented on: FM19 - Southend Utd
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Stockport County - S9-E2 European Adventure Begins! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 505666 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300382 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91498 changes from 378 contributors.
GingaMilla.FM commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 505673 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300375 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91476 changes from 378 contributors.
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
Nederland commented on: Create-a-club background problem
Nederland added a topic: Create-a-club background problem
Salih Ilker commented on: Turkey - TFF Liga 3D'2018/19 by Neron New! (06/02/19)
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
A new version of our data update was released with 505647 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 300356 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91457 changes from 378 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: SS 18/19 WIP Thread new!
siborg commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Florin.Hangu commented on: Standard Template Kits FM2019 Thread
Ivs commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
schweigi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
schweigi added a download: Union Gurten Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 505641 changes from 918 contributors.
ByAzura commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 300350 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 91443 changes from 377 contributors.
Jeff's72 Comments
Hi hammer9, can you please do 1 for me.please many thanks!
Style: SS
Name: Jeff's
Number: 72
Club: Liverpool
Home or Away: Home
What year of kits: 18/19

I am making them myself. This forum is shit. All people do is make kits already in the game, which makes zero sense. And its always the same stupid, boring leagues, while most people just get ignored. Pathetic forum really bad

the kit makers update the kits every year that's why they do the same ones so if this forum is bad then don't post or comment on here again and we can all have some peace n quite SIMPLE

number 1 that attitude gets you know where nor does bad language like that kit makers do have a life away from making kits you know also they are most prob busy doing other kits so if you cant wait then make them yourself and stop moaning

Is anyone going to be making the new prem league video ad please
I believe I have cracked it.

After 2 days of trying different things I started looking at what files FM18 and FM19 had that were different.

Discovered that in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\Preferences\version 3 there was an .xml file called bidstack_enabled.xml missing from FM19. Copied the file from FM 18 over to FM19 and EUREKA!! it works with no changing of firewalls or disconnecting your internet etc.

All the .xml has in it is:

<record>
<boolean id="value" value="false"/>
</record>

You can create your own if you don't have the FM18 version or use my file that is attached

Good work Mr Roberts

if you look at my attachment its from FM18 and we just ticked the box where i have put a red mark around it and it did stop bidstack ads coming through this time you have to click yes or no and they still come through so it might work for some but its not working for others yet again SI mess things up well do SI you deserve a medal
Yes, I believe the combination of my firewall solution and the blank adboard code solution provided by aragornx made it work for me again, though I've since only played pre-season games on small stadiums without video ads. But at least the static adboards have been working just like they should. No sight of Bidstack here.

This the reply back from sports interactive when I reported it as a big

Hi @Jeff44,

Jack is taking some well earned holiday, so apologies that he hasn't responded to your message. In regards to your issue, you should have the option in the preferences screen to click yes or no for "Targeted advertising".

My reply back was I have done that and still they come through I've had no reply back again

Still get Bidstack ads.

its worked for me as i said it might not work for everyone it was worth a try

I've also raised this as a bug on the SI forum, because if you turn off "Targeted Advertising" in the preferences then none of these should show in game really.

Removing bidstack ads please use my download link and follow instructions since me and my brother done this we have not seen any bidstack ads I'm not saying it will work for everyone but so far so good

go to my Documents /AppData folder/Local/Sports Interactive/ Football Manager 2019/ Remove Logs folder and replace it with this one
please note if there is no AppData folder in my documents click on window key click on run and type it in it will then show up remember once game is loaded clear cache and reload skin i have explained everything in this message what to do so please do not be asking stupid questions as i wont answer thank you and happy FM

English National league is now available for download.
It's part of my English leagues pack so I suggest you re download the whole pack even if you compiled your own national league pack with kits that I've been posting here. There are many small and some big updates to kits across all leagues, plus some more alternative Premier league kits.

i mean this guy does not know how to talk in here. Very disrespectful but we need bbva league 1 and portuguese league 3d kits. I dont want to sound like the makers are not doing their jobs but we have 3d kits from latvia hungary norway among others and not from teams such as real madrid, atletico, barcelona, paris sg, benfica and fc porto. I know im going to get hate but this is my point of view.

its not that you are going to get hate but there is away for asking for things and manners coast nothing something that guy sure ain't got if people ask in a nice way with out using discussing langue on here then he would of got an answer from the kit makers speaking like he did gets you hate and nowhere there was no need what so ever the way he spoke
Put the fucking portuguese league kits you cunt
fuck
you
bitch
block meeeeeee

talking like that does not get you anywhere you want to learn to show respect not swear on here the kit makers are very busy doing other kits at the moment plus they have a life off there own away from here show some respect please if not then kindly go away and do not and i mean DO NOT use that langue on here again and never ever i mean never comment on here again OK

Nice work Mr Roberts any chance with the next pack you release you could put them into a yellow folder please
Queens Park Rangers home, away

Nice work bolid74 how many more have you got left before releasing the championship 3D kit pack please
I'm happy to present you my first pack for season 18/19 - English leagues levels 1-6

This year I'm making some changes in order to make easier the management and updating packs. Last year it was a nightmare to manage twenty or so packs so this year I'm grouping them to only few files with subfolders for each league. This way it will be easier for you as well.

First pack will contain all leagues down to level 6, although this is the work in progress and for now includes first 3 levels. Lower leagues will be added soon, as I finish them.
I'm leaving page 154 topics active for now so you can follow links to 3d kits.

Keep in mind that league structure is for 18/19, so in order to see promoted/relegated kits between league 1 and 2, some config editing will be required from your part.

Link:

Nice work bolid74 much appreciated

Link:

Keep in mind that this file is in 18/19 league structure so if you simply replace 17/18 Premier league, there are going to be missing kits.
I assume you have installed 17/18 Premier league by Chris and 17/18 Championship by me. In that case, to avoid missing kits of promoted and relegated teams, before downloading my 18/19 season, copy Swansea, West Brom and Stoke kits from 17/18 Premier league to 17/18 Championship folder and take this config and put it in 17/18 Championship folder.

Nice work bolid74 much appreciated
Augsburg Home/ Away / Third

Nice work on the Bundesliga 3D kits are you going to be doing the 2D kits to go with them mate
I followed your instructions and it didn't work. It also deleted the 2D shirts that I had added. I must have misunderstood your directions. I also wonder if the 3D kits aren't clashing somehow with the 2D kits?
v
In the in game editor make sure show licenced kits are ticked and not un ticked

removed

By using the below attachment and de-selecting the highlighted option in the preferences menu I have now played though 5 games without seeing any bidstack video ads.

Download the attachment and paste to this location: C:\Users\YOUR PC USER NAME\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\Preferences\version 2\channels

This may not work for everyone

Hi rabcp i have now played 8 games and not seen the Bidstack video ad at all so thanks for the fix
“Fantastic fix that rbcp its still the same i tried that myself back in April when it 1st showed up in the game and still comes up did you try it before you put it on here ????”

The above post came across as quite sarcastic to me, sorry if I misinterpreted.

Like I said the above fix has worked for me, I’ll take a look at it again tonight when I’m home from work . With these ads bringing in money for SI I have a feeling they might now be hardcoded into the game. If I was a sponsor paying SI I wouldn’t be happy if the adverts I was paying for could be removed from the game.

If you go onto sports interactive and type in bidstack it will show you comments I'm on there as Jeff45 I did have a fix for it in the xml file in April it's says how to do it but now si have found away past what I have done
What’s with the attitude it’s not me that’s put this into FM, pretty poor way to speak to someone who’s trying to help you!

I’ve played 3 EPL games before this fix and got bidstock ads in every game. I then played 3 after and had no more bidstock ads... you need to play a new fixture for it to take effect rerunning highlights of a previously played game will also result in bidstock video ads still playing... also your not even using this patch so there be something in the xml your are currently using also effecting your game.

Number 1 I have not got an attitude number 2 I don't rerun highlights of my game number 3 I've tried 2 different xml files and still get the same problem
I have a fix, download the attachment and paste to this location: C:\Users\YOUR PC USER NAME\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\Preferences\version 2\channels

Fantastic fix that rbcp its still the same i tried that myself back in April when it 1st showed up in the game and still comes up did you try it before you put it on here ???? and yes i cleared cache and reloaded skin before anyone asks

Well there not as I’ve not seen them in any French games so in which competitions are you seeing them in

there you go rabcp is that enough proof take a look at the pics

champions league FA Cup caraboa cup English prem league

I’ll look into the Bidstoxk video ad issue tonight, during which games are people experiencing this issue.

in everygame
Try deleting BIDSTACK_CHANNEL.xml from Users\Grenade\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\Preferences\version 2\channels

already done that it keeps coming back into the folder there is no way of getting rid of it now we are stuck with it i have done everything i can think off including football manager resource archive and removed it from there still keeps coming back into the game