Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 1565 changes from 25 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.06 OUT NOW [22/02/2020]
Sajzik. commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
arneas commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
i_am_the_shark commented on: [FM20] SSD Gold Skin by [email protected] / FMSLife.fr
A new version of our data update was released with 1085 changes from 25 contributors.
mons commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.05 OUT NOW [03/02/2020]
PiratedGamesKing25 commented on: Stuck in loading screen
Kendio broke the record for FM2020 Highest Scoring Penalty Shootout with 33-32 Penalties
DodosDodos commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
DodosDodos added a topic: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 776 changes from 24 contributors.
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Pending improvement mixpack 5 [11 images] - includes remove.bg cut already
ChuckFM completed a season in their Football Manager career: Chuck's Slovakian Project
ChuckFM added a career: Chuck's Slovakian Project
A new version of our data update was released with 673 changes from 24 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 626 changes from 24 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: FM Editor 2020
EnigMattic1 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
FMN_Standard commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
bvb4life commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.4 v0.5 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (16/02/20) Relink!
kaisertatsumi commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Jeff's72 Comments
any idea when there be a new logo pack update out as we not had one since December
@rabcp is there any chance you could make the MG video ad for Liverpool fc please many thanks

You think you'll be able to see those gold dots in 3D match :-)

If u wear double glazed glasses lol
@bolid74 anychance of making the liverpool kit with the gold bages on please into 3D many thanks
Attachments
EPL Static club ads preview 1
Tottenham, Sheff Utd & Wolves

Sorry I've never owned a Mac so have no idea what video converter would be compatible, I hope you find one though.

Thanks, I'm planning on doing some Bundesliga teams.

I'll be sticking with the EPL anti racism adboard but I might make a FIFA 2020 one.

Cheers

@rabcp any chance of making the new prem league ad into a video ad please and also any chance of making a new fifa 20 video ad please many thanks

Hi rabcp is there anychance of making a new Fifa 20 video ad please
bolid Crystal palace 3rd kit don't seem to be working....As you can see 3D is fine.
Nice one bolid....Thank you Sir

Chris....bolid has already done the sheffield utd one's
Has anyone done the Real Madrid Home and Away yet...I see Chris has done them in 3D.
Why are my video adboards are black?
This issue here is down to what I believe is a bug in the game. In FM17 when clubs had no video adboards assigned to them they loaded static adboards into the video adboards slots instead, for some reason FM18 is not doing this and just displays dead video adboards, the below image shows the difference between FM17 & FM18

Any solution on FM 19?

yea make your words bigger so people can read what you wrote

can someone do me the Barcelona home 3D kit please many thanks
Anychance of Barcelona away and third kit being made please many thanks
Attachments
Anychance someone could do me Bayern home and third and Atletico madrid Home & away kit please many thanks
Liverpool 19/20 away

Nice one bolid74
IF Boomzdaydevice looks at the WIP Section he will see bolid is down for doing the prem down to level 8.Masybe he should do a league that's not on the list yet

Thanks hammer9 looks great
Hi Hammer9 can you do me the new Liverpool away one please

Style: SS kits
Name: Jeff's
Number: 72
Club: Liverpool fc
Home: A
What year of kits: 19-20
Sorry of this is the wrong thread/place

I tried making the new Barca kit today

No point mate look on page 168 you will see bolid74 as made it
I think the latest pack has given Bristol's new badge to Norwich by mistake--is there any fix for this?

use link 2 find fix

Liverpool 19/20 home

Cheers bolid74
Liverpool home 19/20

Thanks bolid74
oops.... 619 has become 691.... sorry... just download this and put it in your "metallic logo" folder and overwrite the files.

thanks mate much appreciated

Hi a mistake has been made with the latest logo update Norwich city have the wrong logo in its showing a Bristol city one please can you redo this many thanks
Just how it is pal, dunno what to tell you! Pictures from the club shop;

http://www.mfcshop.co.uk/images/product/image1291-1535986156.thumb.jpg http://www.mfcshop.co.uk/images/product/image1326-1541762864.thumb.jpg http://www.mfcshop.co.uk/images/product/untitled-1535975793.thumb.png

Interestingly it was the same sponsors the other way around in the 2017-18 Season, DCS on the home and TWDrainage for the away/thirds

cheers mate just seemed strange to have different sponsors
can you please tell me why millwall home kit has a different sponsor on front to the away & third kit please both ss & 3D ones
This actually goes back several patches. In some cases of "soft" colour clash, any team might use socks from its other kit. In my opinion it's a terrible idea that leads to unrealistic kit combinations.
My guess is that you can change socks colours with in-game editor so that colour clash is avoided.

Thanks 4 the reply bolid74 really i don't want to be changing the sock colors so ill just have 2 bare with them i did tell si and sent them my screenshot and all they said was upload my game to them i should not have to upload my game they have prof with the screenshot anyway thanks
Going back to page 299 potters mad put this

Has anyone noticed since the SI winter updates some of the 3D kits are all to cock.I'M managing stoke and my away kit is all purple now they play in purple shirt and shorts but red and white socks.
I was playing Forest the other day they were playing in their away kit at home and i was playing in my home kit.A couple of people have told me they are having the same problem.

I'm with Liverpool i played wolves at there ground i was in my home kit witch is red but my socks where purple this is only happened since Si winter update is anyone else having the same issues