Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 240583 changes from 759 contributors.
A new megapack was released: Google Earth 3D Aerial View Stadium Backgrounds Megapack V2019.03
A new version of our data update was released with 240578 changes from 759 contributors.
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
liverpool8 commented on: The Adventures of Cristionel Messnaldo
A new version of our data update was released with 240579 changes from 759 contributors.
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 240577 changes from 759 contributors.
Ivs commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
NickHastie commented on: Football Manager 11 Graphics
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
r96Skinner commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: Wonderkids 2019
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Club and Financial Changes Thread
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
crazyanimals commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.6 v0.4 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (16/10/19) Relink!
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 2 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 added a download: Romania - Liga 1 SS'2019/20 New! (15/10/19)
hammer9 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 Relink! (15/10/19)
flut commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
bigmattb28 completed a season in their Football Manager career: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsman. A Hall of Fame career
Red_onver commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Jeff's72 Comments
bolid Crystal palace 3rd kit don't seem to be working....As you can see 3D is fine.
Nice one bolid....Thank you Sir

Chris....bolid has already done the sheffield utd one's
Has anyone done the Real Madrid Home and Away yet...I see Chris has done them in 3D.
Why are my video adboards are black?
This issue here is down to what I believe is a bug in the game. In FM17 when clubs had no video adboards assigned to them they loaded static adboards into the video adboards slots instead, for some reason FM18 is not doing this and just displays dead video adboards, the below image shows the difference between FM17 & FM18

Any solution on FM 19?

yea make your words bigger so people can read what you wrote

can someone do me the Barcelona home 3D kit please many thanks
Anychance of Barcelona away and third kit being made please many thanks
Attachments
Anychance someone could do me Bayern home and third and Atletico madrid Home & away kit please many thanks
Liverpool 19/20 away

Nice one bolid74
IF Boomzdaydevice looks at the WIP Section he will see bolid is down for doing the prem down to level 8.Masybe he should do a league that's not on the list yet

Thanks hammer9 looks great
Hi Hammer9 can you do me the new Liverpool away one please

Style: SS kits
Name: Jeff's
Number: 72
Club: Liverpool fc
Home: A
What year of kits: 19-20
Sorry of this is the wrong thread/place

I tried making the new Barca kit today

No point mate look on page 168 you will see bolid74 as made it
I think the latest pack has given Bristol's new badge to Norwich by mistake--is there any fix for this?

use link 2 find fix

Liverpool 19/20 home

Cheers bolid74
Liverpool home 19/20

Thanks bolid74
oops.... 619 has become 691.... sorry... just download this and put it in your "metallic logo" folder and overwrite the files.

thanks mate much appreciated

Hi a mistake has been made with the latest logo update Norwich city have the wrong logo in its showing a Bristol city one please can you redo this many thanks
Just how it is pal, dunno what to tell you! Pictures from the club shop;

http://www.mfcshop.co.uk/images/product/image1291-1535986156.thumb.jpg http://www.mfcshop.co.uk/images/product/image1326-1541762864.thumb.jpg http://www.mfcshop.co.uk/images/product/untitled-1535975793.thumb.png

Interestingly it was the same sponsors the other way around in the 2017-18 Season, DCS on the home and TWDrainage for the away/thirds

cheers mate just seemed strange to have different sponsors
can you please tell me why millwall home kit has a different sponsor on front to the away & third kit please both ss & 3D ones
This actually goes back several patches. In some cases of "soft" colour clash, any team might use socks from its other kit. In my opinion it's a terrible idea that leads to unrealistic kit combinations.
My guess is that you can change socks colours with in-game editor so that colour clash is avoided.

Thanks 4 the reply bolid74 really i don't want to be changing the sock colors so ill just have 2 bare with them i did tell si and sent them my screenshot and all they said was upload my game to them i should not have to upload my game they have prof with the screenshot anyway thanks
Going back to page 299 potters mad put this

Has anyone noticed since the SI winter updates some of the 3D kits are all to cock.I'M managing stoke and my away kit is all purple now they play in purple shirt and shorts but red and white socks.
I was playing Forest the other day they were playing in their away kit at home and i was playing in my home kit.A couple of people have told me they are having the same problem.

I'm with Liverpool i played wolves at there ground i was in my home kit witch is red but my socks where purple this is only happened since Si winter update is anyone else having the same issues
Big ask rabcp is there any chance that you do me a Hotels.com video ad board for the champions league please
Hi hammer9, can you please do 1 for me.please many thanks!
Style: SS
Name: Jeff's
Number: 72
Club: Liverpool
Home or Away: Home
What year of kits: 18/19

I am making them myself. This forum is shit. All people do is make kits already in the game, which makes zero sense. And its always the same stupid, boring leagues, while most people just get ignored. Pathetic forum really bad

the kit makers update the kits every year that's why they do the same ones so if this forum is bad then don't post or comment on here again and we can all have some peace n quite SIMPLE

number 1 that attitude gets you know where nor does bad language like that kit makers do have a life away from making kits you know also they are most prob busy doing other kits so if you cant wait then make them yourself and stop moaning

FM2020 SALE