Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 31 minutes ago
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 520969 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318252 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27500 changes from 168 contributors.
Paolino266 commented on: Argentina - Primera Division 3D'2018/19 Relink! (15/01/19)
Katwrzsnik commented on: Katalizatory Września
Katwrzsnik added a topic: Katalizatory Września
A new version of our data update was released with 520975 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318258 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27480 changes from 168 contributors.
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
genzo86 Comments
Hello. Please tell me what is the ID number of the competitions "European Championship Qualifying Playoff" and "CONCACAF Nations Leagues". Please.

Euro Qualifiers Playoffs ID:95
CONCACAF Nations League ID: 222981
Great Work Claassen! Will the new Los Angeles Football Club (MLS) be included in your update?

I believe that they are in the normal database for the 2018 season.
Thank you @claassen! I can now start my season with all the leagues at once!
For the limit, it's wrong. The 236 updates works well in same time.

Yet 25 African updates to do and the pack will be finished. So, final pack at 261 updates..

In your previous status update, you mentioned the following:
Africa: 21/57 --> Continuation and end in January.
Continental Competitions: 12/12 --> Finished.
International Competitions: 32/32 --> Finished.
Asia: 47/47 --> Finished.
Europe: 48/55 --> Finished.
North America: 42/42 --> Finished.
Oceania: 15/15 --> Finished.
South America: 7/10 --> Finished.

After reading your last update, it doesn't seem that you will be doing 100% of the two in red.
Just for my curiosity, what is blocking you from doing the 7 European countries and the 3 South American countries?

Thank you for your good work. Can't wait to have all of your updates.
For France, manageronline.fr planned to do until the 9th division

The issue with going any lower in the French pyramid is that after National 3 (Regional 1 and below), you will end up with the third team of some clubs in National 3 and above.
Meaning that you'll have to create these 3rd teams and I don't know how the game can handle a club with more than 2 teams (A and Reserve).
How many more update are you planing on doing?
I'm only asking as I'd like to create a master save will all of your updates.

Thanks @claassen
so I can insert all the files I want, not maximum 64...it' right?

I haven't tried this year but last year, I put all of the update at once and didn't have any problem.
It must be the same this year. I'm just waiting for Claassen to finish his update to start my master save.
Is there a limit of championships that I can enter? in the past years no more than a certain number of files could be inserted in the "editor data" folder
Thanks

Since last year, it seems that you can use all the files together.
Maybe the change to 64 bits has resolved that issue.
OK, I looked and I seen where was the problem for French League. It's corrected.

Thank you for your good work.

Could I ask you a small favor, please? Would you be able to rename the "Megapack Leagues FM18 by claassen.rar" by adding a revision number or a date please?
Sorry to be a pain but every time I download your files, I get confused as they all have the same name

Anyway, that's a detail and I can't wait to spend my Christmas break playing with your USA update (USL, NASL, etc.)

PS: I'm also French but living outside of our borders for the last 11 years!
Are you doing the NASL & USL?

I'd love that too
@claassen, I have created config files for the French B teams you created in the French National 2 and National 3 leagues. Now they all share the same logos as the A teams.
Just add the new lines to each config files after every logo pack update is added.
Jerseys seem to already be shared between the A and B teams so no need to update the config files.

Really enjoyed the updates for FM17. Could the different US leagues be added this year, please? (USL, NASL, etc.)

Thanks Claassen. Enjoy playing the game now!
Thank you for all your good work and see you next year
Small release with Oceania updates finished: American Samoa,Tahiti, Vanuatu, Samoa.
No Tonga because not enough information and not enough matchs.

How many more leagues are you planning on creating?

I'm only asking as I would like to play with all of your leagues at the same time.

Thank you for the good work.
Is there a way to submit Claassen work to SI to have it added to FM18?
I'm sure that they would have to pay some leagues to have their rights but it could be done.

Anyway, good job Claassen.
What is the maximum of leagues you can play in one game?

I managed to get all of the leagues in this pack at the same time so far.
I hope there is no limit.
Hi claassen, may you please inform how to install this file,looked up similar examples for fm16 and they say copy file in the editor data folder? if i add your file to the same folder in fm17, would it work?

Copy the files in the editor data folder and make sure they are not in a subfolder (every file should be directly in editor data).
You should then be able to select the leagues when you create a new game.
Also, you can combine claassen's files with other files.
I use his pack with another file for the 5th division (CFA2) in France made by someone else. It work perfectly so far.
I created a pack with the entire PSG team (A, B, U19 and staff)
Most of PSG 2016-2017 (A, B, U19 and staff).
Two scouts are missing.

Some wonderkids I have been getting who do not have a picture in 8.01.

Mediafire
Hi there,

Sorry for the question. I am not quite understanding.

In the game folder db 1600 / db1601 (which one do I use?) I see that there are folders dbc, edt & lnc. edt and lnc folders I get it it, simple just overwrite these folders with the ones from your patch.
What I don't understand is what happens with the dbc folder in the game? The patch doesn't have a dbc folder in it just a 'FM 16 real names fix'. I am not sure what to do with this. Can you explain this to me like I'm 5 years old?

So sorry for the what is no doubt a silly question,but I'm confused!

Thanks in advance.

Use the DB you are going to use to create your game.
I just started a new game and I replaced the files in the folder 1601 as it seems to be the one the full game is using, 1600 being for the beta.
Some more new shirts announced:

Slovakia, Czech Republic, Italy, Swiss and Austria

Paris Saint Germain - Ligue 1 - France - 2015/2016 v4

- Main squad
- Reserve
- U19
- On Loan
- Staff (except Luis Ferrer/48036842 who cannot be found) ADDED IN V3
- Board ADDED IN V4

Mediafire

genzo86, not bad for your first work. But there's quite some snow on every single image. Do take the time to view your cut on a dark transparent background - this will display any snow at the edges of the image. Have a look at this video to see how you can remove any snow which occurs, although it's better to avoid it in the first place I've given some of the images a clean-up myself and will be including a number of them in the next update pack. Here's hoping we see more work from you

Also, before collecting and cutting every single image from a particular source, you would be better advised to check the megapack to see whether some of the images have already been cut, as indeed was the case. This would hopefully save you some time collecting and cutting images which are already in the megapack.

Thank you for your advice.
I have now removed the snow in this version:

Paris Saint Germain - Ligue 1 - France - 2015/2016 v2

I will do another version with the staff members.

AC Ajaccio's home shirt is not being displayed properly.
I can still see the standard shirt for this one.
Everything else is fine.
Just double checked and I also have this issue.