Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.2 [released 12/01/2019]
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
glush87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
glush87 added a download: RPL Mix (Young Players) Mixpack
kingrobbo commented on: this file was saved from an older database
A new version of our data update was released with 506844 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301830 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 93975 changes from 385 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Hyères Football Club Teampack
Aaron Kelly commented on: Benvenuto a Lucca. An Italian Story
Aaron Kelly commented on: Benvenuto a Lucca. An Italian Story
A new version of our data update was released with 506799 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301778 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 93863 changes from 385 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.2 [released 12/01/2019]
Aaron Kelly added a career: Benvenuto a Lucca. An Italian Story
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
A new version of our data update was released with 506706 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301675 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 93724 changes from 384 contributors.
td_1985 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
td_1985 added a download: World Mixpack Mixpack
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 506705 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301655 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 93684 changes from 384 contributors.
Jeff's72 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now
einherjer83 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
VP. commented on: New Careers Section
sachin10 Comments
So, fantastic news.

Since I started this thread I have deleted all my old graphics and downloaded new ones from this site. Not once has the game crashed since, so which knows what was going on
Yeah I’m pretty sure I have. I’m at work now though so can’t check to be sure. I feel like I have tried every solution out there and nothing makes a difference. What’s even more annoying is that the exact same graphics worked like a dream in FM 2016 for years without a single issue. 18 just won’t have it though
Hello all

I have played FM 2016 since the day it was released however recently decided to take the plunge and upgrade to FM 18. I have always played 16 using graphics downloaded from this site through an external hard drive without a problem. Since moving to 18 though I constantly get errors telling me the game has ran out of memory.

Now, I have followed the steps mentioned on the forums here and nothing seems to help. I have removed most of the graphics, play with the smallest database available and only 2 playable leagues. On 16 I was playing games with up to 20 leagues active at once without issue.

I am playing on a laptop with the latest version of Windows 10, the graphics card on it is up to date and the graphics level in game is set to the lowest available level

I am so frustrated because I don’t like playing without as many custom graphics as possible and played 16 for years without once having an issue despite using custom graphics from this site in every aspect of the game.

Any solutions to this would be so very appreciated

Thanks guys
I have recently bought FM2017 however the hard drive on my computer isn't large enough to store all of the graphics I want. As such I was hoping to download them all to an external hard drive with a huge memory in order to run them through that. I have downloaded one graphics pack and extracted them to the graphics football on the FM17 folder on my external hard drive and followed the install instructions in game but they are not showing up in the game.

Any ideas where I might be going wrong?

Hello all. I am new to the forum as I am having issues installing the update. I have downloaded it and installed it following all of the stages exactly. When I go to start a new game however the only database options available are "Football Manager 2016" and "Official Winter Update". I have tried changing the editor data option to custom too but that changes nothing. Any help would be massively appreciated