Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 27 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 229498 changes from 735 contributors.
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
weeniehutjr commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
LBOW6 commented on: Data Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
tubuus commented on: Fierro facepacks 2020
A new version of our data update was released with 229482 changes from 735 contributors.
lembergman commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
b0nb0n commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 don't open
[email protected] commented on: FM 2019 don't open
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 don't open
A new version of our data update was released with 229408 changes from 735 contributors.
vonreichsm commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
[email protected] commented on: FM 2019 don't open
[email protected] added a topic: FM 2019 don't open
A new version of our data update was released with 229400 changes from 735 contributors.
JameJi commented on: Spain - La Liga 3D'2019/20 New! (17/09/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 229341 changes from 735 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 229211 changes from 735 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 229182 changes from 735 contributors.
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Swansea City Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.2 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (18/09/19) New!
A new version of our data update was released with 229159 changes from 735 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 229138 changes from 735 contributors.
ovidiu10 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 229144 changes from 735 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Rui Sampaio
zulu9812 Comments
I have a bug report: in the editor data there are 2 competitions called ABS Premiership in New Zealand. The teams play each other twice in the league, one home and once away. The top 4 teams then go into a play-off system, with semi-final and then final. That all works fine. But there is a second competition called ABS Premiership which features only 2 teams, I think drawn from the top 2 placed teams in the league stage. But no games are played in this stage, and the board are disappointed that I didn't win, even though I can't because no games played.
Please change the Rangers crest. The club has 2 official crests, but the RFC scroll crest doesn't look very good in-game. Please replace with the lion rampant crest - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_F.C.#Crest
Folder inside the zip says this is for 2013-14
I'm not a fan of the tactics screen. The player roles aren't displayed on the formation screen. You have to click on the position and it brings up a side screen. So you can't tell at-a-glance.
I just got an email from Green Man Gaming with a key, but Steam is telling me the game hasn't been released yet. So I now have FM2015 on my steam list, but it's not installed yet and I've got no beta access. Anyone have any more info on this?
Does anyone know if the instant-gamng.com deal gets you beta access?
I'm also having this mfc70.dll problem and have been unable to solve it.
Hello, I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm trying to turn a Scottish Juniors team, Spartans, into a fully-fledged club. Using the editor, I've made the following changes - all of which do show up in game:

Moved them into the Scottish Third Division (moved Annan out)
Given them league history in the East Scotland Premier
Given them a GK coach, a Head Physio and an Assistant Manager
Given them a Managing Director.

One thing I can't seem to do is give them an actual manager. At first I removed the existing manager from the club in the editor and created a brand new person (Dougie Samuel) - but when I went to look at Spartans in-game it shows them as having no manager. So I went back to the drawing board, created a new data file that kept the original manager in, but changed his name. In-game, the club still showed as having no manager. Finally, I tried a game where I didn't load any custom data (i.e. vanilla FM) and Spartans still show as having no manager - even though in the editor, in the original data base, he is there. Does anyone know what's going on?
By themcster55 | Permalink | On 17 January 2013 - 18:50 PM
in my motherwell game i was just told the team are going to one. i think it was in austria or switzerland.

That's interesting. At first I thought it might be hard-coded in the game - i.e. if the club starts the game doing training camps, then they'll keep opn doing it and that's the only way of getting them. But this casts new light on the situation.
This particular EPL 3d kit pack is not working for me either
By Franck | Permalink | On 16 January 2013 - 14:52 PM
Only the board can arrange training camps.

Is there a trick to get them to do that? There doesn't seem to be the option to ask for it in a board meeting during pre-season.
I remember that one of the developer video blogs mentioned sending your team on a pre-season training camp. As manager of Rangers, I've never been presented with that option so I thought that it had been scrapped before released. But I took a job as manager of Tottenham and I do have the option there for a training camp - it had already been arranged for me. So, how can I set up a training camp myself?
It depends on how you look at it.

Are Rangers a new club because the business was liquidated and assets transferred into a new business entity? Perhaps. But then again, there's a strong argument that a football club is more than it's business registration with Company House.

Are Rangers a new club because the SFA gave them a brand new league registration in the Third Division, irrespective of the status of the business side of things? Again, perhaps. But think what would happen if a Scottish team (Rangers or Celtic) were to be offered a place in the English 4th tier. This would also involve a brand new league registration, but would that team then be a brand new club? I think probably not.

As far as the club name goes: the SFA would only issue a registration to The Rangers, not Rangers. I'm not sure why this was. Ostensibly it's because SFL didn't want to two teams with so similar names (Rangers and The Rangers) but the business had already been liquidated by this point. It's probably some obscure legal point but it's not like, say, Newton Heath becoming Manchester United (by the way, Man U still trace their history back to 1878, as Newton Heath).

I think a good comparison is Ferranti Thistle. Ferranti Thistle were a junior side who played in Edinburgh. When a spot opened in the Scottish Football League, Ferranti Thistle pursued that option. Ferranti were a works team, and there were strict SFL rules prohibiting corporate sponsorship through the team name. Additionally, the club's ground was not up to league specification. So a new name and a new stadium were required. Ferranti Thistle were re-formed as Meadowbank Thistle and moved to Meadowbank Stadium. Later still, that club were bought by new owners who changed the team name and moved them out to West Lothian, becoming Livingston FC. In both instances, you can argue that new clubs were created - different stadiums, different names, different fans, etc. I'm not sure you could say the same thing about Rangers, who have maintained everything within their power.

FM2020 SALE