Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
Jaygaynon commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
bigmattb28 commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
bcsaulJ commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
crackvictor commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
rocheyb commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
Qvordrup commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 232717 changes from 744 contributors.
LBOW6 commented on: Data Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
A new version of our data update was released with 232663 changes from 744 contributors.
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Marko12101983 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Marko12101983 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
Marko12101983 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier, Championship, League One & Two & National new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (17/09/19)
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: S.S. Lazio Teampack
VP. commented on: The Lower League Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 232663 changes from 743 contributors.
rusty666 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 232667 changes from 743 contributors.
Gamrmike commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier, Championship, League One & Two & National new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (17/09/19)
Robert Constantin commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 232633 changes from 743 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 232592 changes from 743 contributors.
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
A new version of our data update was released with 232379 changes from 743 contributors.
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
ericjarvis Comments
Just a note about behaviour. FM is a global game that sets out to cover the full range of football as far is it is able. That means that if you want to play the teams you see on TV you can, and equally for many of us it is possible to play as manager of our local semi-pro team. That range not only covers those of us who play the game, but also those who spend extra time and effort putting together packs of cut-out faces for the rest of us to use.

I'm not going to insult people because they want to always start their career as a manager at Barcelona or Bayern Munich. Just as I would not expect abuse for enjoying starting my games managing Kingstonian or Dulwich Hamlet. I think it is particularly poor to complain that those volunteering their time and effort to make facepacks do the teams that take their interest and not yours.

I haven't played as a serie D manager, but I may one day choose to. Especially as some years ago the students I was teaching in Italy included a young lad just breaking into the first team at Fermana. So I am extremely grateful for the incredible work maxtod77 has done ensuring that when I do so I'll have all the faces I might want.
Another set of English Conference missing players.

Nuneaton Town 11 images Example
Two more non-league English teams for the FA Cup 3rd Round weekend.

Gateshead FC 7missing Example

Southport FC 3 missing Example
English non-league 1

Many thanks for some good cuts.
Three more single team missing pictures packs.

Scottish, Lowland League. 16 images. Dalbeattie Star. Example

Scottish Championship. 9 images. Falkirk. Example

English non-league. 11 images. Swindon Supermarine. Example
Two more English non league teams, missing players only. Both have 10 images.

New Mills AFC 14/15

Taunton Town 14/15
OK. Noted and shall split it tomorrow. I'm not sure that I agree with describing the players as "relatively obscure". Many of them are as obscure as it's possible to get and still be in the game. Maybe "outrageously obscure".
Two this weekend. First is a bit of an epic.

English non-league missing mixpack 4

62 missing.

Incidentally I'm largely avoiding players from Midlands clubs for these so as to reduce duplication with jWaSiMhE and his excellent packs.

Second one.

Histon FC Missing

15 missing faces from one club.
Another 25 English non-league missing players to celebrate the first round of the FA Cup.

English Non League Mixpack 3
A further 32 missing English non-league players. This time I've appended the name to the UID in the filename. No example pic because Quite honestly they are pretty much all vastly different, though hopefully all of cuttable quality.

Missing English Non-League Mixpack2
First attempt at this. 20 English non-league missing players. Sorry I haven't kept a record of their names but will do for future packs.

click on little download,not the big one..
little download have little green arrow in it...

Just takes me to a page that says "thanks for the download" and shows some more ads.
German 2. Bundesliga - 50 images
http://s10.postimg.org/pqjsvabr9/91120850.png http://s10.postimg.org/tx4nambd1/91132242.png http://s10.postimg.org/cxvovd05h/91133517.png
Sortitoutsi
Mirror

Still can't get to any downloads on file-upload.net. I've tried with different browsers, but all I get are links to software downloads and not the team pack.

The file-upload link leads to all sorts of other downloads, but not to the mixpack.
You should keep trying and use this thread

OK. I'll start playing with Gimp this week.
I've been attempting to learn to create cut outs. I've reached a stage where I'm making them on a basis that I'm happy enough with them in my own game, but I'm not sure that they are appropriate for the megapack. This is because I started out making them before discovering Susie and using Paintshop Pro. As a graphics programme it has the advantage that I'm familiar with it. The disadvantage is that it doesn't use the same processes as Photoshop or Gimp. So the resultant images are quite different in many ways even when they appear much the same as a megapack image off the same source.

So...

Should I show some in order to see if they are usable as is? Should I shut up and get on with downloading and learning to use Gimp? Should I simply collect up source pictures into packs and leave cutting to the experts?
Is it possible to use something other than rapidshare as the free mirror? I find it pretty much impossible to get through all the attempts to get me to pay for a premium package before I give up on getting the download. If I could afford to pay I'd be paying Susie nor a third party. Slower would be fine, I can go off and do something else if the download speed is slow, but I have no way of automatically going through various spurious "you cannot downgrade you package" screens looking for an actual download link on a site that doesn't believe in labelling any link that doesn't lead to paying for their premium service.
FM2020 SALE