Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
The Necromancer Comments
Does anyone know where i can find the standard banners for clubs (circled in blue), and if it's possible to delete or edit them?

Attachments
First of all, nice skin. My favorite for 17. I have a few questions though:
1. Can I make the kits bigger?
2. Can I remove the CL background and have the stadium background instead?
3. Can I make the player faces bigger?
Attachments

Liberta per gli Ultras
The link doesn't work for me.
Delete.

The link is broken.
Liberta per gli Ultras
Worked for a while before it happened again. Guess I'll have to remove all the graphics and add it again piece by piece or something?
Liberta per gli Ultras
Yeah it's incredibly annoying. Must have happened more than 10 times now. Thanks for the tips, will try that out!
Liberta per gli Ultras
Anyone else experiencing this quite a lot? It happens often to me, particularly when clicking on goalkeepers for some reason.
Liberta per gli Ultras
Brilliant! Any way to change the colors of player's attributes? Doing it in preferences doesn't change anything. I've tried writing different values in the settings.xml file but still no change.
Liberta per gli Ultras

Yep, didn't work. Also tried to clear cache and restart game but no luck.
Liberta per gli Ultras
Wonderful skin but I'm unable to see stadium backgrounds instead of your default backgrounds. Any way to fix this?
Liberta per gli Ultras
Any way to get the stadiums as backrounds instead of the default?
Liberta per gli Ultras
Unsure as to how to phrase this. Played little of FM13 so far.

In FM12 if I were a team not participating in Europa and knocked out of the cup, I would still be shown the overview of matches and results automatically. Now they are not shown and if I am interested in the results I have to check them manually. Rather annoying as I'm interested in following the other teams of my league in Europe.

Anyone know how to fix it? Do I have to click on (Early rounds and onwards) here?

Liberta per gli Ultras
Updated the skin for the first time in quite a while. Now, it it is almost impossible to see any of the text because the backgrounds are no longer dimmed (correct word?). Is this supposed to happen?
Thanks mate!
Yep, Steklo.
Liberta per gli Ultras
When starting a new game I'm unable to choose which data files to use. They don't show , I can't choose "select all" "clear", only "confirm" moving on and loading them all. I can see all the files for a glimpse of a second after pressing confirm so they are definetely there.

Any way around this other than manually deleting files in my documents each time?

Ok, cheers!
Couple of issues.

How can I remove the pitch in the background and also, why don't kits show up?

Thanks

Liberta per gli Ultras
Thanks, that got me on the right track! Problem was I'd only played Classic and Challenges thus far, giving me the FMC skin at the main manu. As soon as I started a proper game I was able to change skin.
Yep, already done.

Liberta per gli Ultras
Having a slight problem. I'm unable to change skin, only the FMC shows up in the game. It's placed in the right folder so I don't see what the problem is.

Any help would be appreciated!