Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
FM-Life added a video: Football Manager 2020 For Dummies | Opposition Instructions & Set Pieces
BA81 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
SatournFan commented on: Saturn Ramenskoye - The Alien Invasion
SatournFan added a career: Saturn Ramenskoye - The Alien Invasion
A new version of our data update was released with 252867 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 15179 changes from 97 contributors.
Footygamer commented on: steamcode
Footygamer commented on: Steam Code
Qvordrup commented on: Download Thread - *FM20 Update 3 Released* [16/12/2019] - file now also available via torrent
A new megapack was released: Metallic Logos Megapack V2020.03
Fabrisio Cardoso commented on: SS Retro Shirts
A new version of our data update was released with 15114 changes from 97 contributors.
rebholding commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
kingrobbo commented on: Any way to make international selection more realistic? ( when it comes to AI managers )
A new version of our data update was released with 15099 changes from 97 contributors.
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 added a topic: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 commented on: 3D 19/20 Download Pack update thread New!
hammer9 added a download: 3D Leagues - Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Brazil (Full), France (L1-2), Poland & Scotland (L1-4) 3D'2019/20 New! (15/12/19)
M6 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Gillingham Teampack
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
SirWerGaming commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
hammer9 added a download: Holland - Eredivise SS'2019/20 New! (15/12/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
arthur morgan commented on: Any way to make international selection more realistic? ( when it comes to AI managers )
arthur morgan added a topic: Any way to make international selection more realistic? ( when it comes to AI managers )
A new version of our data update was released with 15088 changes from 97 contributors.
natarin commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
ATP Comments
Hey man, lovet he skin, is there a way I can make it work on the 95% zoom setting on 1080p as it crashes when I enable this in game?
Hi @claassen I have really enjoyed your updates (as usual) this year.
Has anyone on the french forum noticed that if you get a club (take Sedan Ardennes for example) promoted to Ligue 1 there reserves are never brought in to the reserve leagues.
It's a really minor thing, I just wondered if any one has a way of fixing this or is it a know bug on the french fm page (I believe they built the french league part of your pack)
Anyway you are awesome
@claassen - I am playing Sedan Ardennes in France and have got them to Ligue 1, They do not have a B team and there reserves are not in the league, does this happen at some point? or do you know how I would add one? I'm asking because you know the french league creators....
@ATP : This year, the French National League has 17 teams. So, there is only 3 relegated for this year ( http://www.scoresway.com/?sport=soccer&page=competition&id=57 ) , for 4 teams promoted.
From season 2018/2019, with the update, there will be well 18 teams in National 1 league with 4 relegated

As always @claassen thanks for the quick reply and correction
@claassen The rules state that the french national league only has 3 teams relegated but in actual fact this is not true it is the bottom 4 teams that are relegated.

I know you didn't create the french update but could you see if 4 teams are relegated and 4 teams from the national 2 promoted?
Hi Have downloaded on apple mac, im being prompted with there is no application to open this file. Where am I going wrong?

@Ceri Phillips You need to use a program like 7zip to open the rar file or a Mac equivalent
@genzo86 I have to keep the same file name if I want to have the same link for mediafire. For the changes, I write it during the new releases.

@ATP it's already fixed in the pack

@claassen You sir are fantastic.

@classen

Thanks man. YOU ARE A LEGEND....

Please let me know when the fix is added to the download

@claassen Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was talking about the Ligue 1... Until January, Monaco only got 1,3 Million Euro of TV money for Ligue 1. In another save without the update, Monaco already got about 30 Million in October...

@classen
I can confirm the same issue as @Uwe Seeler The TV money in Frence Ligue 1, 2 & National has reduced a lot compared to original game.
Tunisia does not work.
Woo can't wait to have proper French structure
HI Classen,

Great work as always,

I have got the 16.3 update and pick less than 69 leagues but I get a crash after 1 year every time... any idea what I should I do?
Hey man,

Thanks for all the hard work.... Can I ask... are any of the leagues you make based on real life?
Hi ignore my comment I have figured it out myself
Hi thanks for the wonderful skin. How do I change the in game background? I am playing a game with Le harve and want this to be this image....(I play in 1920 * 1080)

Thanks for any help