Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: Bienne Teampack
eden1234 commented on: PR Kits
Sco73 commented on: PR Kits
A new version of our data update was released with 179638 changes from 653 contributors.
tubuus commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.3 Out Now!!!
benty666 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 179497 changes from 653 contributors.
Dr. Dazzle commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
cebul commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.5 [08/09/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 179411 changes from 653 contributors.
kingrobbo commented on: Alexandre Santana - Data Update Discussion NEW COACH
TheMinsterman commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
Sco73 commented on: PR Kits
Zomba commented on: Over Perform 4-1-2-3 - UPDATE
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Parker26 added a download: YF Juventus Teampack
Zomba commented on: Over Perform 4-1-2-3 - UPDATE
Alaseng11 commented on: sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack (undergoing changes at the moment) - NO REQUESTS
cebul commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.5 [08/09/2020]
A new version of our data update was released with 179258 changes from 650 contributors.
cebul commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.5 [08/09/2020]
WeezerKid commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
cebul commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.5 [08/09/2020]
JasonLFC10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JasonLFC10 added a download: Liverpool Teampack
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2020/21
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 179071 changes from 650 contributors.
ATP Comments
Hey man, lovet he skin, is there a way I can make it work on the 95% zoom setting on 1080p as it crashes when I enable this in game?
Hi @claassen I have really enjoyed your updates (as usual) this year.
Has anyone on the french forum noticed that if you get a club (take Sedan Ardennes for example) promoted to Ligue 1 there reserves are never brought in to the reserve leagues.
It's a really minor thing, I just wondered if any one has a way of fixing this or is it a know bug on the french fm page (I believe they built the french league part of your pack)
Anyway you are awesome
@claassen - I am playing Sedan Ardennes in France and have got them to Ligue 1, They do not have a B team and there reserves are not in the league, does this happen at some point? or do you know how I would add one? I'm asking because you know the french league creators....
@ATP : This year, the French National League has 17 teams. So, there is only 3 relegated for this year ( http://www.scoresway.com/?sport=soccer&page=competition&id=57 ) , for 4 teams promoted.
From season 2018/2019, with the update, there will be well 18 teams in National 1 league with 4 relegated

As always @claassen thanks for the quick reply and correction
@claassen The rules state that the french national league only has 3 teams relegated but in actual fact this is not true it is the bottom 4 teams that are relegated.

I know you didn't create the french update but could you see if 4 teams are relegated and 4 teams from the national 2 promoted?
Hi Have downloaded on apple mac, im being prompted with there is no application to open this file. Where am I going wrong?

@Ceri Phillips You need to use a program like 7zip to open the rar file or a Mac equivalent
@genzo86 I have to keep the same file name if I want to have the same link for mediafire. For the changes, I write it during the new releases.

@ATP it's already fixed in the pack

@claassen You sir are fantastic.

@classen

Thanks man. YOU ARE A LEGEND....

Please let me know when the fix is added to the download

@claassen Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was talking about the Ligue 1... Until January, Monaco only got 1,3 Million Euro of TV money for Ligue 1. In another save without the update, Monaco already got about 30 Million in October...

@classen
I can confirm the same issue as @Uwe Seeler The TV money in Frence Ligue 1, 2 & National has reduced a lot compared to original game.
Tunisia does not work.
Woo can't wait to have proper French structure
HI Classen,

Great work as always,

I have got the 16.3 update and pick less than 69 leagues but I get a crash after 1 year every time... any idea what I should I do?
Hey man,

Thanks for all the hard work.... Can I ask... are any of the leagues you make based on real life?
Hi ignore my comment I have figured it out myself
Hi thanks for the wonderful skin. How do I change the in game background? I am playing a game with Le harve and want this to be this image....(I play in 1920 * 1080)

Thanks for any help