Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E7 From His Own Half! | Football Manager 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 520979 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318255 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27436 changes from 167 contributors.
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 22/04 for FM19
A new version of our data update was released with 520969 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318252 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27432 changes from 167 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 520957 changes from 918 contributors.
ATP Comments
Hi @claassen I have really enjoyed your updates (as usual) this year.
Has anyone on the french forum noticed that if you get a club (take Sedan Ardennes for example) promoted to Ligue 1 there reserves are never brought in to the reserve leagues.
It's a really minor thing, I just wondered if any one has a way of fixing this or is it a know bug on the french fm page (I believe they built the french league part of your pack)
Anyway you are awesome
@claassen - I am playing Sedan Ardennes in France and have got them to Ligue 1, They do not have a B team and there reserves are not in the league, does this happen at some point? or do you know how I would add one? I'm asking because you know the french league creators....
@ATP : This year, the French National League has 17 teams. So, there is only 3 relegated for this year ( http://www.scoresway.com/?sport=soccer&page=competition&id=57 ) , for 4 teams promoted.
From season 2018/2019, with the update, there will be well 18 teams in National 1 league with 4 relegated

As always @claassen thanks for the quick reply and correction
@claassen The rules state that the french national league only has 3 teams relegated but in actual fact this is not true it is the bottom 4 teams that are relegated.

I know you didn't create the french update but could you see if 4 teams are relegated and 4 teams from the national 2 promoted?
Hi Have downloaded on apple mac, im being prompted with there is no application to open this file. Where am I going wrong?

@Ceri Phillips You need to use a program like 7zip to open the rar file or a Mac equivalent
@genzo86 I have to keep the same file name if I want to have the same link for mediafire. For the changes, I write it during the new releases.

@ATP it's already fixed in the pack

@claassen You sir are fantastic.

@classen

Thanks man. YOU ARE A LEGEND....

Please let me know when the fix is added to the download

@claassen Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was talking about the Ligue 1... Until January, Monaco only got 1,3 Million Euro of TV money for Ligue 1. In another save without the update, Monaco already got about 30 Million in October...

@classen
I can confirm the same issue as @Uwe Seeler The TV money in Frence Ligue 1, 2 & National has reduced a lot compared to original game.
Tunisia does not work.
Woo can't wait to have proper French structure
HI Classen,

Great work as always,

I have got the 16.3 update and pick less than 69 leagues but I get a crash after 1 year every time... any idea what I should I do?
Hey man,

Thanks for all the hard work.... Can I ask... are any of the leagues you make based on real life?
Hi ignore my comment I have figured it out myself
Hi thanks for the wonderful skin. How do I change the in game background? I am playing a game with Le harve and want this to be this image....(I play in 1920 * 1080)

Thanks for any help