Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 194849 changes from 635 contributors.
charlie18 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
KLIuziengerb commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Mermans commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Strømsgodset Toppfotball Teampack
smeagold commented on: FM 2018 update
Rashidi added a video: Hannover Diaries - Using Match Analysis Football Manager 2019
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 194456 changes from 635 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 194363 changes from 635 contributors.
SpGR commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
JasonLFC10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
JasonLFC10 added a download: Peterborough United Teampack
julianocp commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
KARMA263 commented on: Football Manager 2019 Wonderkids
ovidiu10 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
terriersmad commented on: The Lower League Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 194350 changes from 634 contributors.
Morten Degn commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2018 update
A new version of our data update was released with 194341 changes from 634 contributors.
smeagold commented on: FM 2018 update
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
Boudewijn commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
Dmitri-K commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (21/08/19) New!
A new version of our data update was released with 194337 changes from 634 contributors.
gabriel maximus commented on: [FM19] UEFA Revival 1.5 *Featuring The FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League 2, The AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL Merger, UEFA Youth League & Year-Round Transfer Windows*
Belajariman commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Belajariman added a download: New York Red Bulls Teampack
Mitchkush Comments
Baja Edit - Not an improvement.

Hi, I'm making a legends database but my OCD requires a decent looking facepack, this will be my only request, please please someone cut this.
Attachments
Attachments
So is there any solution for this? I've tried lots of different images for Neymar and even though the old cut out is deleted it still shows even if I reload the skin.
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 22 June 2013 - 11:29 AM
Have you checked your megapack folder to see which cut-out of Neymar is in it? If both cut-outs are in it then delete the old one & make sure the new one has the correct ID (ie it doesn't the word copy at the end or something similar). Neymar wasn't cut by SI so there's no way his old cut-out should show if it's no longer in your megapack folder.

His old cut out isn't there
By mons | Permalink | On 22 June 2013 - 08:07 AM
When you say you can't replace it, what do you mean - what happens to prevent you from doing so?

Is the Use skin cache button unticked in-game?

Yes every other face works and can be replaced with a newer image, however for some reason when i try to update neymar's face cut out it copies successfully in the megapack then in game it only shows his old image. I've tried reloading the skin and the skin cache is unticked.
Hi, I can't replace an old face with a newer cut out for Neymar and only Neymar, any reason why or any ways to solve this would be much appreciated?
By BajaHater | Permalink | On 03 June 2013 - 15:08 PM
He is done here,and the one you've posted is hard to be improvement,watermark is also a problem,so please edit\remove your request

New Image for Neymar maybe?
ID:19024412
Great work, keep em coming if possible!
Just curious as to how you made the frankenregens? I'm interested in making a few of my own.
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 14 April 2013 - 18:07 PM
You can search for all his cut-outs here.

I don't think anyone will cut the pic you posted as it's definitely not an improvement on his current cut-out.

I've had a look through all of his previous cuts, they're not what I'm looking for, I'm aware it is not an improvement that is why I've posted in the personal request thread.
Hi I've been looking for old pictures of Royston Drenthe for a long time to no avail, so if anyone could cut this or alternatively upload any old cut outs of Drenthe it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Attachments
Attachments
Player Name: M'baye Niang
Player ID: 85051236
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 85051236

By BajaHater | Permalink | On 28 November 2012 - 23:49 PM
Sorry,but there is no way that this one should be done.Search on Google some old R.Madrid pack,or just Drenthe...

Tried everywhere, went as far as to download a megapack from 2011 still couldn't find him, even tried to make my own cut outs which turned out awfully, I have literally no other option and I'm going out on a prayer that someone could possibly cut this for me?
Name: Royston Drenthe
ID: 863698
By Mullen18 | Permalink | On 29 November 2012 - 19:10 PM
Your cut looks good for your first time cutting
Just use the eraser and set it to 2 or 3 pixel size then erase the blue background from inside the hair and its good

Ok will do, however in my game the background comes out as white instead of transparent, how do I fix this? Using GIMP by the way
By Mullen18 | Permalink | On 29 November 2012 - 18:29 PM
Learn to cut Mitchkush
No one is going to cut an image that isn't of yourself in this thread, and no one will cut that image anywhere else as its old, poor and the megapack one is better, check the learn to cut thread for tips

I attempted a cut repeatedly and failed miserably, you have no idea how long I have been trying to get this image, so could some one please please please cut it?
Attached is my failed cut, after about 10-15 attempts
Attachments
Hi, I've been looking for ages, even downloaded an old megapack but I could not find this image so could someone please cut this for me?
Name: Royston Drenthe
ID: 863698
Thanks so much if anyone manages to do this, sorry I know it doesn't really fit in this thread but I've had no luck anywhere else

By BajaHater | Permalink | On 28 November 2012 - 23:15 PM
Too much things wrong with your request,so it's the best for you to read the rules on first page...

I know it doesn't really fit in here and I'm sorry for that, but I've searched endlessly for an old picture of Royston Drenthe to no luck so I thought I might as well give it a go on here
Hi I understand this is really out of date but could anyone possibly cut this for me? Much appreciated.
George Green