Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 7 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 31198 changes from 124 contributors.
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Kykinson broke the record for FM2020 Highest Career Average Rating for Club with 7.88
alain73 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
alain73 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Luke Hearn commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
kosic added a download: Andorra-Premier League 3D kits FM20 19-20
Peter Owen commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 Relink! (19/01/20)
WhiteH commented on: Scotland - Scottish Lower Leagues SS'19/20 New! (18/03/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
ovidiu10 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
A new version of our data update was released with 31143 changes from 123 contributors.
Jamesdnkdb jda d commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Salemslot333 commented on: Israel - Ligat ha'Al 3D'19/20 for FM20 New! (03/04/20)
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Esbjerg fB Teampack
Waterdeep70 commented on: International Save..England to start with
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: International Save..England to start with
SHASHI KIRAN commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
globalpixels commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
Pietras commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 31125 changes from 123 contributors.
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rfreixo added a download: Brøndbyernes Idrætsforening Teampack
A11_Smithy commented on: COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak
Mitchkush Comments
Baja Edit - Not an improvement.

Hi, I'm making a legends database but my OCD requires a decent looking facepack, this will be my only request, please please someone cut this.
Attachments
Attachments
So is there any solution for this? I've tried lots of different images for Neymar and even though the old cut out is deleted it still shows even if I reload the skin.
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 22 June 2013 - 11:29 AM
Have you checked your megapack folder to see which cut-out of Neymar is in it? If both cut-outs are in it then delete the old one & make sure the new one has the correct ID (ie it doesn't the word copy at the end or something similar). Neymar wasn't cut by SI so there's no way his old cut-out should show if it's no longer in your megapack folder.

His old cut out isn't there
By mons | Permalink | On 22 June 2013 - 08:07 AM
When you say you can't replace it, what do you mean - what happens to prevent you from doing so?

Is the Use skin cache button unticked in-game?

Yes every other face works and can be replaced with a newer image, however for some reason when i try to update neymar's face cut out it copies successfully in the megapack then in game it only shows his old image. I've tried reloading the skin and the skin cache is unticked.
Hi, I can't replace an old face with a newer cut out for Neymar and only Neymar, any reason why or any ways to solve this would be much appreciated?
By BajaHater | Permalink | On 03 June 2013 - 15:08 PM
He is done here,and the one you've posted is hard to be improvement,watermark is also a problem,so please edit\remove your request

New Image for Neymar maybe?
ID:19024412
Great work, keep em coming if possible!
Just curious as to how you made the frankenregens? I'm interested in making a few of my own.
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 14 April 2013 - 18:07 PM
You can search for all his cut-outs here.

I don't think anyone will cut the pic you posted as it's definitely not an improvement on his current cut-out.

I've had a look through all of his previous cuts, they're not what I'm looking for, I'm aware it is not an improvement that is why I've posted in the personal request thread.
Hi I've been looking for old pictures of Royston Drenthe for a long time to no avail, so if anyone could cut this or alternatively upload any old cut outs of Drenthe it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Attachments
Attachments
Player Name: M'baye Niang
Player ID: 85051236
Link: Link to picture
Existing Images: Search results for: 85051236

By BajaHater | Permalink | On 28 November 2012 - 23:49 PM
Sorry,but there is no way that this one should be done.Search on Google some old R.Madrid pack,or just Drenthe...

Tried everywhere, went as far as to download a megapack from 2011 still couldn't find him, even tried to make my own cut outs which turned out awfully, I have literally no other option and I'm going out on a prayer that someone could possibly cut this for me?
Name: Royston Drenthe
ID: 863698
By Mullen18 | Permalink | On 29 November 2012 - 19:10 PM
Your cut looks good for your first time cutting
Just use the eraser and set it to 2 or 3 pixel size then erase the blue background from inside the hair and its good

Ok will do, however in my game the background comes out as white instead of transparent, how do I fix this? Using GIMP by the way
By Mullen18 | Permalink | On 29 November 2012 - 18:29 PM
Learn to cut Mitchkush
No one is going to cut an image that isn't of yourself in this thread, and no one will cut that image anywhere else as its old, poor and the megapack one is better, check the learn to cut thread for tips

I attempted a cut repeatedly and failed miserably, you have no idea how long I have been trying to get this image, so could some one please please please cut it?
Attached is my failed cut, after about 10-15 attempts
Attachments
Hi, I've been looking for ages, even downloaded an old megapack but I could not find this image so could someone please cut this for me?
Name: Royston Drenthe
ID: 863698
Thanks so much if anyone manages to do this, sorry I know it doesn't really fit in this thread but I've had no luck anywhere else

By BajaHater | Permalink | On 28 November 2012 - 23:15 PM
Too much things wrong with your request,so it's the best for you to read the rules on first page...

I know it doesn't really fit in here and I'm sorry for that, but I've searched endlessly for an old picture of Royston Drenthe to no luck so I thought I might as well give it a go on here
Hi I understand this is really out of date but could anyone possibly cut this for me? Much appreciated.
George Green