Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 10 minutes ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Lebohang Mokoena added a download: Spanish Division Mix Pack Mixpack
A new version of our data update was released with 47844 changes from 192 contributors.
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Juancr7 added a download: ACTUALIZACIONES LIGA MX Mixpack
Qvordrup commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
meiras commented on: Meiras 4-4-2
weeniehutjr commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
HockeyBhoy commented on: Nordic nights & Scandinavian days
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
HockeyBhoy commented on: Earth Trip
Baja commented on: Schweigi's Standard Logos
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Ružomberok Staff Teampack
kimkallstrom commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
A new version of our data update was released with 47776 changes from 192 contributors.
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
Doddo04 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
Qvordrup commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Qvordrup added a download: Aalesunds FK Teampack
kingrobbo commented on: Conte
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v4.0 [26/05/2020]
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
A new version of our data update was released with 47764 changes from 192 contributors.
Dobsonov Comments
Hi,

I've got a player who wants to leave my club. Not a problem, I can sell him for lots of money, but unfortunately he's my best player.

He's asked for a transfer a few times which I've rejected and tried to reconcile with him by assuring him the club can grow to reach his ambitions and we're going to qualify for the Champions League next year. However he has now decided that enough is enough and it looks like he'll be leaving when his contract runs out at the end of the season, to the point where he actually has the "Frt" status icon next to his name.

My question: does anyone know if this is reversible? If I can change his mind then I'll give that a go, but if it is set in stone once the "Frt" appears then I'd better try and sell him sharpish before his value goes down.

If anyone has any information or advice I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

Sam
Has anybody tried this yet and can confirm if it works? I'm a bit nervous to try it but it is definitely something I would like - I've got a decent enough laptop (Intel i3, etc.) but Football Manager still destroys it!
I have to say I find an unusual number of incredible players in Australia, currently got 2 first team players in my team, challenging top of Bundesliga and in Champions League. One of these cost me £3k and turned out to be a wonderkid!

Also got 3 great Norwegians as well, like some said in previous posts.

If you are looking for young, cheap players with great potential I would suggest these two countries.
By Dobsonov | Permalink | On 17 March 2013 - 01:02 AM
Hi there, was wondering if someone can help me...

I downloaded this quite a while ago and it worked, absolutely brilliant, but only for a little while.

I'm pretty sure I didn't change anything but one day it just stopped working and now everybody's bald - new regens, old regens, everybody. (It happened just after an update to FM2013 - could this have changed anything?)

I've followed all the instructions and advice on here and anywhere else I can find, but still nothing, just thousands of bald guys.

If anyone knows what I might have done wrong or what is causing this please help!!

Thanks

Scratch that, I reinstalled and it now works.
Does anyone know why it occasionally loads up with no pictures at all (just greyed-out outlines) but if you quit and restart the game they are back again. Not a big problem but a little weird and frustrating!
Hi there, was wondering if someone can help me...

Thanks
Brilliant, works like a charm. Damn I look good! Pixely, but good.

Thanks so much!
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me sort out my face?!

I uploaded a picture when I was setting up my manager profile etc. at the beginning but I want one to actually appear in-game. Where should I put it?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.
Yeah I had him at Chemnitz in Germany 2nd league. Unfortunately didn't play as well as I'd hoped but used him to tutor a lot of my young players which worked out pretty well. I think he broke the record for my oldest player by about 7 years!
One more for J League please, does SI not have rights to Japanese leagues or something? In FM12 whenever I sent a scout out to Japan they would come back a day later and tell me they thought there were better uses for their time!
So far my away record is better than/equal to my home record. Don't seem to have had any significant difference in performance home vs. away.
I'll take William Gallas for £140k!