Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 58 minutes ago
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 123160 changes from 433 contributors.
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 123156 changes from 433 contributors.
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
Jorge [email protected] commented on: League logos all on the same scale
A new version of our data update was released with 123155 changes from 433 contributors.
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 123149 changes from 433 contributors.
Daniel Haigh commented on: England - English Level 7-8 (few level 9-10) SS'2019/20 Relink! (25/05/20)
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
Cristianel Messinaldo commented on: ๐Ÿ† Trophies Request Thread
kingrobbo commented on: Delete my account
A new version of our data update was released with 123106 changes from 432 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Whydack( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
wkdsoul commented on: FM Gemini '20 Skin
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
snow_uk commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
A new version of our data update was released with 123008 changes from 432 contributors.
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Champions League
attlee74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
einherjer83 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
kizarrm Comments
hi,
could somebody put in Normal, Small, Back Left, Back Right for Derby County, many thanks.
What do you mean serie B would be done completely? There are 3D serie B kits available where only Cesena is missing? Where?

I have no plans to do Cesena alone, however if I make Genoa, I'll also make Cesena, who have the same kit. It all depends on arrival of new kits which have priority.

In this thread you placed many Serie B kits, but Cesena is missing.

hi Bolid74
Could you make Cesena H/A/T kits, please.
After that probably Serie B would be done completely.

could someone make Coventry City away kit, please?
Brescia has a new logo as well
could someone do aston villa third kit?
Could somebody place Coventry away 3d kits, please. I would be really grateful.
Blackburn Rovers home and away if someone can do it.

many thanks
Blackburn Rovers home and away if someone can do it.
Could someone place here normal, small, back left and right metallic logo for EFL - English league cup.

By accident I replaced it and I do not in which pack is new one Carabao Cup
can I have Nottingham forest h/a and Coventry city away, many thanks
Can I have Leeds H/A, please?

I know on previous pages is home kit, but still awaiting for away, many thanks.
Sorry mate, this will only work installed on the C drive - I have never been able to make it work if I put it anywhere else. The game seems to have the file path hard coded.

Ok, I found where is a problem.

First thing what I did, was copied all content of graphic to default directory on C hard drive, but still default kits did not work.
Second thing, was changed my customized skin CFM 0.7 on default one in FM17 and default kits started working. Question is how can I use default kits in customized skin?

I will try copy your default kits to skin folder with graphic. Turned out in skin folder was folder with default kits as well that why I couldn't use yours one. Now everything is fine.

for me is not working at all, path is correct but I'm not using default path.
Fm17 is using drive C but I don't have a space there, so I created my own folder on another drive and I changed it through the Steam, after that all graphic content is working perfectly in game except your default kits.
Since Fm17 folder, I have exactly the same path.
My path looks E/sports interactive/football manager 2017 and later accordingly your path.

Can I have Millwall home and away kits?

Cheers
It's possible to make away and third as well for Sheffield Wed, cheers

could somebody make kits for Sheffield Wed, please, many thanks

Could you place here kits for Birmingham City, I would be very grateful.

One more thing, Birmingham City will not have third kit by the way.

Quick explanation.
1 picture, I changed colour and design of kits in editor.
2 picture, Kits are displying correctly and colours as well (blue and red under kits).
3 and 4 pictures and here is the point, Kits are not changing in game, still are the same as old one, but should be plain red and blue (for example yellow sleeve still is).

I changed the colours of kits in editor and when I watching 3d game, colours or design of kits are not changing, but colours of text is changing in club panel and new kits are displaying in club panel as well.
I did what you said, clear cache and start game of course, I am not amateur.

Only english leagues are not working, in any others leagues is working perfectly. I even removed everything from editor data folder including your SSKCC file and it does not help at all.

I want to change Birmingham City away kits, because these for season 15/16 is awful with black and yellow sleeves and when I install new red one for season 16/17, I want see design of that new kit in 3d game, as not with black and yellow sleeve.

I create my own SSKCC file for my changes based only on Winter Transfer Update.

I changed colours and design of kits for Birmingham and Coventry based on your last SSKCC update and saved as new file, when I restarted the game colours changed, but kits are like orginal one.I changed Catania as well and it is working. Maybe this is issue of license?!

?

Could someone do for me home and away kits for Widzew Lodz. I will be very grateful.

Home