Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 21 minutes ago
Matías Alvarado commented on: FM 19 Touch - Facepack dont work
Matías Alvarado added a topic: FM 19 Touch - Facepack dont work
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 517676 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 324148 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90176 changes from 329 contributors.
jnrironside commented on: [FM19] Steve Cooper - Swansea
kijo commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Baba Fumika commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
linho commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 517630 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 324101 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90096 changes from 329 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 517629 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 324100 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90095 changes from 329 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
reme commented on: MLS 3D Kits for 2019
A new version of our data update was released with 324078 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90024 changes from 329 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 517607 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 324077 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 90017 changes from 329 contributors.
SirTAVARES commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - Player and Staff Changes
kingrobbo commented on: Sortitoutsi.net Data Update - CA-PA Changes
A new version of our data update was released with 517570 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 324029 changes from 983 contributors.
jameslufc Comments
Hi guys,

I am playing a game as Wolves and have got back to back promotions to get into the Premier League. I play a 4-2-3-1 formation with a ball winning and central midfielder, two wingers and a shadow striker and a false nine. It has scored me a lot of goals but in the Championship I also conceded a lot. I have always enjoyed lots of possession and created a lot of chances through using a control mentality. I have tried to use this in the Premiership but as my squad is a lot weaker than most of the other teams I am struggling. I have tried tweaking the tactic to play a bit deeper and try to counter attack more but I am still conceding too many goals. Does anyone have any good advice for playing against higher quality opposition or anything that has worked well for them with lower Premiership teams? Thanks.
Hi,
I have just started a game as Leeds and feel that I have a squad capable of a playoff finish, however, I just can't seem to get any tactics to work. I have lost my first 5 games of the season and am 2nd bottom, only scoring 3 goals in those games. I have mainly been trying a 4-5-1 formation, at home trying to play attacking football and retain possession, but away from home playing more direct, counter attacking football. Nothing seems to be working for me though, and could do with some advice, particularly regarding the team and player instruction buttons, which I haven't managed to get to grips with yet. If anyone has any advice or ideas for tactics that could work well for me in the Championship, it would be much appreciated. My job depends on it!

Thanks
A couple of questions. Firstly, what has been done with regards club reputation? Will this remain realistic, for example, Messi, Ronaldo etc. will only join the top clubs or would you have a good chance of signing these players with say Villa or Swansea or even a lower league club? Secondly, I have done these free transfer database games in the past and have found that a lot of other clubs don't seem to sign enough players to make a decent sized squad, or don't compete for the top players. This has previously made these games extremely simple as it easy to bring in all the top players. Definitely a good, fun idea though and am considering giving this a go.
My previous attempt turned out to be a disaster, so I have restarted but this time have chosen to manage Chester rather than start unemployed. Her is a screenshot of my manager profile.
I have decided to give this challenge a go. Here is my manager screenshot, I have started unemployed.

Cheers for this guys, Destro is a bit out of my price range (15M+), Ademilson looks to have good potential but current ability is only 2 stars. I need someone I can put straight into the team now really, would he be good enough yet? Any other ideas will be appreciated, thanks.
Hi,
I am managing Leeds and am currently in my 3rd season and am in the Premiership. I play a 4-3-3 formation with AML/R playing as inside forwards and one lone striker. I generally play Vaclav Kadlec up front and last season (also in the premiership) he scored 15 goals in 29 games (missed 3 months through injury). However, this season he has managed only 5 goals in 23 games and his performances have been very poor. Neither of my other strikers (Emiliano Alfaro and Ross McCormack) have cut it and I desperately need to bring someone in in January. Does anyone know of any quality strikers that play well up front on their own? I have around 10 million to spend. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Thanks for that mate, thats great. Just wondered what you did with regards the likes of Tom Lees and Sam Byram, did you use them in your first team? Interested to know how they develop.
Just wondered what 11 you generally used with Leeds? I have tried a game as them but am really struggling, neither McCormack or Becchio seem to work well in the lone striker role.

Cheers