Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Darkness89 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.5 17/7/2019 V10
mons commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
cebul commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
A new version of our data update was released with 546139 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358155 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 144157 changes from 459 contributors.
tongey commented on: Sweet Silverware - Tottenham
tongey commented on: Operation Nine Elms
mons commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
VP. commented on: 2019/20 Europa League
tongey commented on: FM19 - TONGEY travels the world.
A new version of our data update was released with 546106 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358127 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 144124 changes from 459 contributors.
swady97 commented on: Paypal subscription
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Emba commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 546099 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358119 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 144116 changes from 457 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 546093 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358113 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 144103 changes from 457 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 546068 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358088 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 144085 changes from 457 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 546043 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 358063 changes from 983 contributors.
mr.SPANKY Comments
By Fantastic | Permalink | On 11 October 2012 - 09:59 AM

Would have been better if you put in screenies of some of his greatest posts
Fanny it didn't work. The player kept refusing the contract offer. How do I get around this?
Have you ruined his life yet fanny?
By Fantastic | Permalink | On 06 October 2012 - 08:10 AM
I just pre-ordered the game to receive this benefit. Any idea when it will arrive?

I sense sarcasm. I too have pre ordered but only because I had the money today.
Just remember Ede knows everything, including what this guy will do to Fanny. We should all be grateful to have such wisdom thrust upon us.

*The word thrust was used purely because of the topic of this thread*
HOF after the first post lol.
Pull ya heads in the lot of ya, FFS, I'm sure Man Utd/Juventus/every other team in the worlds fans have NEVER said anything bad on twitter before. I don't even have a twitter account, so am I scum just because I go for Liverpool. Fuck off.
What a shit thread title
By Giant Crab Man | Permalink | On 20 September 2012 - 20:39 PM
League > Union

There is no danger of the Bulldogs losing champ Yeah let's do it Oceans 11 style.
Neither am I, lets be friends
You never know PA, Kevo did say he wanted to catch up for a pint, but why stop at one
Usually the snakes are in the homosexuals pants are they not

P.s PA no homphobe here. Just being a douche
Shit sorry didn't even notice the subs list, it is early morning here lol.

Yeah with only one left back on the books we need to give Robinson as much time as possible, I understand why Rodgers plays Johnson on the left at times to, having a right footer who likes to bomb forward can work but our defence across all 4 has been shocking this season.
Do we still have Robinson or was he loaned out? Like to see him get a few games, glad Wisdom is.
Heskey, Del Pierro and possibly Ballack in the A-League. Could be the new MLS here.
It's true we usually do save our best performances against sides like Man U, City, Chelsea but given what we showed against Arsenal I just don't know anymore. I'm putting it down to much of the old guard not used to Rodgers style yet and once everyone is comfortable with it we will make a late surge. I just hope it's not left too late.
Been with my hand for 17 odd years now, we hooked up really young. Lol
P.s no swear filter, FUCK YEAH!
Bacon and egg roll, usually makes me shit about an hour later which is awesome for losing the fat I just ate haha.
Go outside, the world isn't as scary a place as most will have you think :p lol
Kevo I'm gonna get you messed up saturday night and put up all sorts of fucked up photos of you that will pretty much satisfy only Fanny at how messed they are.
Redneck from South Park "They took our forums"
So after about 4 years of iPhone and jailbreaking and yadda yadda yadda I finally made the switch to the SIII.
No sleep cause I was up all night putting shit on it that I previously had to jailbreak and then download a million third party apps to do.
Should have made the switch earlier but at the same time I'm glad I waited because I got the 4g model the day it came out