Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Jamie2391 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
kjentoke commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
A new version of our data update was released with 215567 changes from 770 contributors.
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
geordie1981 added a download: Charlton Teampack
Cymro commented on: FMV Logos
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2020/21 Relink! (17/10/20)
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v6.1 [07/10/2020]
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Template Area
mons commented on: New Staff
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
A new version of our data update was released with 215547 changes from 770 contributors.
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
Luis Niz commented on: FC’12 Template Area
aravis commented on: SS Template Thread
KinnyKinahan commented on: FC’12 Template Area
kumquat_s commented on: FC’12 Template Area
A new version of our data update was released with 215540 changes from 770 contributors.
Cizzu commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.4.4 v1.0 for SS'2020/21 kits on FM20 only (20/10/20) Relink!
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Official Thread
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
A new version of our data update was released with 215552 changes from 769 contributors.
roderrio commented on: Extra Files(Promotions,Relegations, European Changes,Club Finances)
Rus7M commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Patres10 commented on: FC’12 Template Area
MarkC1984 Comments
Using Windows 10, and quite a few English clubs are missing logos. In fact, pretty much most of the Premier League are missing. Only ones showing are Arsenal, Everton, Huddersfield, Leeds, Watford.

Am I doing anything wrong, as I have done the same steps in this version as in all other versions of FM. Thanks for any suggestions.

Scratch that post, just changed back to one of the default FM skins and now all logos are showing correctly. Guess the logos don't work with other skins.

Contract length is 4 years, not 2.
Already submitted.
Not sure as to whether he is a coach or manager again. Someone needs to decide please.
Not sure which one is correct, manager or coach? Could someone decide please?
I marked out like JR when Stone Cold's music hits. Knew Brock was coming back, but not when. People on other Forums seem to think that Rollins will be turning face and joining the Shield again with Brock joining the Authority.
Would he have been a decent signing for the club?
Well, earlier before I upgraded Windows 10 from 10074 to 10130 I managed to play a fortnight without a crash so hopefully I might be able to play with the new preview build.
Played with the compatible settings on FM, hoping I can run it for more than a day or 2 in game now. Hoping SI will be making 16 compatible with Windows 10. If not, then I might need to rethink using 10 as my main OS.
Wow, Faroe Isles actually won! A real shock, thought they were like San Marino and Gibraltar; whipping boys for the rest of Europe.
I'd like another last day like the other year, 2 teams that could win the league. I lost my voice cos I was shouting for City to win and they did.
Yeah, people on another Forum have been complaining about the poor picture quality. Apparently, next month they are launching the channel in HD. We'll see though.
Already submitted and approved.
Already submitted and approved.
OK, I hold my hands up. Meant to go in Premier League thread. Apologies. This is mainly for confirmed transfers and pre-season friendlies.
Sad news. Always liked the American Dream. RIP Dusty.
Chelsea is purely because my step dad supports them, and I have taken to disliking everything he likes. Hence, I don't like Dido, Madonna or Beatles. Arsenal because I hold grudges and I am still gutted they relegated Wigan the other season. I'd be the same whatever team had beaten them that night. I know it is irrational, but that has been me all my life. And Spurs, well when you grow up in a family who all hate them, it is bound to rub off on me!
Would like Bournemouth to stay up, got some distant family from that neck of the woods. My ideal relegation places would be Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs. Well, I can dream can't I?
With fixtures due to be released within the week, time for the new thread to start.
Closing as new thread for next season already opened.
Shutting, as opening a new thread for next season soon.
With fixtures due to be released in the next week, time to start a new pre-season thread. Who would you like your team to be playing first day and over the Christmas break?
No idea about the free agents, but have fixed the 2 wrongly enabled submissions. Thanks.
Only a rumour.
Only a rumour.
Sorry. No article in link.
No actual article in link.
Not chairman, article link is not an actual article.
Article links to Everton, yet submission says Motherwell. Rejected until another submission is made.
Article only says West Ham are considering a deal.
FM2021 SALE