Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506848 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301834 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 93986 changes from 385 contributors.
xCosagax commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
VP. commented on: Benvenuto a Lucca. An Italian Story
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.2 [released 12/01/2019]
bolid74 commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM18-19 only
glush87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
glush87 added a download: RPL Mix (Young Players) Mixpack
kingrobbo commented on: this file was saved from an older database
A new version of our data update was released with 506844 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301830 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 93975 changes from 385 contributors.
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
rekooner2 added a download: Hyères Football Club Teampack
Aaron Kelly commented on: Benvenuto a Lucca. An Italian Story
Aaron Kelly commented on: Benvenuto a Lucca. An Italian Story
A new version of our data update was released with 506799 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301778 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 93863 changes from 385 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v2.2 [released 12/01/2019]
Aaron Kelly added a career: Benvenuto a Lucca. An Italian Story
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
A new version of our data update was released with 506706 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 301675 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 93724 changes from 384 contributors.
td_1985 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
td_1985 added a download: World Mixpack Mixpack
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 506705 changes from 918 contributors.
MarkC1984 Comments
Using Windows 10, and quite a few English clubs are missing logos. In fact, pretty much most of the Premier League are missing. Only ones showing are Arsenal, Everton, Huddersfield, Leeds, Watford.

Am I doing anything wrong, as I have done the same steps in this version as in all other versions of FM. Thanks for any suggestions.

Scratch that post, just changed back to one of the default FM skins and now all logos are showing correctly. Guess the logos don't work with other skins.

Contract length is 4 years, not 2.
Already submitted.
Not sure as to whether he is a coach or manager again. Someone needs to decide please.
Not sure which one is correct, manager or coach? Could someone decide please?
I marked out like JR when Stone Cold's music hits. Knew Brock was coming back, but not when. People on other Forums seem to think that Rollins will be turning face and joining the Shield again with Brock joining the Authority.
Would he have been a decent signing for the club?
Well, earlier before I upgraded Windows 10 from 10074 to 10130 I managed to play a fortnight without a crash so hopefully I might be able to play with the new preview build.
Played with the compatible settings on FM, hoping I can run it for more than a day or 2 in game now. Hoping SI will be making 16 compatible with Windows 10. If not, then I might need to rethink using 10 as my main OS.
Wow, Faroe Isles actually won! A real shock, thought they were like San Marino and Gibraltar; whipping boys for the rest of Europe.
I'd like another last day like the other year, 2 teams that could win the league. I lost my voice cos I was shouting for City to win and they did.
Yeah, people on another Forum have been complaining about the poor picture quality. Apparently, next month they are launching the channel in HD. We'll see though.
Already submitted and approved.
Already submitted and approved.
OK, I hold my hands up. Meant to go in Premier League thread. Apologies. This is mainly for confirmed transfers and pre-season friendlies.
Sad news. Always liked the American Dream. RIP Dusty.
Chelsea is purely because my step dad supports them, and I have taken to disliking everything he likes. Hence, I don't like Dido, Madonna or Beatles. Arsenal because I hold grudges and I am still gutted they relegated Wigan the other season. I'd be the same whatever team had beaten them that night. I know it is irrational, but that has been me all my life. And Spurs, well when you grow up in a family who all hate them, it is bound to rub off on me!
Would like Bournemouth to stay up, got some distant family from that neck of the woods. My ideal relegation places would be Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs. Well, I can dream can't I?
With fixtures due to be released within the week, time for the new thread to start.
Closing as new thread for next season already opened.
Shutting, as opening a new thread for next season soon.
With fixtures due to be released in the next week, time to start a new pre-season thread. Who would you like your team to be playing first day and over the Christmas break?
No idea about the free agents, but have fixed the 2 wrongly enabled submissions. Thanks.
Only a rumour.
Only a rumour.
Sorry. No article in link.
No actual article in link.
Not chairman, article link is not an actual article.
Article links to Everton, yet submission says Motherwell. Rejected until another submission is made.
Article only says West Ham are considering a deal.