Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 10 minutes ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
Dan commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
VP. commented on: A Turkish Delight
A new version of our data update was released with 275167 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 59604 changes from 239 contributors.
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
cebul added a download: LynxV2 Teampack
bolid74 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
kingrobbo commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
bolid74 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.3 [07/12/2019]
A new version of our data update was released with 274955 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 59308 changes from 239 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 274914 changes from 796 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 59267 changes from 239 contributors.
Jan. commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.4 for FM20.2.3 [released on 20/12/2019]
hammer9 commented on: Created team kits
FredtheFRed commented on: TCM20 Logopack by TCMLogos
matt Silec commented on: 3D Template Kits Thread for FM20 only
mons commented on: Graphics problems
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S5-E8 Youth Intake: What A Game! | Football Manager 2020
Jay89 commented on: Graphics problems
burger sauce commented on: [FM20] Found an error in our database?
PeterGUO commented on: The Red Era
Baja commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #56 | I'LL CHANGE THE NAME! | Football Manager 2020
crazyanimals commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
MarkC1984 Comments
Using Windows 10, and quite a few English clubs are missing logos. In fact, pretty much most of the Premier League are missing. Only ones showing are Arsenal, Everton, Huddersfield, Leeds, Watford.

Am I doing anything wrong, as I have done the same steps in this version as in all other versions of FM. Thanks for any suggestions.

Scratch that post, just changed back to one of the default FM skins and now all logos are showing correctly. Guess the logos don't work with other skins.

Contract length is 4 years, not 2.
Already submitted.
Not sure as to whether he is a coach or manager again. Someone needs to decide please.
Not sure which one is correct, manager or coach? Could someone decide please?
I marked out like JR when Stone Cold's music hits. Knew Brock was coming back, but not when. People on other Forums seem to think that Rollins will be turning face and joining the Shield again with Brock joining the Authority.
Would he have been a decent signing for the club?
Well, earlier before I upgraded Windows 10 from 10074 to 10130 I managed to play a fortnight without a crash so hopefully I might be able to play with the new preview build.
Played with the compatible settings on FM, hoping I can run it for more than a day or 2 in game now. Hoping SI will be making 16 compatible with Windows 10. If not, then I might need to rethink using 10 as my main OS.
Wow, Faroe Isles actually won! A real shock, thought they were like San Marino and Gibraltar; whipping boys for the rest of Europe.
I'd like another last day like the other year, 2 teams that could win the league. I lost my voice cos I was shouting for City to win and they did.
Yeah, people on another Forum have been complaining about the poor picture quality. Apparently, next month they are launching the channel in HD. We'll see though.
Already submitted and approved.
Already submitted and approved.
OK, I hold my hands up. Meant to go in Premier League thread. Apologies. This is mainly for confirmed transfers and pre-season friendlies.
Sad news. Always liked the American Dream. RIP Dusty.
Chelsea is purely because my step dad supports them, and I have taken to disliking everything he likes. Hence, I don't like Dido, Madonna or Beatles. Arsenal because I hold grudges and I am still gutted they relegated Wigan the other season. I'd be the same whatever team had beaten them that night. I know it is irrational, but that has been me all my life. And Spurs, well when you grow up in a family who all hate them, it is bound to rub off on me!
Would like Bournemouth to stay up, got some distant family from that neck of the woods. My ideal relegation places would be Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs. Well, I can dream can't I?
With fixtures due to be released within the week, time for the new thread to start.
Closing as new thread for next season already opened.
Shutting, as opening a new thread for next season soon.
With fixtures due to be released in the next week, time to start a new pre-season thread. Who would you like your team to be playing first day and over the Christmas break?
No idea about the free agents, but have fixed the 2 wrongly enabled submissions. Thanks.
Only a rumour.
Only a rumour.
Sorry. No article in link.
No actual article in link.
Not chairman, article link is not an actual article.
Article links to Everton, yet submission says Motherwell. Rejected until another submission is made.
Article only says West Ham are considering a deal.