Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 520994 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318277 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27493 changes from 167 contributors.
SpGR commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 22 [24 images]
A new version of our data update was released with 520993 changes from 918 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 318276 changes from 983 contributors.
A new version of our data update was released with 27478 changes from 167 contributors.
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - Season 3 - Added Time! | Football Manager 2019
peps_place Comments
Is there a megapack of all the kits??
Update for 17.1.2 is coming? Or can i use the latest update on this patch?
I´ve the latest update, why is Shalke 04 called Gelsenkirchen? And BMG on Gladbach? Have i done something wrong? Must i start a new game for the team names should be right?

Can i use a bigger sidebar? It´s a GREAT skin!!!
Hi! Nice skin! I just wondering if i can have the sidebar showing all the time? And what is the best resulotion for this skin?
Thanks!!
No real need. Unless you know what you're doing, just leave the existing files in 1500 and put the new files in 1530.

Works perfectly fine for me. Do you have any other editor data files installed? Perhaps the problem is from them.

This is what my dbc, edt and lnc folders look like. If they're not like that, then you've installed this file incorrectly.

In the permanent folder? Files?
Don't touch the dbc folder and leave as is.

What to do with dbc folder? I copied it to my game, should i´ve done that? How should the dbc folder look like? In that folder i´ve a folder called permanent and seven .dbc files. is it only the nation_start_dates.dbc file that should be there?

It´s a beautiful skin!! Can i make it ittle brighter somehow?

Thank you for a very good update. But i´ve a little problem, i can´t find William Carvalho (Sporting). He´s not in the game. I´ve loaded the portugese league but i can´t find him!! What´s wrong??

Please help me
I have a problem with my third keeper. He is on a loan at Brighton and in his contract i can call him back from the loan. But i cant find anywhere how to do this??!! Bug? Or is it just me who cant find it? I have looked at every button but i cant find how to call him back. Please help me
I´m playing with Steklo X4 v 1.02
I have a player who is on a loan to another club. My first goalkeeper got injured and i need to call my third keeper home. But i cant find a button so i cant to it.
is there someone with same problem? he has recall loan in is contract but i cant find were to do this. Please help me
Thanks for this! Do i need to start a new game? Or some of the files works anyway? dbc files must start a new game, but the other?
Found the info, sorry

When i unrar the logopacks, it sais that part 5 is wrong, should i try download it again? Nobody else had that problem?
Part 7 and 8 mega download ^^^ if 8 doesnt work use this one
https://mega.co.nz/#! eJpCTb4b! Yf9yfm8iFFdLtnNSjpJA7jhCdZNF7jP0N23nUMxTAQA

Can´t download part 7, no file to download. I can only choose a file to upload

i fixed it Thank you guys for the links!!!!

There is 1-5. Thats all I have so far. Anyone want to upload the others somewhere?

Where can i find 1-3?
Can't you read? Have a bit of patience man!

Sorry
Part 1-8 on mega?? Only see 4-5? Is it coming?
Why can´t i download from rapidshare? Nothing happens when i click download section. i want the metallic logos complete pack, but i can´t download the 8 parts No other download links? Rapidshare doesn´t work for me!!
Please help
I press download botton down at left and all the others that its say download, nothing happens
Attachments
Its not working. How do i put a picture with this text? Then i can show you how it looks
Hi!
I can´t download from rapidshare. This is the file sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_6.00_changes.rar. Nothing happens when i try to download it?!!
What should i do? Other links?
Nothing happens when i click on the page

Is there a torrent for the latest Metallic Logos FM 2013 V13 Complete pack? It´s 20 part the other way, takes too long
Where can i find torrent for metallic logos? Someone who has link? The free mirrors takes 100 years