Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
Skylector commented on: Ziyech Transfer
Skylector added a topic: Ziyech Transfer
A new version of our data update was released with 1754 changes from 30 contributors.
budwaiser4 commented on: Material Skin 2.0.6 by budwaiser4
A new version of our data update was released with 1753 changes from 30 contributors.
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Zoran Hazimic commented on: fm 19
Zoran Hazimic added a topic: fm 19
Grimnir commented on: Player Scores
Barkermush commented on: Anybody know what skin this is..?
Barkermush added a topic: Anybody know what skin this is..?
VP. commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
A new version of our data update was released with 1688 changes from 30 contributors.
VP. added a career: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
mons commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
Rivanov commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
DodosDodos commented on: FM20 Touch Cutout Faces not working
ChuckFM commented on: Chuck's Slovakian Project
Emocean commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
EnigMattic1 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.0 for FM20.3.0 [released on 20/02/2020]
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
HRiddick added a download: Salford City Teampack
A new version of our data update was released with 1630 changes from 27 contributors.
ArnDaddy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
A new version of our data update was released with 1565 changes from 25 contributors.
HRiddick commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.06 OUT NOW [22/02/2020]
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #52 - Trip to Blackburn | Football Manager 2020
peps_place Comments
Is there a megapack of all the kits??
Update for 17.1.2 is coming? Or can i use the latest update on this patch?
I´ve the latest update, why is Shalke 04 called Gelsenkirchen? And BMG on Gladbach? Have i done something wrong? Must i start a new game for the team names should be right?

Can i use a bigger sidebar? It´s a GREAT skin!!!
Hi! Nice skin! I just wondering if i can have the sidebar showing all the time? And what is the best resulotion for this skin?
Thanks!!
No real need. Unless you know what you're doing, just leave the existing files in 1500 and put the new files in 1530.

Works perfectly fine for me. Do you have any other editor data files installed? Perhaps the problem is from them.

This is what my dbc, edt and lnc folders look like. If they're not like that, then you've installed this file incorrectly.

In the permanent folder? Files?
Don't touch the dbc folder and leave as is.

What to do with dbc folder? I copied it to my game, should i´ve done that? How should the dbc folder look like? In that folder i´ve a folder called permanent and seven .dbc files. is it only the nation_start_dates.dbc file that should be there?

It´s a beautiful skin!! Can i make it ittle brighter somehow?

Thank you for a very good update. But i´ve a little problem, i can´t find William Carvalho (Sporting). He´s not in the game. I´ve loaded the portugese league but i can´t find him!! What´s wrong??

Please help me
I have a problem with my third keeper. He is on a loan at Brighton and in his contract i can call him back from the loan. But i cant find anywhere how to do this??!! Bug? Or is it just me who cant find it? I have looked at every button but i cant find how to call him back. Please help me
I´m playing with Steklo X4 v 1.02
I have a player who is on a loan to another club. My first goalkeeper got injured and i need to call my third keeper home. But i cant find a button so i cant to it.
is there someone with same problem? he has recall loan in is contract but i cant find were to do this. Please help me
Thanks for this! Do i need to start a new game? Or some of the files works anyway? dbc files must start a new game, but the other?
Found the info, sorry

When i unrar the logopacks, it sais that part 5 is wrong, should i try download it again? Nobody else had that problem?
Part 7 and 8 mega download ^^^ if 8 doesnt work use this one
https://mega.co.nz/#! eJpCTb4b! Yf9yfm8iFFdLtnNSjpJA7jhCdZNF7jP0N23nUMxTAQA

Can´t download part 7, no file to download. I can only choose a file to upload

i fixed it Thank you guys for the links!!!!

There is 1-5. Thats all I have so far. Anyone want to upload the others somewhere?

Where can i find 1-3?
Can't you read? Have a bit of patience man!

Sorry
Part 1-8 on mega?? Only see 4-5? Is it coming?
Why can´t i download from rapidshare? Nothing happens when i click download section. i want the metallic logos complete pack, but i can´t download the 8 parts No other download links? Rapidshare doesn´t work for me!!
Please help
I press download botton down at left and all the others that its say download, nothing happens
Attachments
Its not working. How do i put a picture with this text? Then i can show you how it looks
Hi!
I can´t download from rapidshare. This is the file sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_6.00_changes.rar. Nothing happens when i try to download it?!!
What should i do? Other links?
Nothing happens when i click on the page

Is there a torrent for the latest Metallic Logos FM 2013 V13 Complete pack? It´s 20 part the other way, takes too long
Where can i find torrent for metallic logos? Someone who has link? The free mirrors takes 100 years